Michael Jackson's Children, Prince, Paris And Blanket, To Appear At The Star-Studded Night..

If Prince and Paris want to go that's fine but Blanket doesn't look happy. He is only 10 and maybe he doesn't always have to go with his brother and sister to these things. It's not the first time he has looked like that and people are only hoping that he is okay. We don't have any say in how the kids are raised and what they do. I think most fans wish them well and want them to be happy.

So what? It doesn't make her evil or dangerous or anything. People are too hung up about sex. You think she's going to seduce little Blanket? I'm pretty sure most people outside of Romania don't even know who that woman is so I doubt it's going to harm PPB's reputation. I'd rather have HER around my children than Mother Theresa.

I don't think the kids should be attending tacky events like these but people around here are overreacting as usual. The general public doesn't care that much, they might come across an article about it and check out the pictures without giving it much thought. The only people getting worked up over this are MJ fans and MJ haters but I can hardly tell them apart when it comes to his family and his kids. Nobody will remember this in a week so I highly doubt this is going to damage PPB's careers in the long run.

As far as I can tell, most people actually like the children and Paris in particular. To my surprise, the most vile comments about them come from people who claim to be MJ fans. If anything, this is going to stick with people and could harm PPB's reputation. If even their father's fans don't like them, why should anyone else, right? So if you really care about the children and their futures, stop criticizing them incessantly for every little thing they do. You don't control them so you can't tell them what to wear, what music to listen to and which people to hang out with - and if they don't live up to your expectations, tell them their dad would be "soooo disappointed" in them. There is no need to bombard Paris with nasty things people have said about her deceased father, especially when Michael had worked so hard his entire life to protect her from it. What do you think would hurt Michael more: that his kids attend a launch party or that his kids get bullied by his own fans? And don't tell me it is "in their own best interest" to say they "look like shit" (as someone in this thread said) or that Paris is an attention whore or that Blanket is always sad and miserable.

first of all your kinda outta line trying to come at me like that..ok. Second of all ,,,I never said anything as you stated above..maybe others have but I haven't. Third...thats YOUR problem that you would want to have a person like that around the kids other than Mother Theresa..believe me..they would be ALOT safer than they are in the company of people like this chic or for that matter people like LaToya...these people are all using them for cash cows...can you NOT see that...they are exploiting CHILDREN..now maybe that doesn't bother YOU..but it DOES BOTHER ME AND MILLIONS of other fans around the world..so I guess YOU are in the minority here...not me. I think you have let all of your anger and aggression for the situation out on my post..when you should be focusing on those posts that have done what you described in your post. These are children we are talking about here they don't need to be endorsing ANYTHING until the legal age of 18...THEN they will be old enough to do as they please and Legally make their own decisions without having and adult making it for them. Blanket DOES always look sad and miserable at these events..can you NOT see..the kid doesn't want to be there...he is shy like his father...he at his age DOESN'T NEED to be put on display so that LaToya can make a few bucks off of him. He doesn't need pap camera's clicking in his face...if he liked it he would be looking up and smiling...not looking down at the ground. So next time you feel as though you need to attack someone make sure you are attacking the right people for their posts and comments...you cant take out your anger for a "select group" of people that feel the way that they do on one person's post. If you have a problem with someone's post..tell THEM...not me.

I don't know if she's a prostitute or not but it's obvious that she has some sort of sex-tape out there. When you google her name you get that in the results

Where is the Guardian Ad Litem in all this? Doesn't she have a court-appointed duty to protect the children and earn her salary? Blanket is only 10 and Prince and Paris are underage and yet endorsing products?? At least the Guardian Ad Litem needs to step in about Blanket. She needs to talk to him and his Co-Guardians about this IMO. Speaking of which, where were those 2 Co-Guardians that night??

