Michael Jackson's last driver's license

DANG!

Harvey Levin must be the most miserable person on earth. I mean, how does this guy sleep at night. He makes his money by digging up OR MAKING UP the worse, i.e. divorce papers, child custody papers, arrest and any other hurtful news he can find. (It would appear if you bow down to him, he will give you some play.)

One of my New Year's resolutions will be NOT to respond to any more TMZ articles, whether they are negative or positive, I'm done, with Harvey's reporting.

To be honest, when the article is negative, I just end up saying the same thing anyway, so what's the point.

I can only hope and pray that Harvey and TMZ's days are numbered. I remember when Perez Hilton was all the rage. (Remember that?) I can only hope and pray that Harvey and Company meet the same fate as Perez Hilton did. I realize that Perez Hilton is still around, but you don't see his name nearly as often as was seen years ago.

I'm an old lady (LOL) and can tell you, I miss the OLD Hollywood days.

Big Apple I understand your sentiments exactly ^^.

Are you guys sure that that photo is correct. I mean if Michael is going to update his photo, he would put some makeup on and tidy himself. This photo is filled with shadows and distortions.

Also, it is not strange to update a drivers license if you do not drive, because it is a valid and important piece of identification in the US. You can travel interstate with it in the airport. You can use it to show who you are. I too have not driven since 86, because I do not own a car and transportation in the city is so easy to find. Nevertheless, I make sure I renew my drivers license every time it is due, because if you do not you will have to take the whole written and physical test all over again, which is a hassle. Further, you never know when an emergency comes up and you will have to take the wheel and drive.

The pic doesn't even look like it was taken in 05 but around 2001 or so?

Anywho, I never even click on TMZ link myself. I can't stand them or Harvey's sorry behind. But, I did leave a comment on Russel Simmons FB page who seems to own a gossip site and posted the story on his page. Many people were leaving negative comments to him, not just fans. So that's a good thing. I mean it's becoming quite pathetic the way people treat MJ. Don't they realize their the ones coming off as evil bastards?

I can't find any reason why TMZ wants to portray Michael as an unattractive person, it's just so low. Don't they know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. On that picture, I see a beautiful but sad person and makes me want to hold him & tell him that everything will be ok but of course, that's not possible. Michael was not only beautiful, he was sexy too.

I don't know. In 01 Michael's hair was short, and he looked...different. Not in a bad way, but he was prepping for Invincible, he put on some weight, and it showed in his face. This doesn't look like it's from that time period. I don't appreciate TMZ for doing this, but I think it is from 05 due to the obvious sadness in his eyes. He looks tired, defeated..-sigh- Michael, you deserved so much better.

I'm an old lady (LOL) and can tell you, I miss the OLD Hollywood days.

This is a bit off the ott, but I have to say old Hollywood days weren't any better then than today.
I saw ages ago a movie about Hedda Hopper and Louella Parsons (two worst gossip columnists in Hollywood golden era, google them if you haven't heard of them), recently Randall Sullivan's book brought Hedda Hopper back to my mind:)
I started to thinking that things haven't changed that much in last 50-60 years. Roger Friedman is current day Hedda Hopper and Harvey Levin is his arc enemy Louella Parson. Gossip is not going anywhere, only who delivers them changes. Women used to be gossip columnists, but nowadays there are men such as Perez H, Harvey L, Roger F and the newest member of bitches of Hollywood Randall Sullivan. I bet they are proud of their chosen career (sarcasm).

A little excerpt from Hedda H wiki info:
Her frequent attacks against Charlie Chaplin in the 1940s for his leftist politics and love life contributed to his departure from America in 1952. After publishing a blind item on Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy's relationship, Tracy confronted her at Ciro's and kicked her in the bottom. Similarly, after she had printed a story about an extramarital affair between Joseph Cotten and Deanna Durbin, Cotten ran into Hopper at a social event and pulled out her chair, only to continue pulling it out from under her when she sat down.
She reportedly tried to "out" Cary Grant and Randolph Scott as lovers, but Grant was too big a star even for her to touch. She also spread rumors that Michael Wilding and Stewart Granger had been intimate (Wilding later sued Hopper for libel and won). ZaSu Pitts compared Hopper unfavourably with "a ferret". Joan Bennett sent Hopper a skunk one Valentine's Day.

