Michael Jackson’s Family Demands Estate’s Executors Resignation / Estate Responds

Jermaine Jackson ?@jermjackson5
Sadly, TMZ reflects a rush to judgment on Twitter that grasps at face-value information...and truth and context suffer

Jermaine really is as stupid as they come. Now he blames TMZ getting it wrong,of course when its him and other siblings are at the receiving end.

I'm sure all siblings called to Katherine and told her to tell Paris to apologise Randy.
I'm quite sure the wording was something like this: we are family, you are not to go against the family, unity, bla bla blaa and don't you ever forget we are The Jackson Family Dynasty, we have reputation to uphold.

Jermaine Jackson ?@jermjackson5 This is a serious matter that has been weighed carefully, including taking into account Michael's thoughts and feelings when he was alive

How funny that they never considered Michael's thoughts and feelings when he was alive.

Hahahahhha really Jermains tweets are hilarious!!! Their letter did not make it to TMZ but Paris tweets was picked up by them and several other media outlets LOL!!!!!!!!! Paris tweets outshined their pathetic excuse for letter and Im sure they are pissed that she called them out because the focus completely shifted from the letter to Paris exposing them.

Jermaine shouldnt be pissed at TMZ as far as Im concerned. The moment you decide to actually leak a letter like that to the press, then you'll have to be aware of all consequences, including your niece calling you out. Im sure he wouldnt be complaining at all if TMZ picked their story first.

These people just dont get it and they dont care for Paris or her brothers. If they did really care, then this letter shouldnt have been written at all and definetly not be sent online where random people would ask Paris millions of questions about Katherines health. That was a new low blow.

Damage control eh jermaine. i guess u are only gonna make about ten bucks each from that unity tour. tick tock. waiting for your evidence. i guess ill come back in three years and we can go through this again. as always he tries to bring mj into this and his wishes. how insulting.

Guys, this is a Roger Friedman article. Please delete if you dont want his stuff here.

"Paris Jackson, 14, is right in her Tweets (see the accompanying item next). Sources tell me her grandmother, Katherine Jackson, has not had any kind of stroke. But a war is raging within the Jackson family concerning the wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live. Depositions are being taken now, and the AEG lawyers are apparently being very aggressive with the family.

“Mrs. Jackson would probably like to call the whole thing off,” says my source. “But the kids are desperate. They see it slipping away from them.” Janet Jackson, I’m told, was pressured into signing a very vitriolic letter sent to Michael’s executors. “The whole thing is really Jermaine and Randy,” says my source.

What’s happened now is that the letter (see the previous item) has caused a rift between the siblings who signed it–Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie, Janet and Tito–and the people who live in Katherine Jackson’s home–Michael’s kids. Paris Jackson Tweeted that her uncle Randy was a “liar” according to reports. Randy responded on his Twitter feed: “The letter is authentic.” And: “We ask that everyone respects that this is a serious matter that will be handled by the proper authorities.”

But Randy and Jermaine — whose children are cousins and half-siblings to each other–may have made a very risky mistake here. In the process of trying to overturn Michael’s will, or get part of a settlement from AEG Live, they’ve alienated Michael’s children if they’ve lied about their mother’s health. There will be no going back from that.

The lawsuit against AEGLive contends that the company shouldn’t have hired Dr. Conrad Murray, and that they’re somehow responsible for his negligence. In fact, it was Michael who insisted that AEGLive hire Murray, who didn’t work long enough even to get paid.

Meanwhile, Janet Jackson reportedly told Prevention magazine that she’s lectured Paris about being part of a planned animated movie. Janet needn’t worry. So far, the movie that was announced has no funding. There are no plans for it go forward."

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/1...ht-michael-jacksons-mother-hasnt-had-a-stroke

Last edited:
Vici;3672739 said:
Janet Jackson, I’m told, was pressured into signing a very vitriolic letter sent to Michael’s executors. “The whole thing is really Jermaine and Randy,” says my source.

Don't need sources to know those two knuckleheads were the head of the greed parade.

I´m just scared what will happen now. Is it wrong not wanting the family to be in charge of the estate? I don´t agree with all the estate stands behind, but no one can take away they do a great job with the legacy.

