Michael Jackson's last driver's license

It;s weird that he has no make up to cover his vitiligo, only a permament eyeliner and lip-liner...

Was this posted today? What for? Tomorrow is Christmas and I am sure his children will feel a little sad that they can't share it with their dad. Most people I know their driver's license and passport photo are not great. You are told not to smile and all that.

People should tell TMZ and any other who makes fun of Michael, shame on you.

it looks to me TMZ purposely distorted the image like they always do to make it look bad. There is to much saturation and contrast on that pic .. DMV pics are not that color saturated especially a copy - Michael face wouldnt be that red or and the contrast of his vitiligo wouldnt be that noticable. TMZ purposely messes with pics of celebrities on that site to make people not look their best. The only purpose of that pic and article was to mock Michael. :( Its certainly not any relevant news. plus how in the hell is this is considered lawful use of the DMV copy as stated on the copy ?

Zzzzz I can care two ish about the way MJ looks in the pic. It was taken yrs ago. He didn't even look like that during TII. The issue is why do TMZ (Harvey Levin) feel the need to make fun of a dead man? Anyone making negative comments about MJ looks are the PATHETIC ones. What do u get out of it?! It's so redundant. Same thing over and over again, for so many yrs..... Seriously, Get a life! Cause at the end of the day it wasn't even ur face! -_-

They are pathetic. Why? It's Christmas too and there is no need to that. Why don't all these people put their pictures for everyone to see and have people bash them? Oh yeah they wouldn't like that now would they?

The picture doesn't bother me to be honest. License and passport photos etc never look great. What bothers me is how they are using Michael to get people on their site and they use him to make fun of. They are all like bullies to me and people like that should be ashamed of themselves.

I have to say I didn't go to that link because I do not need to read more ish about Michael, especially from TMZ..his expression made me sad, especially because it's Christmas Eve and all I'm thinking is he should be here with his children, being happy and cheerful as he was in the good old days and sending us yet another beautiful Christmas video message..this really breaks my heart yet again..:sigh:

I have to say I didn't go to that link because I do not need to read more ish about Michael, especially from TMZ..his expression made me sad, especially because it's Christmas Eve and all I'm thinking is he should be here with his children, being happy and cheerful as he was in the good old days and sending us yet another beautiful Christmas video message..this really breaks my heart yet again..:sigh:

It's pathetic for sure. But Murray is appealing so it on to slamming MJ. Get ready all the positive press is ending now. The truth is we may never over come this shit MJ is not here to defend himself and that's a fact. He's not coming back and this may be where we are heading from now on. It doesn't help the Jackson family don't say shit. They keep the kids quiet cuz of the estate crap. AEG is smearing MJ from here on out. They have to try to win there case. The Jackson family has no cred. Rough times a head. Keep your head up fans it's going to be ugly. In Michael we trust. Remember the greatest gift of all... Life

Boycott TMZ, let them & their advertisers know,
we're not touching their site with a ten foot pole
and needless to say NOT buying anything from their advertisers.
Meanwhile the estate can do something to have this removed from the site.
It's BAD taste
regardless Christmas time withstanding.
I'm sure Harvey Levin would be thrilled to have his own face all butchered & doctored up
by photoshop and splashed on the world wide web
and cut out as a Christmas greeting card, photograph
RECYCLED and
distributed to business associates
vying for potential business dealings.

Last edited:
No one looks great in their driver license photo. TMZ has no class. I say we forget about this during the holiday season and this thread...there's no place for it.

given the unhappiness I'll move this thread to controversy section

They are pathetic. Why? It's Christmas too and there is no need to that. Why don't all these people put their pictures for everyone to see and have people bash them? Oh yeah they wouldn't like that now would they?

The picture doesn't bother me to be honest. License and passport photos etc never look great. What bothers me is how they are using Michael to get people on their site and they use him to make fun of. They are all like bullies to me and people like that should be ashamed of themselves.

That's how I feel too. It's not the picture that bothers me (who looks his best on an ID pic?) but the intention of TMZ with this. It's Christmas and they find it tasteful to invite their readers to make fun of a dead man? How low the tabloid media and their fans can sink? Bullies indeed.

it looks to me TMZ purposely distorted the image like they always do to make it look bad. There is to much saturation and contrast on that pic .. DMV pics are not that color saturated especially a copy - Michael face wouldnt be that red or and the contrast of his vitiligo wouldnt be that noticable. TMZ purposely messes with pics of celebrities on that site to make people not look their best. The only purpose of that pic and article was to mock Michael. :( Its certainly not any relevant news. plus how in the hell is this is considered lawful use of the DMV copy as stated on the copy ?