Ladies do you like the necklace Paris is wearing?
How about her dress, do you like it?
I love the necklace Paris is wearing. I'm not sure about her dress.
I wonder who are the designers.

article-0-157761F6000005DC-306_634x967.jpg

paris13f-5-web.jpg

Blanket looks like he's going to throw the can of Mr. Pink at somebody!

first of all your kinda outta line trying to come at me like that..ok. Second of all ,,,I never said anything as you stated above..maybe others have but I haven't. Third...thats YOUR problem that you would want to have a person like that around the kids other than Mother Theresa..believe me..they would be ALOT safer than they are in the company of people like this chic or for that matter people like LaToya...these people are all using them for cash cows...can you NOT see that...they are exploiting CHILDREN..now maybe that doesn't bother YOU..but it DOES BOTHER ME AND MILLIONS of other fans around the world..so I guess YOU are in the minority here...not me. I think you have let all of your anger and aggression for the situation out on my post..when you should be focusing on those posts that have done what you described in your post. These are children we are talking about here they don't need to be endorsing ANYTHING until the legal age of 18...THEN they will be old enough to do as they please and Legally make their own decisions without having and adult making it for them. Blanket DOES always look sad and miserable at these events..can you NOT see..the kid doesn't want to be there...he is shy like his father...he at his age DOESN'T NEED to be put on display so that LaToya can make a few bucks off of him. He doesn't need pap camera's clicking in his face...if he liked it he would be looking up and smiling...not looking down at the ground. So next time you feel as though you need to attack someone make sure you are attacking the right people for their posts and comments...you cant take out your anger for a "select group" of people that feel the way that they do on one person's post. If you have a problem with someone's post..tell THEM...not me.

xthunderx2 only the first part of my post was directed at you, the rest was just a general reply to this thread. I thought it was pretty clear from the way I structured my post. What do you mean by "a person like that"? All we really know about her is that she's a celebrity in Romania and she once did a sex tape.

Why are people so quick to assume she's a prostitute just because one person throws it out there, I guess they didn't learn anything from Michael (this is general again, hence "people" and not "you"). Yes, I would rather leave my kids with her for a week than with Mother Theresa for a day.

Where in my post did I say it doesn't bother me that they're getting exploited? I'm just saying that in my opinion people are overreacting. This isn't going to traumatize PPB and the public will forget about it in a few days. Some Fans turn it into a bigger deal than it is and this is what turns the public against them. There is no need to attack the children like so many "fans" are doing. Besides, do we really think stuff like this is going to further LaToya's career in any way? I don't think Blanket is being dragged to these events if he really doesn't want to go. I doubt Prince and Paris would let that happen and I doubt Blanket is that passive at 10 years of age.

Last edited:
Blanket is the only one with his facial expressions lettin us know the real deal. Everyone else is puttin on a show. What a shame. Didn't like Prince overly promoting this drink like it was kool aid or something it was weird and looked very staged because it was. And the oohs and ahhs over how Paris is so beautiful by reporters is creepy as hell! O_O

MJJC Members please take a few minutes to read MJJCommunity Board Rules and Posting Guidelines to ensure you and others have a positive experience on the board.

Please refrain from aggressive hatefulness or extreme name calling when discussing people or Topics on the board. Of course you don't have to like or respect everyone that we discuss or those who have caused Michael, his children or you any pain by their actions. But there are better ways to voice our opinions or disapproval without displaying extreme hatefulness or being mean spirited.

Above all even if you may disagree please address each other with a respectful tone while discussing these sensitive issues. We encourage you to have varied opinions and and even critical views on any topics discussed. All we ask is that you express them respectfully and in an appropriate manner.

xthunderx2 only the first part of my post was directed at you, the rest was just a general reply to this thread. I thought it was pretty clear from the way I structured my post. What do you mean by "a person like that"? All we really know about her is that she's a celebrity in Romania and she once did a sex tape.

Why are people so quick to assume she's a prostitute just because one person throws it out there, I guess they didn't learn anything from Michael (this is general again, hence "people" and not "you"). Yes, I would rather leave my kids with her for a week than with Mother Theresa for a day.