Instead of fighting the Estate why don't u go bring ur "advisor" Thomme Thomme to answer serious questions and bring back what he stole from Michael? Why did has he turned to smoke after Michael left ? Wasn't it U that you brought him to Michael to work for him with FORCE?We were there We Remember !

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/idb0mr

My worry is if Katherine passes away in the next couple of years - who will look after the children? Who will their legal guardians be?

dmehta;3672745 said:
My worry is if Katherine passes away in the next couple of years - who will look after the children? Who will their legal guardians be?

I think Taj or someone from T3 will take over that. It seem the kids are very close to them.
I hope it´s not Rebbie..

Michael Jackson’s Family At War With His Estate, Executors

michael_jackson_.jpg

Michael Jackson’s family has declared war on the executors of his estate. At least some of them have, and there’s massive dissension among the family members. A letter was sent, and made public, to the executors. It’s signed by five of Michael’s siblings–Janet, Rebbie, Randy, Jermaine, and Tito. Randy Jackson, on Twitter, insists the letter is real. But it’s addressed to John Branca and John McClain, which makes Janet’s participation questionable: McClain helped her launch her career, and they have been friends for years and years. Plus, McClain has always been the Jackson family insider with the estate since Michael died in June 2009. The letter states: “Michael always despised both of you.” So that makes no sense at all.

Who didn’t sign the letter? Marlon, Jackie, and LaToya. And Katherine Jackson, Michael’s mother. The letter was sent to everyone in the Jackson estate and to AEG Live and Colony Capital. But interestingly, it wasn’t sent to Michael’s estate attorney.

The estate has issued a response to the letter, which claims that Michael’s will was faked, and that Branca and McClain have hijacked it.

If the letter is real, and truly signed by all these people, it’s delusional at best. The Jacksons are no doubt sorely needing money and this is their last shot at trying to overturn the will. But as the estate’s response points out, the will was approved three years ago, Branca and McClain were certified as the executors, and they’ve carried out their duties. They’ve made a lot of money for Michael’s kids.

Ironically, the one person who could vouch for the executors is someone who was never treated so well by them, and is now, sadly gone: Michael’s manager, Frank DiLeo. It was DiLeo who brought John Branca back into Michael’s life six weeks before he died. It was DiLeo who saw Michael in the hospital just after he died.

The letter from Michael’s siblings corresponds with some other crazy stuff that’s cropped up on the internet. There’s a website suggesting that Peter Lopez, one of Michael’s former attorneys, was murdered. In fact he sadly committed suicide. No one knows why. But it’s extremely hurtful, I’m sure, to his wife and children to have Lopez’s name dragged into this.

Maybe the bigger issue is what’s going on with 80 year old Katherine Jackson. The three kids–Prince, Paris and Blanket–obviously love her and are protective of her. She’s their legal guardian. There’s no one else to raise them. The letter suggests that she’s in trouble. Paris’s urgent Tweets that nothing is wrong are a little suspicious. Her intentions are good. But what is the reality? She wrote: “at this point i dont care what people call me or if they think i’m a bad person… if it means sticking up for my grandmother i will do it.”

There’s a question now of whether or not Katherine has had a “mini-stroke,” as the letter states. Michael’s daughter, Paris, age 14, Tweeted that she hadn’t, and that Randy Jackson was lying about all of this. Paris, the daughter of Debbie Rowe, is a chip off the block. She’s a pistol. What she actually knows is questionable, but you have to respect her enthusiasm.Paris Jackson is Right: Michael Jackson’s Mother Hasn’t Had a Stroke

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/19/michael-jacksons-family-at-war-with-his-estate-executors

dmehta;3672745 said:

Prince will be 18 in 2 1/1 years and Paris will be 18 in 3 1/2 years

Virre;3672742 said:
I´m just scared what will happen now. Is it wrong not wanting the family to be in charge of the estate? I don´t agree with all the estate stands behind, but no one can take away they do a great job with the legacy.

No, it's not wrong. Michaels will tell us exactly what he wanted. Even if the will from 2002 is "fake" then the will from 1998 is telling as well because it's identical to the one from 2002 (except Blanket is missing). Michael made it very clear. He also wrote that if the appointed executors couldnt step up BANK OF AMERICA should control the estate. You see.. NO FAMILY at all.

