Michael Jackson's Kids Talk About Him 'All The Time'

J5collection is his company. Either him or his team did it.

I can't tell without a doubt if it was him personally...but I know he has promoted his j5 (both the clothes & the twitter) before.

But logically, knowing how sensitive using such a high profile kid to sell clothes might look to the public, wouldn't his team consult the owner of the company (and the kid's uncle) before sending out these tweets?

I still think Jackie & Tito are the only sane guys left in that family...but this doesn't surprise me one bit. People tend to do tacky or desperate things when $$$ is involved. I thought it was tacky when j5 tweeted about Prince & the j5 shirt.

But reading Jackie BRINGING it up in an unrelated interview a FULL MONTH LATER, makes me think, he either sent out the tweets himself (from his company j5 collection account) or he authorized them.

What we have to remember, not that I am saying it is right, is that Jackie and siblings were socialized into the idea that kids can pull their talents together and work to help and support the family, so his nephew wearing a t-shirt that he is selling may not be seen in the same way that it is judged by us. Hey my sister was baking my herself at 7. She said she did it because she did not like the way my mom's food taste. Some may think this is a dangerous practice for a 7 year old.

Petrarose;3263526 Hey my sister was baking my herself at 7. She said she did it because she did not like the way my mom's food taste. Some may think this is a dangerous practice for a 7 year old.[/QUOTE said:
My 6 yr old nephew knows how bake cookies and stuff like that, and even knows what temp to put the oven on etc.

if we ,the fans, are talkig about MJ all the time to feel better after losing him , can you imagine how his own children feel, he was their only family !
this breaks my heart into peices :(

There's no day I stop thinking/talking about Michael and I am his fan, even more understandable with his children. A bitter-sweet story. :wub: :(

if we ,the fans, are talkig about MJ all the time to feel better after losing him , can you imagine how his own children feel, he was their only family !
this breaks my heart into peices :(
I know...it so hard for us...I feel bad for PPB.."sigh"..
There's no day I stop thinking/talking about Michael and I am his fan, even more understandable with his children. A bitter-sweet story. :wub: :(
I think about him every single day to....:(...then I see your siggy....and....:love:....it just makes me :blush:......it is so beautiful...:D

Um, well of course. He's their dad.

I hope the family can tell them as much as those children want and more about their father. It's just not fair to them that they cannot grow up with him and hear these stories from their dad himself. It's just truly so sad. They had the gift of being the children of a wonderful, beautiful man and that was taken away from them too soon. But these stories are what will keep him alive in their hearts. They deserve to know everything about their dad. I can't imagine how curious they must be or how hard this is for them. So sad. But if they are anything like Michael, they will remain strong. They will know that they carry every aspect about their father in them and that he will never truly be gone if they keep his memory alive. I also hope that they truly know how much Michael loved them and that he never will stop loving them.

The more I think about it, the more upsetting it is to me. It's really not fair. I wish those kids all the luck. :( My fear is them having to deal with the media garbage about their dad once they are old enough. They shouldn't have to.

*hugs...*

I find this so sad for some reason, especially the part where it says they wanna know more about him.. MJ is not here to tell them about his life anylonger, nor will they ever get the oppourtunity to know their father more.. im sorry for being a depressive shit, but this stuff just makes me so sad
i know . god help them cause whos gonna tell them the facts? which version of mj will they grow up with.

i know . god help them cause whos gonna tell them the facts? which version of mj will they grow up with.
exactly, these were my first thoughts as well.
I wish these people would know that they are the ones who know their father the best, all these countless of siblings, relatives, nephews, nieces, ex sister in laws etc they dont know shyte compared to what they know. they are the ones who were out of the loop for almost over two decades.
those children need to go by whatever memories and recollections they have got of their father.

I was just thinking why is the media making this a surprising thing? He will always be their father and I don't think they will just stop thinking of him or talking about him because he is not here anymore. I am sorry I don't know why I feel a bit irritated.

marebear - you are not the only one. The implications seems to be that those children saw Michael as a pop star, as opposed to a father. They are not fans who may have 'moved on' to the latest craze or whatever. They are his children with whom he had a loving, close and supportive relationship.

I am on the fence as it relates to the J5 collection thing. Personally, if it was only mentioned that Prince and Jackie were spending quality time together, I would have no problem. But the mention of what Prince was wearing (and in light of the tweets that Memefan has posted) has me a little concerned.

I will reserve judgement.

Also, I have the faith that, by virtue of the relationship those children had with their father, they know him and will not be easily swayed by the perceptions and opinions of others (family or otherwise).

Sweet article! I love that the kids have not forgotten about their beloved father. Isn't Jackie a sweetheart?

How could they ? - He will always be their beloved father:wub: - the childhood memories are precious and will always be in their memory and Michael is that childhood. :angel:

They will never get over this...

And neither will we:boohoo

well this is not exactly something you can get over unless your name is ...................... fill in the blank lol

I'm not aware of Jackie selling out concerts at Michael's children's age he was almost an adult when that happened.

Then you don't know anything about Jackson 5.

But she knows math

Michael was around 5 when he started...not on motown but home practices then later school competitions. Jackie is over 7 years older than Michael that would put him at over 12.

But they did not start selling out concerts until MJ was 12 (in 1970 they launched their first national tour)...which would have made Jackie over 19. So Twinklee is right.

Jackie WAS A grown man AND an adult, therefore nowhere near MJ3's age at the moment, when he started selling out concerts.

Google is our friend.

Last edited:
Back