Where in my post did I say it doesn't bother me that they're getting exploited? I'm just saying that in my opinion people are overreacting. This isn't going to traumatize PPB and the public will forget about it in a few days. Some Fans turn it into a bigger deal than it is and this is what turns the public against them. There is no need to attack the children like so many "fans" are doing. Besides, do we really think stuff like this is going to further LaToya's career in any way? I don't think Blanket is being dragged to these events if he really doesn't want to go. I doubt Prince and Paris would let that happen and I doubt Blanket is that passive at 10 years of age.
ok..well then I apologize if I took it the wrong way. It is obvious that we have a difference of opinion about this young ladies background...I HAVE googled her and read some information on her...its not all cute...anyway I will leave it at that and you can do some checking if you feel as though you want to. As far as this furthering LaToya's career...yes...yes it does...it also makes her wallet fatter...she is using PPB for that purpose..it is clear and obvious and if some fans cannot see that then I really don't know what to say, In your post you say the "general public"will forget about this..maybe they will...but "US" as "Michael Jackson Fans" won't!! It is not hard to keep a running tally as to how many family members have "used" these kids to make money in the past 3 years...and almost each and every time they step out infront of camera's with any family member it is usually them being exploited. Can you please tell me ONE time when Michael was alive that these kids were put infont of camera's for the sole purpose of making him money? I can answer that for you. NEVER, So why now. They are doing it and they are getting away with it... Its sad really. And ok if you don't like Mother Theresa...that's ok...still tho the kids would be safer with Freddie Krueger ..

Last edited:
People need to stop making it out like it is just MJ fans speaking out against this stuff. Go into most threads about the kids and the family, non fans are repeating what we are saying. So clearly it isn't just us overreacting.

Last edited:
^^^ I agree _ I dont think fans being concerned about the children being exploited is over reacting. and its not just the fans, the general population is weighing in too. But some of the addendum over the cute Ms Pink seems a little overboard to me and only side tracks from the real problem. Its taking the focus off whats the issue really is. She is nobody to be concerned about. The real prolem lies with Latoya and the family who are the ones behind exploiting the children not Ms Pink/Gabor .. She isnt the one calling any shots in the childrens lives. She is just a beautiful decoration being used for promotion.

Blanket looks like he's going to throw the can of Mr. Pink at somebody!

Even when it's sad, I like the way Blanket expresses his sadness & especially his annoyance. That will teach people not to mess with him.

I was at work today and a co-worker of mine ...NOT a fan of Michael's told me that she was speaking to a friend of hers who does happen to be a fan and she said that they were discussing this latest thing with the pink drink...and she told me..now please remember SHE IS NOT A FAN...she told me that "she and others that she knows feels as though the Jackson's are getting out of control by using the children to try and make money"...she said.."these poor children are being exploited at every turn..and it is sad to see the family of Michael Jackson doing this to his children" So this to me says that it is not only fans that are getting upset by this stuff..the GENERAL PUBLIC is also starting to notice...and when that happens...that is not good for the family.

ok..well then I apologize if I took it the wrong way. It is obvious that we have a difference of opinion about this young ladies background...I HAVE googled her and read some information on her...its not all cute...anyway I will leave it at that and you can do some checking if you feel as though you want to. As far as this furthering LaToya's career...yes...yes it does...it also makes her wallet fatter...she is using PPB for that purpose..it is clear and obvious and if some fans cannot see that then I really don't know what to say, In your post you say the "general public"will forget about this..maybe they will...but "US" as "Michael Jackson Fans" won't!! It is not hard to keep a running tally as to how many family members have "used" these kids to make money in the past 3 years...and almost each and every time they step out infront of camera's with any family member it is usually them being exploited. Can you please tell me ONE time when Michael was alive that these kids were put infont of camera's for the sole purpose of making him money? I can answer that for you. NEVER, So why now. They are doing it and they are getting away with it... Its sad really. And ok if you don't like Mother Theresa...that's ok...still tho the kids would be safer with Freddie Krueger ..

Apologies accepted :) I don't like to double-post so I tend to put all my thoughts - general and personal - into one post. If it doesn't apply to you then it's not intended that way ;)

I'm sure the girl has done some unflattering things in her life but that doesn't make her evil or dangerous. I don't understand what's so horrible about her being around the children for a night. What are people worried about, that she's going to inspire Paris to make a sex tape or seduce little Blanket? They probably don't even know who she is, let alone what she's done in the past. The public outside of Romania have no clue who she is either and she's actually cut off from most of the pictures. She's just there as eye candy, that's it. I doubt she'll ever see the children again after this. She seems like a nice girl though and she's very pretty.