There is no denying that the estate have done an amazing work so far to protect MJ's legacy and generate income to the Estate. Im scared to think about what the family would do if they controlled MJs estate.

Last edited:
Paris Jackson is Right: Michael Jackson’s Mother Hasn’t Had a Stroke

michael-jackson.jpg

Paris Jackson, 14, is right in her Tweets (see the accompanying item next). Sources tell me her grandmother, Katherine Jackson, has not had any kind of stroke. But a war is raging within the Jackson family concerning the wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live. Depositions are being taken now, and the AEG lawyers are apparently being very aggressive with the family.

“Mrs. Jackson would probably like to call the whole thing off,” says my source. “But the kids are desperate. They see it slipping away from them.” Janet Jackson, I’m told, was pressured into signing a very vitriolic letter sent to Michael’s executors. “The whole thing is really Jermaine and Randy,” says my source.

What’s happened now is that the letter (see the previous item) has caused a rift between the siblings who signed it–Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie, Janet and Tito–and the people who live in Katherine Jackson’s home–Michael’s kids. Paris Jackson Tweeted that her uncle Randy was a “liar” according to reports. Randy responded on his Twitter feed: “The letter is authentic.” And: “We ask that everyone respects that this is a serious matter that will be handled by the proper authorities.”

But Randy and Jermaine — whose children are cousins and half-siblings to each other–may have made a very risky mistake here. In the process of trying to overturn Michael’s will, or get part of a settlement from AEG Live, they’ve alienated Michael’s children if they’ve lied about their mother’s health. There will be no going back from that.

The lawsuit against AEGLive contends that the company shouldn’t have hired Dr. Conrad Murray, and that they’re somehow responsible for his negligence. In fact, it was Michael who insisted that AEGLive hire Murray, who didn’t work long enough even to get paid.

Meanwhile, Janet Jackson reportedly told Prevention magazine that she’s lectured Paris about being part of a planned animated movie. Janet needn’t worry. So far, the movie that was announced has no funding. There are no plans for it go forward.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/1...ht-michael-jacksons-mother-hasnt-had-a-stroke

ivy;3672659 said:
Open Letter On Behalf Of Michael Jackson Fans in Support of MJ Estate

Michael Jackson's fan base is aware of derogatory statements made by certain members of the Jackson family, against the executors of his Estate. We are shocked and saddened that propaganda, rather than seeking avenues to address their concerns legally, have been used to gain sympathy. While we most certainly support the beneficiaries of Jackson's Estate, Katherine Jackson and Michael's children, we equally support the executors, Mr. John Branca and Mr. John McClain.

Jackson's fans understand that the task both Branca and McClain took on when Michael died was staggering. Weighted in nearly $400 million in debt, with an overwhelming amount of pending lawsuits, the Executors took the reins of the Estate and went to work.

Posthumously, the Executors have ensured the highest grossing music documentary of all time, This Is It, two successful albums, the number one tour in the world, Cirque du Soleil's IMMORTAL, sold millions of Michael Jackson The Experience video games, and are planning a huge release for the 25th anniversary of Jackson's legendary Bad album. Although every fan does not agree with all decisions the Estate has made, we agree that overall, the Estate has done well in preserving Michael's legacy. In addition, we agree with the Estate, that "false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy" do nothing to promote the positive ethic Michael Jackson espoused while alive.

In three years, Jackson's Estate is thriving, nearly debt free and Michael Jackson's music is still at the forefront of the music industry. We wholeheartedly support Michael Jackson's final wishes; that he trusted both John Branca and John McClain to continue his message through his music. The Michael Jackson fan base thanks the Executors for continuing to do just that, with grace and dignity.

Sincerely,

MJJCommunity, MJJUnderground, MJJJusticeProject, United4MJsLegacy, MJ Fans of NYC, MJ4Justice, Justice4MJ, TributoMJ, MJTruthNow, MJNation, SOMJ, Canadian MJ Fan Club, The Jam Café, Michael Jackson Vindication 2.0, Stop Global Airwave Abuse, Michael Jackson fans of Montreal

---------------------

Note to fan groups: Please sign the letter and post it at your websites,blogs, forums, facebook and twitter accounts. Notify us and we'll add your name to the list.
Note to individual fans: Please post the letter at your blogs, facebook and twitter accounts and help with circulation of it.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/123543-Open-Letter-from-MJ-fans-in-Support-of-MJ-Estate

The tour is not #1 in the World....only North America. Please update.

