Michael Jackson's son Prince to Appear at charity event in Germany?

Oh FFS sorry but prince has got to be told about weisner. its one nightmare after another. the leeches have got his kids.
See the bright side of it they're living a completely normal life now, something Michael was not able to give them. [sarcasm]

Re: Prince Jackson, 14, makes first solo public appearance in BERLIN

At one point, Michael Jackson's children were kept as out of the spotlight as possible after the tragic passing of the King of Pop a little over two years ago. Now that is changing, as Prince Jackson is following in his dad's moonwalking footsteps to champion a cause MJ cared deeply about: aiding disadvantaged children. The Frappuccino-lover will appear at a Berlin auction on November 10, where handwritten "Bad" lyrics will be sold to the highest bidder in support of the Bambi foundation, which will be his first public appearance without any of the rest of the Jackson family by his side. Today, the 14-year-old was photographed at Tribute to Bambi in anticipation of the event.

prince-jackson-germany-3-500x460.jpg

prince-jackson-germany-7-500x375.jpg

prince-jackson-germany-1-500x710.jpg

prince-jackson-germany-8-500x558.jpg

prince-jackson-germany-11-500x982.jpg

prince-jackson-germany-6-500x460.jpg

prince-jackson-germany-2-500x815.jpg

his daddy would be so proud of him..Prince brought tears to my eyes,,,Bless you Prince,,,

Oh FFS sorry but prince has got to be told about weisner. its one nightmare after another. the leeches have got his kids.
as proud as I am of Prince,,,and I know his daddy would be proud to...You are RIGHT Prince needs to be told about this scum guy,

Oh great in one pic I see Dieter! Get away from Mj Kids dude!

Prince Michael's heart is in the right place and his father would be so proud of him. Seeing that picture of Dieter Wiesner with Prince concerns me greatly, those poor kids are going to be surrounded by sharks for the rest of their lives.

Even if someone tells him he's not going to believe it, let him grow up and see it forhimself. It's going to be rough awakening for them for sure.

Yes it's very unfortunate that they lost the only person who had genuine feelings for them.

Last edited:
That picture is so disturbing. Those poor kids are surrounded by leeches and they don't even know it.

I must admit when I see pics of the kids my heart does swell with pride. We've watched them grow up into these amazing young people that want to do so much for other people and it's all down to the amazing job Michael did raising them. Michael would be so proud of them.

I agree Sophielo even I feel proud when I see pictures as such of them. Michael was an amazing parent and he did an extraordinary job. But at the same time, when I see crooks like Schaffel, Mann and now Wiesner and many others with them my heart aches not only for them but for Michael, it just doesn't stop bleeding seeing how every crook is able to weasel their way into Michael's children's lives. I don't get why there isn't a single adult there protecting them and saying ''stop back of you're not getting access to my son/daughter/grandson/granddaughter/niece/nephew'' etc. There is no one there, every one has their own agenda which is sad.

Edit: And to me the most disturbing fact is that they seem to be clueless.

I think I saw Dieter in one of the picture with Prince........
SIGH.........
I think Prince has a good intention to help the kids, but J family should really not let all these leeches get around PPB.
But I guess they just don't give a damn. Totally not surprised at all.

I agree Sophielo even I feel proud when I see pictures as such of them. Michael was an amazing parent and he did an extraordinary job. But at the same time, when I see crooks like Schaffel, Mann and now Wiesner and many others with them my heart aches not only for them but for Michael, it just doesn't stop bleeding seeing how every crook is able to weasel their way into Michael's children's lives. I don't get why there isn't a single adult there protecting them and saying ''stop back of you're not getting access to my son/daughter/grandson/granddaughter/niece/nephew'' etc. There is no one there, every one has their own agenda which is sad.

Edit: And to me the most disturbing fact is that they seem to be clueless.

Yeah, i'm just not understanding any of this. You would think katherine and the kids live on an island all by themselves or something with the leeches, from the way the kids appear to be so clueless about these people. There's nobody around to educate these kids about these scumbags?

Even if someone tells him he's not going to believe it, let him grow up and see it forhimself. It's going to be rough awakening for them for sure.

I think they must know. They have internet, thet are not monitored, so they must know now.

Mike is rolling in his grave.

Disgusting picture.

the facts are all there for him to see. its all documented. its my fear that if its left to late it will be to late. weisner is getting the ultimate revenge and it seems to me that the only ppl that give a dam and can try and stop this is us.

Yeah, i'm just not understanding any of this. You would think katherine and the kids live on an island all by themselves or something with the leeches, from the way the kids appear to be so clueless about these people. There's nobody around to educate these kids about these scumbags?

i doubt the family give a dam. joe is in business with him and wiesner has a jackson family kiss ass book coming out. they sold the kids to oprah when they knew dam well what mj thought. they will end up being interviewed by bashir or dimond at this rate

The thing though is that the Family are the ones introducing those scumbags into the kids lives, those crooks don't approach the children on their own, and the kids go 'hi good to see u' it's the Jackson's doing. I have my own opinions about what, who and how Katherine really is, which I won't state. But what I will say, is that I don't think Katherine is as clueless about everything as we might think she is. Dieter is Joe's business buddy so I doubt him appearing with Prince in Germany, and organizing it is conincidental.

I remember months ago someone asked Prince on Twitter about Howard Mann and Prince tweed that he thought Mann was suspicious. I think Prince will be the first one to find out about the crooks when the clues start coming together as he get older.

I remember months ago someone asked Prince on Twitter about Howard Mann and Prince tweed that he thought Mann was suspicious. I think Prince will be the first one to find out about the crooks when the clues start coming together as he get older.
yeah I agree with that, he was also he first one to admit he didn't wanna do oprah, and didn't like oprah.

its like the ultimate revenge seeing these ppl around the kids. this would be mjs worst nightmare and its so upsetting to see

Good point. I keep forgetting about what Prince said about Mann. This gives me hope that he'll figure out these leeches before it's too late.

But still, it's just mind boggling to me that 3T, Jackie and Tito, etc., could allow this to happen. It's like these men have no set of balls.

Good point. I keep forgetting about what Prince said about Mann. This gives me hope that he'll figure these leeches out before it's too late.

But still, it's just mind boggling to me that 3T, Jackie and Tito, etc., could allow this to happen. It's like these men have no set of balls.

You are right Angie J.. Mike's big brothers are not protecting MJ's children at all. Very disappointing

Why is Prince signing autographs?! Seeing that video clip where Prince is autographing and the photographers are all over his face makes me want to throw up. This is wrong on so many levels.

Back