what book are better:

the TREASURES or THE VAULT ?

have different pictures on it ?

the replicas are different on it ?

what book are better:

Mmmm.... I rather the memorabilia of TReasures, much nicer :)
But the layout of Vault is outstanding, it's more like a scarpbook you had been creating. Beutiful.

I'd rather the vault the lay out is brilliant but if u have the money to invest get the OPUS it is outstanding.. I have 2 of them and its the best thing i ever bought.. In my opinion its the best MICHAEL JACKSON book ever!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

I'd rather the vault the lay out is brilliant but if u have the money to invest get the OPUS it is outstanding.. I have 2 of them and its the best thing i ever bought.. In my opinion its the best MICHAEL JACKSON book ever!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

I love my Opus as well. Only there is 1 downside to it. You can't just sit down on the couh with it and relax. It's so damn big I can hardly lift it of the ground.:doh:

what book are better:

I think "Treasures" is more worth to have it. There are much more replicas and memorabilia.
And in "Vault" for example, the Death Certificate is not necessary what I wanted to find there...
Anyway, some shoots from the inside:
SDC10604.JPG
SDC10608.JPG

SDC10621.JPG
SDC10633.JPG

more on my blog:)

I prefer MJ Vault much more. Maybe Treasures has a little more of memorabilia but the text is awful, full of tabloid lies and it supposed to be a "tribute book". If I have to be honest I regret buying it.

I've got both and although I have read my Treasures book a couple of times The Vault is a better book regarding the text cause as everyone has said that's commented the Treasures book is full of alot of tabloid rubbish and lies.

But having said that, the Treasures book is a much better book if you are only wanting it for the memorabilia. Personally I don't regret getting either of them us I brought them both for the memorabilia.

But as others have said if you are after a book that's got better text then memorabilia then The Vault is your best choice or if you can't choose between either of them buy them both :)

Just bought this today for a fiver and so far i'm loving the photos and memorabilia! :yes:

Back