Of course I can see that LaToya is trying to exploit the kids for her own gain, that much is obvious. However, does anyone here seriously think that occasional appearances with the kids is going to revive her career? As I said, people will forget about this in a week. Listen to the photographers on the red carpet, they couldn't care less about LaToya. How much do you think she's getting paid to appear at a launch party for energy drinks?

Prince and Paris seem to be very intelligent and observant children. They're 15 and 14 years old. I doubt they're as naive as some fans think they are; they probably realize they're being exploited but don't really mind as long as they're enjoying themselves. They get to dress up and go to a party while their aunt is getting a bit of publicity. Yes, LaToya is tacky as hell but I do think she loves the children and wouldn't do anything to harm them in a serious manner.

I'm not excusing the family's behaviour. Of course it's despicable to exploit the children but I don't think the response of many fans - directed at the children - is appropriate. The more fans complain about the children being "devalued", "overexposed", "famous for doing nothing", "unsupervised and out of control" etc. the more their reputation is harmed. This is doing far more damage than the family ever could and that's what I'm worried about.

I would appreciate it if the moderators didn't edit or delete my posts btw. Nothing I said was offensive or hateful in any way so there's no reason to censor me.

^ HUH I don't see how someone can probably know their being exploited and not care just because their having fun? Sounds Naive to me if that is the case? SMH

I have a family member who isn't a fan of MJs at all. But, truly feels for his kids especially when that whole Grandma nappin thing happen. So I can imagine what they would say about La Toya and her ridiculousness of using MJ kids to sell a stupid drink! So yes not just MJ fans are taken notice here of the Jacksons need of attention and greed!

^ HUH I don't see how someone can probably know their being exploited and not care just because their having fun? Sounds Naive to me if that is the case? SMH

Why not? As long as Prince and Paris feel that their association with LaToya is mutually beneficial (we give her publicity, she takes us to parties) they probably don't care about being exploited that much. Do you think they're not aware that LaToya isn't taking her other nieces and nephews to launch parties? Now that would be naive. I give them more credit than that. They know they generate attention and publicity and if they really didn't want to go, they're old enough to stand up for themselves.

I have a family member who isn't a fan of MJs at all. But, truly feels for his kids especially when that whole Grandma nappin thing happen. So I can imagine what they would say about La Toya and her ridiculousness of using MJ kids to sell a stupid drink! So yes not just MJ fans are taken notice here of the Jacksons need of attention and greed!

I don't think you understand my point. I never said the Jacksons weren't exploiting the children or that there's nothing wrong with exploiting them. However, attacking the children - directly or indirectly - will only make it worse for them. Yes, the Jacksons are tacky and sleezy as hell for doing this but I don't think the children are really harmed or traumatized by this (hence why I said fans were overreacting). Most people know and agree that the Jacksons are exploiting these kids, it's so obvious. However, that only reflects badly on them, not the children. My concern is that fans who keep talking about the kids being overexposed and devalued are actually causing much more harm because it's damaging their reputation.

Last edited:
Why not? As long as Prince and Paris feel that their association with LaToya is mutually beneficial (we give her publicity, she takes us to parties) they probably don't care about being exploited that much. Do you think they're not aware that LaToya isn't taking her other nieces and nephews to launch parties? Now that would be naive. I give them more credit than that. They know they generate attention and publicity and if they really didn't want to go, they're old enough to stand up for themselves.

They are teenagers, I'm sure they also had a good time telling their friends about the clothes and the celebrities of that night. True, Blanket seems to have inherited the shy, introverted nature of his father's personality, but he had an opportunity to be with his big brother and sister. They spend so much time apart, the teens are at school most of the day, they participate in sports, and hang out with friends their own age.

If the children were involved in say a Disney or Nickolodian project they would have a wide base of support. That would probably prove difficult because major production companies do business through managers and lawyers. Most child actor agents/managers are either slimy, greedy, or untrustworthy (look at Michael's history with agents/managers). Would they have support if one of their aunts or uncles acted as their agent/manager and if so which one? They would need an entertainment lawyer. The best in Los Angeles is John Branca, (look at his client list and work history), but we know the family would not tolorate that.

