Michael Jackson & The Jackson's: A Celebration Party Launch

Re: Michael Jackson & The Jackson's: A Celebration Party Launch (Some Jacksons Attending)

All seating now sold out, remaining tickets at the moment are standing only.

Re: Michael Jackson & The Jackson's: A Celebration Party Launch (Some Jacksons Attending)

congratulations on the seat sell out !! I hope everything continues to work out for all the fans that will be in attendance :eek:k:

All seating now sold out, remaining tickets at the moment are standing only.

You mean the vip ones are sold out too?

yes, only standing tickets are left. BTW, Ive just booked my train tickets, travelling from London to Barnstaple return £59

Well, that was fast.
I am so late, thanks moonstreet.

ALL tickets are now sold, so unfortunatly if you havnt got a ticket yet, its too late.

Re: Michael Jackson & The Jackson's: A Celebration Party Launch - Sold Out

...............UPDATES............

12 may 2008

Xscapecp.com/Maximum-Jackson.com EXCLUSIVE

Source: TitoJacksonLive.com/Matt Fiddes/Xscapecp.com/Maximum-Jackson.com

Dear Jackson Fan Community

Since the almost instant sell-out of Michael Jackson & The Jacksons: A Celebration, myself, Matt Fiddes and Maximum Jackson have been working together bring you the first full concert by a Jackson brother in the UK in 11 years! (The last being Michael Jackson's HIStory Tour)

Tito Jackson has confirmed that he will perform a special live concert this summer, on June 9th (the day after the party) at Edgehill College, in their large fully equiped theater, in Bideford, North Devon literally 10 minutes from the Durrant House Hotel (the venue for Michael Jackson & The Jacksons: A Celebration).

Once again, this event is in aid of the North Devon Hospice.

Tickets will go on sale this Wednesday at midnight.

If you are wondering how to get to North Devon, please visit this thread: http://www.maximum-jackson.com/discu...ead.php?t=1704

Full details are available at www.titojacksonlive.com. We have also set up an official, dedicated discussion forum over at Maximum Jackson, click here to visit it.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

George Warren

18 may 2008

We regret to inform you that Tito Jackson: Live In Devon has been canceled.

This is due to a fire at the venue and after much deliberation it has been decided that we did not want to host a concert in a location that could be potentially unsafe. We have searched long and hard for alternative venue but no where is available.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and will be refunding tickets over the coming week. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

18 may 2008

Hey all

I received confirmation from Mr Fiddes last night that the Jackson family will be arriving in North Devon this coming Wednesday (21st).

He requested that i let fans know that they will be arriving at around 8:30pm and are looking forward to seeing everybody!

So please come down and welcome the Jackson's to their new house!

Re: Michael Jackson & The Jackson's: A Celebration Party Launch - [canceled]

This party isnt cancelled, its the Tito concert that is, please change the title.

Back