Michael Jackson & The Jackson's: A Celebration Party Launch

Re: Michael Jackson & The Jackson's: A Celebration Party Launch (Some Jacksons Attending)

including the Jacksons, media and security.

:mello:.......strange thing to say. i guess getting the media there is more important than having fans there.

Re: Michael Jackson & The Jackson's: A Celebration Party Launch (Some Jacksons Attending)

Why would you invite the media to a party that MJ is attending? Why would the media be attending unless they expect Michael to be there. Something doesn't seem right to me. MJ hates the media.

Local media is being invited to ensure as much money as possible is raised for the Hospice.

If any concerns about the party please contact the helpline and ask to speak to George, i will answer any queries. Just to clarify, ALL profits are going to the North Devon Hospice, and upon donation a full breakdown of the money raised will be supplied.

how does the media make money for the hospice. ppl who are buying the tickets and attending are the ones making the hospice money.

how does the media make money for the hospice. ppl who are buying the tickets and attending are the ones making the hospice money.

The media will be broadcasting and printing that it is for the hospice, which in turn will create more interest and then donations will come in.

cheerz for posting :flowers:

Jackson Clan To Attend Michael's Party?

Michael Jackson clan to attend fan's party

A teenage Michael Jackson fan is organising a party to welcome the pop superstar's family to their new UK home and members of the musical clan are expected to attend.

Michael and Tito Jackson
Michael and Tito Jackson in 2004

Michael's older brother Tito, 54, said they would be thrilled to attend the party.

He said: "I can confirm that myself and some other Jackson family members will be in attendance at this event. We are all very much looking forward to spending time in North Devon. I can't wait to come back to Barnstaple."

The singer spoke as George Warren, 18, booked a ballroom at the Durrant House Hotel, Northam, to host the charity fund-raiser.

A second-year media student at North Devon College, he admitted that the party was the biggest thing he had ever tried to organise.

Tickets are available from www.mjjparty.com and are priced between £10 and £20.

Warren said: "We will be holding a raffle of Jackson's records and memorabilia on the night and any profits from the event will go to the North Devon Hospice."

The Jacksons are expected to arrive in Appledore and begin weeks of filming for a Channel 4 TV special on May 18, with the party set for June 8.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml...bbjackson30.xml

Re: Jackson Clan To Attend Michael's Party?

hmmmmmmmm interesting

for anyone wishing to travel to this event from London I have put all the travel info, train times etc on the section in max jackson

Jackson CLAN to attend fan's charity party

Michael Jackson clan to attend fan's party
Last Updated: 12:01am BST 30/04/2008

A teenage Michael Jackson fan is organising a party to welcome the pop superstar's family to their new UK home and members of the musical clan are expected to attend.

Michael's older brother Tito, 54, said they would be thrilled to attend the party.

He said: "I can confirm that myself and some other Jackson family members will be in attendance at this event. We are all very much looking forward to spending time in North Devon. I can't wait to come back to Barnstaple."

The singer spoke as George Warren, 18, booked a ballroom at the Durrant House Hotel, Northam, to host the charity fund-raiser.

A second-year media student at North Devon College, he admitted that the party was the biggest thing he had ever tried to organise.

Tickets are available from www.mjjparty.com and are priced between £10 and £20.

Warren said: "We will be holding a raffle of Jackson's records and memorabilia on the night and any profits from the event will go to the North Devon Hospice."

The Jacksons are expected to arrive in Appledore and begin weeks of filming for a Channel 4 TV special on May 18, with the party set for June 8.

Source: Telegraph UK

Re: Jackson CLAN to attend fan's charity party

Are you sure Tito is moving to Devon, though. I will believe it when I see it. What I don't get is how they wanted to go there for peace and quiet yet they told the whole world that they were coming and 'Lookwhere we are staying' It really doesn't add up to me>

Also, this only gives them 2 weeks to start filming, so why aren't they there yet. Do you think ch4 will be interested in doing this special if MJ or Janet will not be in it, as I doubt they will be

Last edited:

i doubt MJ will turn up I can see Tito and maybe Jermaine coming along. I think they will just appear at the start or end of the party.

Last edited:

Are you sure Tito is moving to Devon, though. I will believe it when I see it. What I don't get is how they wanted to go there for peace and quiet yet they told the whole world that they were coming and 'Lookwhere we are staying' It really doesn't add up to me>

Also, this only gives them 2 weeks to start filming, so why aren't they there yet. Do you think ch4 will be interested in doing this special if MJ or Janet will not be in it, as I doubt they will be

Maybe he is only coming to visit with Matt Fiddles and go to the party. The move to Devon could be made up. I read somewhere that its a quiet area and they dont want the Jacksons coming.

BY Publicity - gettiing the word out
That is how the media helps make event a succes
If know one heres a bout it - then there will be no
donations ..

