Michael Jackson’s Forgotten Fortune: Secret Art Collection Uncovered & Valued At $900M /Update @pg10

"Sing of a scam...? The stories keep changing... "

Yep Memefan ... 1+1 not equalling 2!

Like most of what's happened after Michael's tragic passing.

I still want to know what Janet and La Toya were doing / packing MJ's belongings into boxes with a big removal van at Michael's house after he passed away?

This before the police went in to look for more evidence.

Surely it should have been closed to all until investigation was completed???

Who knows what could have been tampered with by numerous amount of people.

It ALL does not make sense to me!!

BIZARRE to say the least!!!!

And

MJ's Mum having an interview with Oprah who very clearly did not take Michael's side regarding the allegations & now again getting involved with another creep ... KISS who was like Oprah ... guilty of thinking Michael was guilty.

BIZARRE .... like it's been done on purpose for some reason that may still make sense in the future. Because it all sure does not make sense now.

It's all contradictory.

Wonder if I'm making sense .... ????

What makes sense is that whenever there is a deal to make money off Michael, the siblings or a company associated with the siblings will engage Katherine to be the front. She sees dollar signs and go along with the program. She is not media savvy, hence she says whatever comes out of her mouth, go to meetings or interviews with people whose names she does not know, and says what they want her to say. Why, because she thinks she will get a lot of money from the deal. She uses the children because it is normal for her to do so since Michael was used to help the family prosper before. It worked with Michael, so it will work with the kids. Since she keeps doing the same thing over and over, it appears that she is getting something from these activities, money comes to mind, because I do not think that at this age she suddenly realized that she wanted to be a business tycoon, or a TV personality.

BLS did an interview with KTLA but I can't hear or see it...and am not sure how to put the links on this page. I've posted both the BLS FB page link and the KTLA link as best I can...not sure if anything will work though.

This is the summary: (Using the title of the 'knighthood' that D Rowe recommended him for....)

Summary :Close friend and artist Sir Brett Livingstone Strong says he worked as Jackson's artistic mentor and the collection could be worth as much as $900 million.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Official-Brett-Livingstone-Strong/140465539316706

http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/d812e...ackson-s-Artwork-on-Display-Lu-Parker-reports

Official Brett-Livingstone Strong
http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/d812e...ackson-s-Artwork-on-Display-Lu-Parker-reports
KTLA: Exclusive: Michael Jackson's Artwork on Display - Lu Parker reports -- ktla.com
http://www.ktla.com/

Edit: KTLA video embedded here
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1LHiurlwqNs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Let's see what new developments arise. The ball is in the estate's court now.

Petrarose;3462572 said:
What makes sense is that whenever there is a deal to make money off Michael, the siblings or a company associated with the siblings will engage Katherine to be the front. She sees dollar signs and go along with the program. She is not media savvy, hence she says whatever comes out of her mouth, go to meetings or interviews with people whose names she does not know, and says what they want her to say. Why, because she thinks she will get a lot of money from the deal. She uses the children because it is normal for her to do so since Michael was used to help the family prosper before. It worked with Michael, so it will work with the kids. Since she keeps doing the same thing over and over, it appears that she is getting something from these activities, money comes to mind, because I do not think that at this age she suddenly realized that she wanted to be a business tycoon, or a TV personality.

she repeats the same mistakes again and again (using Michael as child, Joe beating the life out of him, Katheirne standing there and letting it happen, and ignoring it as a whole traumatized Michael), because she does not consider her past actions, the way she has used Michael, as a mistake. The love for her other children was always stronger/bigger than taking a step back, and thinking over the things she's done through her ignorance. Her attitude has always been the same, as long as the others, and the family as a whole gain something out of it, it's ok to throw Michael under the bus.
Michael was always being sacrificed for there benefit, and from the looks of it seems like they intend to continue the same old game different preys now i.e his kids.

Brett makes it sounds like he was in MJ's life until he passed. Sheeeesh..

I hope the estate puts an end to this publicity-whore.

MJ gave him this art all this time 4 years ago...yet he never invited KTLA to view them until 2 years after MJ passed?