...ok just finished reading the letter....GREAT JOB.

Virre;3672746 said:
I think Taj or someone from T3 will take over that. It seem the kids are very close to them.
I hope it´s not Rebbie..

As it stands now, I hope it will be none of who bears a surname Jackson. They are all the same in a way, very unhealthy environment for children to grow up. They are living in their family bubble that they have created without understanding how the real world works.
Every time I hear any of them mention we are family, it makes me cringe. Read Taj's replies in Q&A section, too many times family is mentioned. It seems to me that the word family is the curtain that they hide behind.

qbee;3672747 said:
Michael Jackson’s Family At War With His Estate, Executors

But it’s addressed to John Branca and John McClain, which makes Janet’s participation questionable: McClain helped her launch her career, and they have been friends for years and years. Plus, McClain has always been the Jackson family insider with the estate since Michael died in June 2009. The letter states: “Michael always despised both of you.” So that makes no sense at all.

If the letter is real, and truly signed by all these people, it’s delusional at best. The Jacksons are no doubt sorely needing money and this is their last shot at trying to overturn the will. But as the estate’s response points out, the will was approved three years ago, Branca and McClain were certified as the executors, and they’ve carried out their duties. They’ve made a lot of money for Michael’s kids.

There’s a question now of whether or not Katherine has had a “mini-stroke,” as the letter states. Michael’s daughter, Paris, age 14, Tweeted that she hadn’t, and that Randy Jackson was lying about all of this. Paris, the daughter of Debbie Rowe, is a chip off the block. She’s a pistol. What she actually knows is questionable, but you have to respect her enthusiasm.Paris Jackson is Right: Michael Jackson’s Mother Hasn’t Had a Stroke

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/19/michael-jacksons-family-at-war-with-his-estate-executors
Agree, agree and agree all three bolded points.
I do not believe Katherine had a mini-stroke at all. The only mini-stroke was in Randy and Jermaine's head when they were brainstorming this letter up. There is no chance that Katherine had a mini-stroke and we heard no whiff about it. We would have heard Jermaine/LaToya selling his/her mothers story to tabloids a long ago if it was true.

Agree i dont believe for minute she had a stroke. jerm and randy are doing damage control after paris called them out. Nothing more. they cant say shes had a stroke just now cause of paris comments so now its she had a stroke weeks/months ago instead.funny how going by paris comments she wasnt aware of the stroke at all regardless of when it happened.shows how selfish randy and co are where if this were true paris was unaware and found out about it via that statement. just like when randy claimed he had had a heart attack they will say anything to get attention and sympathy.

Funny they said their mother had the mini stroke recently in that pathetic letter, and after Paris called it a lie jermaine said the mini strok happened months ago. Michael's children lived with Katherine, their guadian, if Katherine had the stroke don't you think paris would know but from Paris immediate reactions on twitter I don't believe Katherine ever had the so called mini stroke. Her latest tweet to randy is the damage control she was told to do IMO. The family unity.

Last edited:
Bottomline, if Mother really had a stroke, mini or otherwise, she would have been hospitalized and THAT would have made the news.

A stroke is a very serious thing, ESPECIALLY for a person of advanced years, such as Mrs. Jackson, and would have been taken very, very seriously.

Having a stroke, mini or otherwise, is not something you can take care of with over the counter medication and a nap. A person would have to be hospitalized and under go a battery of testing to detect the problem and hopefully eliminate any further problems (if possible).

I also have to admit that I'm STILL shocked that they would lie about their mother's health like that. It's just straight up horrible, in my opinion.

Last edited:
When joe had some mini strokes years ago it was well documented in the media about his treatment.

Bubs;3672762 said:
As it stands now, I hope it will be none of who bears a surname Jackson. They are all the same in a way, very unhealthy environment for children to grow up. They are living in their family bubble that they have created without understanding how the real world works.
Every time I hear any of them mention we are family, it makes me cringe. Read Taj's replies in Q&A section, too many times family is mentioned. It seems to me that the word family is the curtain that they hide behind.

I agree on what you said. It´s just what I have heard people say, that they are close to T3.

