Michael Jackson's son Prince to Appear at charity event in Germany?

00_bmp10.jpg

00et_b10.jpg

signing autographs? This is a sick joke. Why in the world?!
To see all those adults and even middle aged women wanting Prince -a 14 year old - to sign them autographs and take pics, is just sick on so many levels. Seriously SMDH@ those folks. This is NOT MICHAEL JACKSON, this is MIchael Jackson's son, dammit!

I'm 5 and half years older than Prince, but even I know that he ain't Michael! He ain't even a 'star', why would anyone want an autograph from 14 year old who is just famous because of his dad?. I don't get it.

yeah its bizarre. its one thing thinking its nice to see him but autographs and pictures?? they are turning into celebs. everything mj fought against

Oh FFS sorry but prince has got to be told about weisner. its one nightmare after another. the leeches have got his kids.

I don't like fans badgering the kids on twitter...but now it's a matter of life & death (yes, these scums had a hand in MJ's death because they defrauded him & cause him great financial strain)....The children MUST be told.

We need to mount a dossier on Dieter...and send it to Prince. We don't have to tell him what to believe...send him lawsuit and legit headlines. No tabloids. He will get the facts & make up his own opinion.

People don't like to be told what to believe...but sending him hard facts could help open his eyes. While he wants to honour his father, these adults are using these kids and go against MJ's wishes.

Imagine how devastated they will feel when they find out...

Last edited:
signing autographs? This is a sick joke. Why in the world?!
To see all those adults and even middle aged women wanting Prince -a 14 year old - to sign them autographs and take pics, is just sick on so many levels. Seriously SMDH@ those folks. This is NOT MICHAEL JACKSON, this is MIchael Jackson's son, dammit!

I'm 5 and half years older than Prince, but even I know that he ain't Michael! He ain't even a 'star', why would anyone want an autograph from 14 year old who is just famous because of his dad?. I don't get it.
agree!!
yeah its bizarre. its one thing thinking its nice to see him but autographs and pictures?? t they are turning into celebs. everything mj fought against
and it is so SAD that NO ONE is respecting Michael's wishes for his children. Not even on the eve of his killers trial..
I don't like fans badgering the kids on twitter...but now it's a matter of life & death (yes, these scums had a hand in MJ's death because they defrauded him & cause him great financial strain)....The children MUST be told.

We need to mount a dossier on Dieter...and send it to Prince. We don't have to tell him what to believe...send him lawsuit and legit headlines. No tabloids. He will get the facts & make up his own opinion.

People don't like to be told what to believe...but sending him hard facts could help open his eyes. While he wants to honour his father, these adults are using these kids and go against MJ's wishes.

10000000% agree!!

agree

Someone can post all the shit that Weisner did to MIchael ? All the links, like that I gonna send a lot of tweets.

I can see the devil in that mans eyes...:(
And the cluelessness in Prince's
Isn't this the pefume dude? What was his name again? I feel for those kids seriously they didn't deserve ending up like this.
They've already taken Michael's place in this family, they're being used in every way possible. Once they grow up, they'll come to this realization, and they will understand why they were kept as far as possible from the Jackson's.

Prince is so kind and friendly, ? ?m so proud of him! But signing autographs and taking pictures isn't right! He is just a kid not a celebrity and certainly not Michael Jackson. Nevertheless, ? love you Prince, you have become a fine teenager with manners and a gold heart. God bless you, your sister and brother and your wonderful father!

Last edited:
^^ Is it Katherine's book that he's holding in his hand?

I translated this from a German website:
http://www.bz-berlin.de/bezirk/kreuzberg/jackson-junior-bei-tribute-to-bambi-article1279757.html#bzRSS
Random luck had given me a minute before the gala meeting with the strange child star. He stood outside the venue, the "Station" hall in Kreuzberg just stand so and waited for any security guards, which should take him somewhere. I introduced myself, Michael Jr. smiled friendly (and somewhat automatically), I asked, "Can I make a picture with you?". "Of course - you!" - Knipp flash - "Are you nervous before your performance? - "No, I'm proud of our father, and that the Bambi people honor him today for his charity commitments" were expected on Friday € 500 000 in donations.

And when we say the truth about these vultures, Jack$on$ included, we are banned, thanks a lot!

Interesting tweets from Anthony Jackson

http://twitter.com/#!/ATONCLASSIC

ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON
I was coming to visit. These people are_______. You are welcome here when you get back. Love you. Please be safe applehead. @princemjjjaxon

they mentioned him being a half-orphan in the text so painful to read the first paragraph of it . michael should be here with them

If 3T's claim they are about their uncles legacy, how come they don't seem to care about who is around these kids. Micheal never used any of his nephews and niece's like this.

Dieter Weisner's presence confirms the family's involvement in this - they just got smart, but not smart enough to out-smart fans. Who are they kidding? I'm sure one reason none of the family members are there with Prince is because they are aware of the Fans' disgust and criticism towards their actions, but so much for trying to hide their hands with Dieter around..smh

Back