Harvey L and and others like him gets off way too easy. I wish people are more active today and do things like they did in those days. Who wouldn't want to give a kick todays Hedda Hopper's backside,pull out a chair under their arse, sue them, or send them a skunk? We should organise ourselves and collect money for skunks which we can send them every time they put out some ridiculous stories:D

The thing is with this pic i really dont think it from 2005 cuz michael was so skinny during the trial as it did take a huge toll on him , and in this pic it does look like he isnt so skinny as he did during 2005. So i think it could be somehow the year has been totally messed around with on the license

So...who sold his last driver's license to TMZ?

i don't get why people are blaming TMZ for this. Do you all think Levin drove to MJ's house and stole it under estate's nose?

Why isn't it signed by Michael himself? I don't know, my drive license it's different from this ^^
Anyway, you can take an old picture and you can put it on your drive license card.
I made it for mine. :) So, It can be possible that it's a little bit before 2005.

People are mad at TMZ because they are using this picture of Michael to get people on their sites and to make fun of Michael as usual. Michael is gone and this crap never ends. I think it was also tacky to do it and do it right before Christmas. I guess the news cycle is slow so they go back to using Michael as a punching bag. I don't know how or who gave them a picture but they didn't have to use it at all. License pictures are never great and there was no reason to broadcast it on their site. Many people wrote negative things about Michael so they got what they wanted.

Someone has stolen it and has mucked it up somehow on purpose i reckon

TMZ messed up the picture. They always do that or use the worst pics they can find. Not just for MJ but everyone they are mocking. The saturation and contrast were turned way up to make MJ's spots look darker and make him appear dark red - which he was ceartainly not . There is nothing wrong with that picture. but what they did to distort it. Its a non story .. stupid as usual. but sure is getting a lot of attention. Just what they wanted same as any Troll .. the more negative the more hits and attention they get. They love it and many fans feed it ..

MJ had too much ps you can tell from this picture

What do you mean by he had to much ps? What is ps? Photoshop?

Last edited:
^^^ Thanks:) I bet it is not the only photo of Michael that photoshop was used.

I think it means plastic surgery.

I don't understand why a driver's license should be considered "public property" but I wonder why TMZ decided to post it now if they had access to it all along. This makes me think someone else provided them with the picture recently.

The German in me automatically registered "PS" as "horse power". ("PferdeStaerke). I then noticed my mistake before trying to find out the motorization of today's Ford Escalades. Oops.

I laughed even more thinking about Michael politely inspecting the Smart. :woohoo:

MJ-Smart-car-michael-jackson-16542115-630-420.jpg

^^ "Golf cart? What do I do with this - put it on the Escalade instead of the spare tire?"

The German in me automatically registered "PS" as "horse power". ("PferdeStaerke). I then noticed my mistake before trying to find out the motorization of today's Ford Escalades. Oops.

I laughed even more thinking about Michael politely inspecting the Smart. :woohoo:

^^ "Golf cart? What do I do with this - put it on the Escalade instead of the spare tire?"

:rollin:

[QUOTEThe German in me automatically registered "PS" as "horse power". ("PferdeStaerke). I then noticed my mistake before trying to find out the motorization of today's Ford Escalades. Oops.

^^ "Golf cart? What do I do with this - put it on the Escalade instead of the spare tire?"][/QUOTE]

Bwhahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: you know i can so see michael doing that ha!

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But I'm about 90% sure that the picture on that license is from 2002-2003, and not 2005.

So either he used a picture for the license which was taken years before (which is common, the picture I used on mine in the UK was from about 3 years before I got my license), or it's fake.

So considering that, I think the talk about this is how he looked after the trial is wrong as I think it was clearly from 2002 before the allegations even came up. He actually looked much better during the trial and afterwards than he did back in 2000-2003.

Back