Michael Jackson ties with Lady Gaga for china's list of earth's 50 most beautiful

Finally he is truly recognized for what he is. Good job China!

Loves to see everyone having a nice hateful bash of an artist. Not. :)
Certainly aint a fan of Gaga but pretty bad she get as much hate on here when she probs falls into the "ok" artists in todays mainsteam music that are acceptable for doing what they do.

Finally he is truly recognized for what he is. Good job China!

I lol'd :lol:

I don't mind GaGa being tied with Michael, I mean for one thing he is a MAN, how often does a man come first on a "most beautiful" list? (I actually don't know but I'm assuming that rarely happens)

And for another thing, he's Michael Jackson...'nuff said.

Also, I don't find Lady GaGa to be very attractive, however in her video "Bad Romance" when she doesn't have all that make-up and wacky hair, she does actually look pretty good.

Musically she is much much much MUCH more Madonna even her voice sounds common like Madonna's though live Gaga does sings better then Madonna, well she actually sings live, common voice, but better. (wow, i sound like a machine)

Musically she is not even close to Michael (even though some say Michael liked her, so i think what Michael said is much powerful than what i say)

Musically she is much much much much madonna and they both have italian connections arent they?? what does that has to do? IDK, anyway (of course cause she is a woman she'll always be more madonna, however i dont believe in divisions between women/men, specially in women side, in men i dont like it that much, but on women i think is cool), musically she's goes with the flow and if that makes her good, then ok for her.

Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga are not at the same level nor artistically nor musically, nor anything, but is wonderful publicity for her be to be compared to the most creative, talented, charismatic, amazing, misterious person that ever lived, that alone says alot of her.

She is not artistical enough for me, but its cause i have a real high standard, she of course will become better with time, like Michael, or i hope so, i really hope so, i really WANT REAL TALENT

wow, i do sound like i machine... weird..

Last edited:
Sorry, but how we can compare MJ to this Lady Gaga not only in appearance but also in talent? Gaga in some years (?) from now will be totally forgotten, but Michael will remain the King of Pop 4ever!!! The thing that only matters today in music is to act like a circus entertainer (remember her MTV performance). There is no inspiration, no music, no talent anymore, that's why I am totally disappointed. I wish the magic years of MJ would turn back so that we would re-discover him from the beginning. Wouldn't that be great? What do you think?
MJ-King of POP!!!

According to record sales Lady Gaga even beats Elvis.
She has sold around 25-35 million singles and she's just out there since 2008 .

poor Michael..:(
Yeah... REAL QUALITY MUSIC AND DANCE, real talent, now is like all soooo calculated, poorly choreographed, poor music, poor voice, its soooo borring, i do recognise its not fair to compare them to... well, MICHAEL JACKSON... but he is missed... Murray fcking murray!!!!!!!!!

Michael was more earthly, unthinked, even his choreographies were like if they were not calculated, he was REAL... but what can we do now.... all these popstars with their choreographed numbers with thounsand of Special effects, even my DOG would look phenomenal there ( no my dog looks better :) )

I don't find lord gaga attractive.... not even a bit.

i don't find her style unique either.... as seen in japan.
i say lord gaga is talented and a good artist.
can't be compared to Mike though.

(however gaga needs to leave the crotch grabbing to mike)

Forget Lady Gaga, forget ties, I'm just overjoyed to see Michael on a current list of beautiful people! When was the last time anyone included him on one?

Plus they use a recent photo, not one from the 80s or 90s.
It's nice to see him recognized for being the gorgeous man he is.

Back