And before he wanted the art kept together...now he wants to sell.

I hope the estate puts an end to this scheme...soon.

It seems we are the only ones who look at Brett and the art collection critically. The media did not ask him similar questions, like, hey Brett how come you came up with this 2 years later? How come the estate does not own this? etc. So he was hoping on that in order to further this fraud, but he forgot about the Michael Jackson fans who are always researching things related to Michael. Thank God for us fans, I always say.

Petrarose;3463266 said:
It seems we are the only ones who look at Brett and the art collection critically. The media did not ask him similar questions, like, hey Brett how come you came up with this 2 years later? How come the estate does not own this? etc. So he was hoping on that in order to further this fraud, but he forgot about the Michael Jackson fans who are always researching things related to Michael. Thank God for us fans, I always say.

the reason why the media he has invited to view the collection hasn't raised these questions is because they are promised this exclusive access to MJ's art in exchange for face time.

No one, outside of MJ fans knew this guy ....now he is all over TV pimping MJ's drawings.

I cannot comprehend how MJ managed to attract these crooks in his life....that's not even considering his own family, who poor guy, had no say in that. But the rest of them...

Michael was a magnet. He drew all types, but I think the crooks may have been slicker and better able to hide their black hearts. The only good thing is that once he realised it he would send them packing, but by then they had already done much damage. Now Brett is using Michael to revamp his own career and finances so no wonder he is in company with Katherine.

Edit: I thought there might be a link here, but it appears not...the art referred to below aparently was by 'Romero Britto'.....so not the same artwork.
(I get so used to everything being linked..not in a good way...that I'm suspecting links that don't exist, LOL). Poor Michael wasn't very lucky in keeping hold of art.
I see Schaffel won the case in the end...and that MJ said he didn't collect RB art anyway. (all very confusing!)

Thank you to Ashtanga for posting the RB photos below..I have to say I do like the art (including the MJ portrait) , but RB's jacket is a bit on the bright side for my taste! :)

Background: I had been reading some old articles about Wiesner, when I came across this quote (below). I had thought that these could be the same paintings as currently in disputed ownership re BLS and the Estate, ...then I found out from another article that they were by Britto, instead.

Jackson has countersued Schaffel, alleging he concealed and misappropriated funds. He claims Schaffel failed to pay costs related to the production of the Jackson song What More Can I Give? and that Schaffel kept $250,000 in sculptures and paintings belonging to the singer.
Jackson, now living in Bahrain....etc

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2005-11-23-adl-jackson-apology_x.htm

http://michaeljacksonstrial.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_archive.html
Jackson also claims that Schaffel kept $250K worth of sculptures and paintings from artist Romero Britto in 2003, that were supposed to be delivered to Jackson.

Last edited:
myosotis;3472884 said:
Edit: I thought there might be a link here, but it appears not...the art referred to below aparently was by 'Romero Britto'.....so not the same artwork.
(I get so used to everything being linked..not in a good way...that I'm suspecting links that don't exist, LOL). Poor Michael wasn't very lucky in keeping hold of art.

http://michaeljacksonstrial.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_archive.html
Jackson also claims that Schaffel kept $250K worth of sculptures and paintings from artist Romero Britto in 2003, that were supposed to be delivered to Jackson.

Background: I had been reading some old articles about Wiesner, when I came across this quote (below). I thought that these could be the same paintings as currently in disputed ownership re BLS and the Estate, ...
I wondered if at the time it was clear whether these paintings were BY MJ or just 'belonged to' MJ? Do we know what happened to this lawsuit in the end? ie who won and did MJ get the paintings back?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Romero Britto is a Brazilian. :fear:

20090629193759_89805_large_romero-britto-e-michael-jackson.jpg

0,,21220696-EXH,00.jpg

After June 25 :)cry:), he painted in tribute to Michael:

ovadiasaadia.com.br_portrait-michaeljackson.jpg

Michael Jackson&#8217;s Art For Sale By BVC
December 5, 2013

http://eyeseebetter.org/michael-jacksons-art-for-sale-by-bvc/

Michael Jackson&#8217;s Drawings For Sale
Michael Jackson & Brett-Livingston Strong

Michael Jackson & Brett-Livingston Strong

Michael Jackson was undeniably one of the greatest pop singers of all time. But did you know that he was an incredible visual artist as well?