But I think this Fan even is being promoted Dishonestly
making people think Michael will appear - and using him -
when he probably knows nothing about it. Fans will be
VERY disapointed if this downt come down as they plan
and they can onnly blame themselves for hyping it as such

Last edited:

I live near barnstaple and the Jacksons are most definately welcome here.

For the record it does not say Michael is attending just that he has been invited.

great news . :yes:

mjjoriginalreleaseer3.jpg

sorry, this is confusing to me. As is understand it is another event, only for celebrating Michael's 50th birthday. Please could someone enlighten me, so I would not pass a wrong information to other fans, which would like to participate in one of the events!

Yep, When I say I have a bad feeling about things, I am usually right. Matt Fiddes have been using the Jacksons name to promote himself for a while now.. He has conned the Jackson brothers into believing that he is Michael Jackson friend and has been advertising himself as a friend of the Jackson family when he hasn't even met the Jackson family. Now he is holding party to celebrate MJ's birthday and charging people to attend. This doesn't look right.

He claims that the Jacksons are looking for a quiet place to stay yet he went to the press and told the whole world where they are supposingly staying.

We got statements from Tito, yet none of us have heard from Tito directly. I have a feeling that if Tito needed help in settling in Britain, he would have sought the help of his friend David Guest, not somebody he met yesterday, but we will see.

Matt Fiddes, has surely got his name tiedup with the Jacksons now, though.I wonder if he has gained new customers as a result.

why are you so negative? or is it just jealousy how do you know that matt has not met the jacksons family, most fans know they have been photographed together on many occassions.

london fan meet up info posted on max jacks for anyone travelling from paddington

BY Publicity - gettiing the word out
That is how the media helps make event a succes
If know one heres a bout it - then there will be no
donations ..

But I think this Fan even is being promoted Dishonestly
making people think Michael will appear - and using him -
when he probably knows nothing about it. Fans will be
VERY disapointed if this downt come down as they plan
and they can onnly blame themselves for hyping it as such

If by "this fan" you mean me then let the articles etc talk for themselves, i was on the front cover of the local paper announcing this event with full permission from Matt Fiddes and Tito.

If you want to call me a liar then phone the helpline on the site and say it directly to me.

It is called "Michael Jackson & The Jacksons: A Celebration" because we are celebrating their success, we have made it clear that there is no garentee that MJ is coming, he has been invited and thats it at the moment.

sorry, this is confusing to me. As is understand it is another event, only for celebrating Michael's 50th birthday. Please could someone enlighten me, so I would not pass a wrong information to other fans, which would like to participate in one of the events!

This is the original release Matt signed for me weeks ago when we originally intended to launch, back then it was going to be a party for MJ's birthday, but it was changed to a more general celebration of all the Jacksons as it seemed more fitting.

Yep, When I say I have a bad feeling about things, I am usually right. Matt Fiddes have been using the Jacksons name to promote himself for a while now.. He has conned the Jackson brothers into believing that he is Michael Jackson friend and has been advertising himself as a friend of the Jackson family when he hasn't even met the Jackson family. Now he is holding party to celebrate MJ's birthday and charging people to attend. This doesn't look right.

He claims that the Jacksons are looking for a quiet place to stay yet he went to the press and told the whole world where they are supposingly staying.

We got statements from Tito, yet none of us have heard from Tito directly. I have a feeling that if Tito needed help in settling in Britain, he would have sought the help of his friend David Guest, not somebody he met yesterday, but we will see.

Matt Fiddes, has surely got his name tiedup with the Jacksons now, though.I wonder if he has gained new customers as a result.

If you want to call Matt Fiddes a lair I suggest you do it to his face instead on a fan board where you can easily hide away, i find it extremely insulting as he is a friend of mine and is not a liar.

As said in the original party press release (first post) and on the website, this is an old press release used only as a reference.

All details are in the first post. :) The Party is celebrating the Jacksons and Michael and his 50th Birthday, as said above by Xscape. :)

On another note- is there any real reason for the negativity? The organisers have been totally upfront and honest :huh:

Last edited:

If any people in here have a problem with the party... or a bad feeling... then don't go; dont whine in this thread.

If you don't wanna go, then DON'T! Its as simple as that.

Your loss.

this will be said one last time ...

this thread is for a Jackson celebration party. The purpose is to convey information regarding the venue(date time place events sponsors benefactors)

Nobody is under any stress to attend or approve of the event ... simply leave the thread alone if it aint your cup of tea :winking:

why are you so negative? or is it just jealousy how do you know that matt has not met the jacksons family, most fans know they have been photographed together on many occassions.
Edit this post.

Last edited:

this will be said one last time ...

this thread is for a Jackson celebration party. The purpose is to convey information regarding the venue(date time place events sponsors benefactors)

Nobody is under any stress to attend or approve of the event ... simply leave the thread alone if it aint your cup of tea :winking:

Thank you very much Chichi! :cheers:

Back