I agree. I wish the Estate could do something about this. But I don't think they can.

Zzzzz I can care two ish about the way MJ looks in the pic. It was taken yrs ago. He didn't even look like that during TII. The issue is why do TMZ (Harvey Levin) feel the need to make fun of a dead man? Anyone making negative comments about MJ looks are the PATHETIC ones. What do u get out of it?! It's so redundant. Same thing over and over again, for so many yrs..... Seriously, Get a life! Cause at the end of the day it wasn't even ur face! -_-

Yes. And it's a big waste of time. Especially since Michael isn't around to have his feelings hurt by any of this garbage. This is just stupid.

Last edited:
Nope legally they cant. plus its such a non story anyway. It was stupid
to bring out stupid comments from their peanut gallery.

pea·nut gal·ler·y

Noun

1. The top gallery in a theater where the cheap seats are located.
  2. A group of people who criticize someone, often by focusing on insignificant details.

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

This photo can't take anything good from MJ for me. I will always have his music and his message. No photo can destroy that for me.

It's pathetic for sure. But Murray is appealing so it on to slamming MJ. Get ready all the positive press is ending now. The truth is we may never over come this shit MJ is not here to defend himself and that's a fact. He's not coming back and this may be where we are heading from now on. It doesn't help the Jackson family don't say shit. They keep the kids quiet cuz of the estate crap. AEG is smearing MJ from here on out. They have to try to win there case. The Jackson family has no cred. Rough times a head. Keep your head up fans it's going to be ugly. In Michael we trust. Remember the greatest gift of all... Life

Oh trust me, I don't read those articles unless it's really necessary for me to read and keep track of something..like for example the wildfire of madness family issue this summer..I'm VERY AWARE he's not coming back, I'd have to be delusional to believe otherwise. I was simply stating how I wished things would be different but of course, we'll fight back if we must and as MJ supporters, we always have to expect the worst...

He is in a happier place where no-one can hurt him again but I always feel bad for his children to have to be subjected to comments about him like this. Love and miss you MJ.

That picture really looks a lot more like 2002.

Exactly what I thought. Maybe they used a picture already on file which is allowed in Australia if it's within 10 years.

I feel sad too.. just looking at that and wondering where was his family? his support system? did he have one. I also wonder what plastic surgeon messed up MJ's nose like that. Was it Hoefflin? what plastic surgeon did that to him? And if it was disfigured like that why didn't anyone help him? I swear I look at MJ in this pic and blame his mother for not getting him the help he needed. Where was she when he so emotionally drained with such low self esteem?

Geez. They were with him every day throughout the trial and beyond. Seriously, why don't you just let it rest? And your comment on his nose... smh.

What I find more interesting is, that he bothered to renew his driver's license during that time, despite not really driving himself and leaving the US shortly after the trial ended. One would think that a driver's license expiry is easily overlooked and the last thing on his mind. He didn't look very happy though.

Thank god for TII. If he hadn't of done those rehearsals we would be left with pictures like this and the trial footage would be the last main stream images we would see of Michael. And the world and even fans would wonder if MJ still had it and of course the media would trash MJ about Being a has-been. But Michael left us with a gift in TII giving us one last bow before he left and showing us he still had it and was still Michael Jackson. TII was the very last footage of Michael and he ironically was on stage looking amazing and doing his thing - magic!!!!

How long does American DL last?
There have been MJ driver licens from every era. I've seen 2-3 bad era, one dangerous 93(???), from history and i think from after 2000.

In my home country you have to re-new every 10 years. In the country where i live now, they never expire. You get one with 18 and thats for the rest of your life.
Whats up with US dl, do they renew every second year?

I believe Every 5 years now in USA.
Michigan is every 5 yrs and the Californis license above for MJ was issued 2005 exp 2010 (5 years)

^^

yes licenses are valid for 5 years and expire on your birth date. They also do automatic renewals in most instances. Photo can be old as well. I believe there's also a rule - at least in some states- that says you need to update your photo every 10-12 years.

TMZ releasing this picture was just another way to get people to attack Michael. Now everyone will talk about what a wreck he looks like and go on and on about how no one was there for him and its the same sad story. It's just saddening to have to hear/read it again. smh

That picture really looks a lot more like 2002.

Thats what i thought the first time i saw it.

But i dont understand why the media making a huge hoopla bout it i mean my id card pic is horrible and honsetly michael doesnt look that bad in the pic. I mean he does look sad but its not the worst driver's license pic

It's dated July 21 2005 so it's a little more than one month after the verdict.

He left the States before this date. You dont have to be there in person to apply or update your license??

Back