Also the child entertainers who became well adjusted adults usually had a parent with them on the set while they worked. The less fortunate ones had no one looking out for their best interest and were usually taken advantage of by one or some of the adults they worked with. Who will be looking out for these children while they worked? Granny can't do it at home and she has a support staff working with her. TJ has a wife and 3 children could he really handle that added responsibilty? So far things aren't so bad (as much as we can tell).

LindavG Um the second half of my post was not directed at u. It was a response to others who were saying it isn't just fans who had a problem with what some of the Jacksons are doing with MJ kids.

And to ur first reply I simply disagree and find it harmful to the children if that is indeed what is going on, more then fans or the general public making comments against it will ever do. Basically it sounds like u are saying they don't care to be peeped out as long as it's fun....and that to me is crazy.

And I do believe the children (Paris and Prince not so much blanket yet) want to brand out too get their own careers goin but, people like La Toya who is clearly in Paris ear the most and is famous for bein infamous isn't goin to help that happen. Especially with gettin them to promote a tacky thing like this energy drink. IMO That's why I believe when their of age is a better time to start. They don't have to rely on any Jacksons who many believe are attention seekers and greedy to damage their "brand!"

Last edited:
How is saying that PPB are being overexposed damaging THEIR reputation. They don't have the need to be being exposed AT ALL at this point in their lives. They need to wait until they are 18 and then they can have all the exposure their little hearts desire. The boys don't seem as though they are "trying" to put themselves out there..Blanket is too young and Prince..well ..while I don't know the child personally he sends the vibes that he doesn't want to be INFONT of the camera he want's to be BEHIND the camera. The only child that I can see that is always trying to be "out their" is Paris...and to me that is just her nature. She is just trying to be like all the other typical 14 year old "out going personality girls"...and that is fine...BUT..she needs to realize that just because LaToya GIVES her a chance to be "out there" in that spotlight..that it is NOT always good. I love Paris for who she is..as a matter of fact my own daughter was like Paris ...always wanted to be the center of attention and had to go out of her way to make sure she was noticed. I think the older Paris gets the more mature she will get..and she will understand WHEN she is being "used" and when the people she is getting exposure from are sincere about it and not just trying to make a dollar off of her. These kids as we know are not able to "trust" many people...and if they cant trust their own family member..then WHO are they suppose to trust.?!

Prince and Paris seem to be very intelligent and observant children. They're 15 and 14 years old. I doubt they're as naive as some fans think they are; they probably realize they're being exploited but don't really mind as long as they're enjoying themselves. They get to dress up and go to a party while their aunt is getting a bit of publicity. Yes, LaToya is tacky as hell but I do think she loves the children and wouldn't do anything to harm them in a serious manner.

I'm not excusing the family's behaviour. Of course it's despicable to exploit the children but I don't think the response of many fans - directed at the children - is appropriate. The more fans complain about the children being "devalued", "overexposed", "famous for doing nothing", "unsupervised and out of control" etc. the more their reputation is harmed. This is doing far more damage than the family ever could and that's what I'm worried about.

The bolded is the problem. You got the answer.

Ewwww, just saw the pics of the kids in the hotel room holding the drinks with all those vultures surrounding them. There were like all these different poses of them with this drink. Yuck.

Don't make this about the fans. The attacks on the kids because of the family's actions are already out there. Want to see something sad, go mention the kids having careers in the industry on a entertainment forum and tell me what the responses are. And then ask the same thing about Lourdes and see how different the responses are. Pretty depressing read because you wonder what if there is some truth to their theories and predictions.

I'm praying the kids wake up soon about this stuff before it's too late.