About Michael Jackson&#8217;s Art

Article on LA Weekly
Article on The Huffington Post

Opportunity to Purchase Michael Jackson&#8217;s Art from BVC
Tom Cataldo with Michael Jackson's Drawing

Tom Cataldo with one of the Michael Jackson&#8217;s drawings

With a blessing from the Jackson family, BVC received several drawings created by the King of Pop from Brett-Livingstone Strong, who owns Michael Jackson&#8217;s art collection in conjunction with the Jackson estate.

The drawings will be sold to raise funds for underprivileged children&#8217;s vision screenings.

If you are interested in purchasing a Michael Jackson&#8217;s drawing, Contact BVC (serious inquiries only, please)

Last edited:
"With a blessing from the Jackson family, BVC received several drawings created by the King of Pop from Brett-Livingstone Strong, who owns Michael Jackson&#8217;s art collection in conjunction with the Jackson estate."

BLS owns it with the estate? I thought there is a court case regarding who owns those drawings?
I would like to know what the estate thinks of this sale?

Is this drawing going on sale, I saw it on the website
069-300x225.jpg

Edited to add, those drawing are related to Tohme case, so BLS should not be allowed to sell them before Tohme case is resolved 1 way or the other.
Curious choice of words! "With blessing from "family" BLS received several drawings"
especially that Tohme "supposedly gave those drawing to BLS and family blessed Tohme's action! Why? Jermaine might knows the answer.

Last edited:
love it how they try to use the family (blessing) something as a defence for selling something they have no right to. of course joe public doesnt know the family have no right to it either.no doubt the families (blessing) is worth at least 10% to them

These people are just disgusting. as always they throw in the usual charity scam.

and since when does this BLS own the drawings? and if he did why would he need the blessing of the jacksons who by the way don't own the drawings?

Hope the estate comes down hard on these clowns.

Last edited:
Bubs;3937174 said:
"With a blessing from the Jackson family, BVC received several drawings created by the King of Pop from Brett-Livingstone Strong, who owns Michael Jackson’s art collection in conjunction with the Jackson estate."

BLS owns it with the estate? I thought there is a court case regarding who owns those drawings?
I would like to know what the estate thinks of this sale?

Is this drawing going on sale, I saw it on the website
069-300x225.jpg

Edited to add, those drawing are related to Tohme case, so BLS should not be allowed to sell them before Tohme case is resolved 1 way or the other.
Curious choice of words! "With blessing from "family" BLS received several drawings"
especially that Tohme "supposedly gave those drawing to BLS and family blessed Tohme's action! Why? Jermaine might knows the answer.

By the time the Tohme case is resolved, there'll be no more drawing left for Michael's children. I will also like to know what the estate thinks about this sale, especially about BLS & the estate owing the drawings.

Now, I would like to know how much money the Jacksons have given to charity from all their endeavors since Michael died. Why it has to be Michael who has to make the money for his family? When is this going to stop?

I wouldn't be surprised if these are prints. The art may have been 'created by' Michael, but I don't think BLS would give away valuable originals. There is to much kudos to be had in hanging on to them eg for exhibition.

What is going on? I thought those paintings would be left alone until the Thome case was settled. It seems these paintings are being divided. Is it BLS aim to break up the paintings into little groups and dispose of them before the Thomme case is over?

^^ Something is not right. When is this sale going to be? I didn't see any dates.

That drawing is in the cd. I blew it up, framed it, and have it on one of my tables in the house. Why is he showing something that most have seen, rather than showing a drawing that has not been published?

Re that drawing--IMO that is the best drawing MJ did. It is incredibly powerful and shows exactly how he felt as a child performer working 12 hour days in the studio. Have you seen my childhood?

IMO that is a very valuable drawing. Of course, I haven't seen most of the drawings that BLS has but this one is the best in terms of artistic and autobiographical value that I have seen so far. Also I believe the drawing was put out by MJ in one of the album booklets??