I wouldn't be surprised if she'd had a mini stroke. Mrs. Jackson wasn't looking well a little while ago and mini strokes vary in severity, can be as brief as a few minutes, requiring no hospitalization or causing any lasting effects. But can serve as a big warning that another more severe stroke can be in the future. She is in her 80's and the last three years would take a toll on anyone, even if their own actions are bringing on the stress. It's sad that her children are stepping up in the wrong way to help her and this latest public stunt certainly is not going to help her. Their actions aren't being motivated to help her, but to help themselves, which makes them as bad as what they're claiming the executors are. ETA: Actually, it makes them worse as they are her children.

Ok, in the middle of the latest mess I would like to ask some serious legal questions:
1. If KJ should pass or become incompetent before J3 are of age, how does the legal system work - do the kids go to the guardian the father decided in the will or can the court decide otherwise and disrespect the will? Because it doesn't seem to me the kids had much if any contact with Diana Ross, at least it wasn't publicised.
Do the kids have any say on this matter?
2. If KJ should pass or become incompetent and at least one of the kids was an adult (+18), would he be able to become the guardian of the other two?
3. What happens with the Estate, if one or both of the executors pass or become incompetent, and the kids are still minors?
4. Can the kids become an executor at 18? Because they won't be inheriting at that age, but at 40, right?
5. Can one or both executors resign from their position and if so, what happens then?

In a way it's good they published that letter because anyone can see that the executors have done an excellent job. With that letter they are showing the world how they really are. A family filled with greed, devoid of any common sense and a huge lack of understanding of why laws & regulations exist.

They are so itchy because Michael is still #1, still making millions of dollars, still relevant and they have nothing of that. They just wish to be 1/10 of him but that will never happen because they don't have what it takes to be Michael. So it's better for them to start finding ways to earn a living. They always talk about Michael being part of the Jackson 5 and I can say that Michael was the reason the Jackson 5 went as far as they did. When people talk about the J5, they always talk about Michael being the first attraction. They don't talk about Jackie or Tito, so it's time for them to think about something aside touring & making a fuss about the will, they have to make money in some other way.

Probably AEG is the reason why they decided to go this way. AEG is not paying anything. They said Michael was using drugs and they tried to do some interventions now, this is going t hit them in their faces.

The letter shows desperation and sadly people can see what Michael meant to them.

Now why is Janet in all this???

Simple......to pay for Jermaine & Randy's lawyers!!!!!

I feel exhausted after the last 24 hours lol.

I believe Paris was forced into writing that apology. Im glad she took it public, not the ideal place for a family fued no, but it was already public and its about time someone stood up to these people, and there is no better person to do it than Michael's children. He raised them right, they can see through the bullshit that is that family, because they werent raised around them, and for damn good reason!

This family is dispicable, im disgusted. If someone is left out of a will, that is the way it should be left. No one anywhere should have the right to constest someones wishes.

Michael was the only member of this family that was not bat shit crazy...yet painted as the one that was, and alot of that came from his own siblings constantly trying to get themselves into the press. DISGUSTING.

Edit: I was just reading through the Q&A forum and saw this in Jermaine's
"Michael did what a father should in a will - he took care of his kids, and he also named our mother. By including her, he included us. The lioness takes care of her cubs, and that philosophy has always been understood in our family. "

Michael is and has always been paying for their lifestyles...and something must have changed, theyre not getting enough or as much as they used too. But its right there clear as day that they are and have always been living off Michael's money. Blood sucking leeches

Last edited:
I keep re-reading this letter to the Estate and it still makes no sense. These family members have chosen to sue AEG for wrongful death even though a court of law has convicted Dr. Murray of being responsible for Michael's death. It was brought out during the trial that it was Michael who chose and brought in Dr. Murray for his care. AEG never signed a contract with this Doctor and he was not licensed to practice medicine in England where the tour was to be held. I can see where this would be a difficult lawsuit for the family to win. I don't see why they think the Estate should help them pursue their claim. It's bad enough that the Estate has to finance this venture for them. If they feel this situation has become too stressful for Mrs Jackson, why don't they drop the claim against AEG. The family has said repeatedly that they don't need money from AEG. There will never be enough justice in this world for what Dr. Murray did.

Back