How is saying that PPB are being overexposed damaging THEIR reputation. They don't have the need to be being exposed AT ALL at this point in their lives. They need to wait until they are 18 and then they can have all the exposure their little hearts desire. The boys don't seem as though they are "trying" to put themselves out there..Blanket is too young and Prince..well ..while I don't know the child personally he sends the vibes that he doesn't want to be INFONT of the camera he want's to be BEHIND the camera. The only child that I can see that is always trying to be "out their" is Paris...and to me that is just her nature. She is just trying to be like all the other typical 14 year old "out going personality girls"...and that is fine...BUT..she needs to realize that just because LaToya GIVES her a chance to be "out there" in that spotlight..that it is NOT always good. I love Paris for who she is..as a matter of fact my own daughter was like Paris ...always wanted to be the center of attention and had to go out of her way to make sure she was noticed. I think the older Paris gets the more mature she will get..and she will understand WHEN she is being "used" and when the people she is getting exposure from are sincere about it and not just trying to make a dollar off of her. These kids as we know are not able to "trust" many people...and if they cant trust their own family member..then WHO are they suppose to trust.?!

Thunder, all teenage girls are like that, but most of them have someone to look after them, like I'm sure you did for your daughter.

Question and please, if you don't like it don't be harsh on me. How would you feel if a grown man keeps telling your 14 yrs old daughter how beautiful & stunning she is?

Thunder, all teenage girls are like that, but most of them have someone to look after them, like I'm sure you did for your daughter.

Question and please, if you don't like it don't be harsh on me. How would you feel if a grown man keeps telling your 14 yrs old daughter how beautiful & stunning she is?

I agree with you 1000000% ...I have NOTHING to add. except :hug:

I don't get how it's okay if they know they are being used or exploited as long as they get some fun or something out of it? You should not accept anyone using or exploiting you. They don't have your best interests at heart and the kids shouldn't be learning that's okay. I am sure it's fun for them to go to a grown up party but they are not there for who they are but who their father was. They want to be their own person and be valued for being their own person. Michael didn't want his kids to be treated special or any different. He didn't want his kids used becuase of who he was. He wanted his kids to have their own identity.

This is just my opinion. I wish the kids well.

They some tacky ass pics sorry just horrible. My arm would have been hurting by the end of the night having to pimp that can up in the air all night and at every angle I turn. Geez. Just ridiculous. And is that pink dress lady Blankets new babysitter having to hold his hand so much? o_O lol SMH

Last edited:
Kids want to do a lot of things that are fun but not necessarily good for them. For example sneaking out of school to go drink beers at 17 was a lot of fun for me but not really that good at all. I'm sure Prince and Paris can find the fun in going to a Hollywood launch with the media and the celebs and the music and etc to be fun but it doesn't mean that it's good for them. You still require an adult to say "no that ain't good for you. wait till you are older". That's what is missing here.

Kids want to do a lot of things that are fun but not necessarily good for them. For example sneaking out of school to go drink beers at 17 was a lot of fun for me but not really that good at all. I'm sure Prince and Paris can find the fun in going to a Hollywood launch with the media and the celebs and the music and etc to be fun but it doesn't mean that it's good for them. You still require an adult to say "no that ain't good for you. wait till you are older". That's what is missing here.

Yes, I agree with you on that.

A lot of people misunderstand my point, I guess I didn't communicate it that well. Let me try again ;)

1) Prince and Paris probably know they're being exploited but don't really mind as long as they get something in return. That doesn't make it OK, it's not a value judgment. I don't think they're completely oblivious to the fact that they generate more publicity than their family members (except for Janet).
2) The more fans complain about the children being "overexposed", "devalued", "out of control", "famous for nothing" etc. the more their reputation is damaged because the public loses respect and sympathy for them.
3) Fans tend to overreact whenever the children make a public appearance, like now with the children being around a "prostitute". You are giving these stories way more attention that they deserve and that's why the media stays interested in it.

I know not everyone is going to agree with me and that's fine but I don't think my argument is that outrageous.

Out of all those photos, not once is LaExploita paying her attention to Blanket. The prostitute is the only one holding his hand and standing by his side. LaToya should be really embarrassed, everything about her is an embarrassment.

How do you know that kids do this for LaToya cos' she takes them to parties?
I seriously doubt that Prince or Blanket want to go to "parties", more like they want to stay out them altogether.
Both of them doesn't strike me as party goers, Prince has been very private with his personal life and his tweets, Blankets face says it all what he thinks of those parties.
Paris is the only one that I think might enjoy going, and she may have talked her brothers to come too.

Back