Jamba that is correct about the drawing. As soon as I got the album and saw that sketch I stared at it. I made a larger copy of the drawing and had it framed. It sits on a small table in my living room. I agree with you that it is a powerful image and speaks volumes.

Wooow, what a hot ass royal mess lol. I strongly doubt Michael would give a fine art collection away all willy-nilly, he valued art way too much. I definitely smell a rat...

All I would like to know - how it happened that these drawings belong to that man? Who gave it to him? I personally doubt that it was Michael&#8230; I hope that the Estate can do something about it.

These drawings should belong to PPB, this &#8220;blessing&#8221; from the Jackson family is nothing but robbery.
They have no any right, legal or ethic to do so, IMO.

Allusio;3953258 said:
All I would like to know - how it happened that these drawings belong to that man? Who gave it to him? I personally doubt that it was Michael&#8230; I hope that the Estate can do something about it.

These drawings should belong to PPB, this &#8220;blessing&#8221; from the Jackson family is nothing but robbery.
They have no any right, legal or ethic to do so, IMO.

You need to go back to first page.
"In a letter sent to the artist, Dr. Tohme Tohme, Jackson&#8217;s last business manager and spokesperson, paved the way for the sale, transferring over the collection of artwork -- free of charge -- "to keep, sell, copy, exhibit and to use in whatever way you wish.""

Basically Tohme gave these drawing to BLS. Those two cooked up some sort of shady deal, as it made me wonder that Michael kept his drawings through the years and didn't give them to anyone, then enters Tohme in to picture and all Michael's valuables are given, sold or whatever Tohme did with them.

"Family" blessing means nothing. . They do not own nor have any say regarding Michael's stuff.

Hey guys, take a look at this
https://twitter.com/ONLY1BRAT

Seemingly Bret L-S is gifting these drawings away!

I wonder if the estate is aware of it as the ownership of MJ's drawings is not clear. I would want to hear what the estate is doing in order to prevent Brett L-S gifting or selling them before the ownership is established.

Bubs;4037481 said:
Hey guys, take a look at this
https://twitter.com/ONLY1BRAT

Seemingly Bret L-S is gifting these drawings away!

I wonder if the estate is aware of it as the ownership of MJ's drawings is not clear. I would want to hear what the estate is doing in order to prevent Brett L-S gifting or selling them before the ownership is established.

This is most probably a print ( I hope it is, the original is much too valuable to give away). It is the same print being held in the photo as shown in a post dated Dec 13 above^^^^^^^.

Well spotted re. the tweets! If this series of tweets relate to recent events, it is interesting that the hangar is still full of Michael's work (or prints). It's good to know that the hangar hasn't been cleared. I hope this place is secure!

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/ipTctC3xj][/URL]

Last edited:
myosotis;4037539 said:
This is most probably a print ( I hope it is, the original is much too valuable to give away). It is the same print being held in the photo as shown in a post dated Dec 13 above^^^^^^^.

Well spotted re. the tweets! If this series of tweets relate to recent events, it is interesting that the hangar is still full of Michael's work (or prints). It's good to know that the hangar hasn't been cleared. I hope this place is secure!

Must be re-print or re-production. I wonder whether the original was sold (as you reminded me of previous post) or what happen to it? This is one of the drawings that original have to be on estate's vaults.

Article about Brett and the MJ art collection from 26 April 218.

https://2ibcsk1p4y381s6vvg3uxzkb5wc.../wp-content/uploads/2018/05/PP_042618_WEB.pdf

Palisadian Post, 26 April 2018

Michael Jackson's Palisadian art teacher prepares to unearth treasure trove

''There is also reportedly a Lamborghini, and even more excitingly for J**** fans a red leather jacket that may have appeared in the groundbreaking 'Thriller' video. ........

''......... The art works cost a fortune in storage and security, and so they are being moved. And over the next six months, we may start seeing them in public, an associate said last week.

................................ Strong maintains he owns all the works, but still could face further negotiations with Jackson Estate attorneys before they see the light of day'. ''

Back