Michael Jackson's son Prince to Appear at charity event in Germany?

Prince Michael Jackson is now the most trending topic

Last edited:
if this is the same thing as Julien's have so then that means Michael Estate and /or Jacksons aren't owning it it should be owned by someone else.

or there's another handwritten bad lyrics.

Yes, and then if it is owned by someone else, it means Prince was asked by the person to "donate" it as a gesture, because you cannot donate something that does not belong to you. Is this one of the situations where they want to use the child's appearance for their own purposes? This reminds me of the art donation, as I said before, where the owner asked the children to act as though they donated the art, but then claimed the children did not own it.

I think it's a nice idea. It is something Michael supported. The only thing that concerns me is if he is too young for this.

I know Prince's heart is in a good place, but he is too young to be traveling alone for yet another event for his dad. Why is this child having to let go of his childhood, which his dad worked so hard on? I am also not thrilled that so many of Michael's stuff is being floated around. These items should go to his kids or a Michael Jackson museum where his fans can see it. I know it's charity but still.

the teen is expected to arrive with an entourage but without relatives. "He won't be traveling alone," says a source close to the event, "but he won't have any family members with him."

This can't be right, why would Katherine allow Michael Jackson's child to travel to Germany without at least one relative in tow? or are the members of the alleged 'entourage' thought of as family too?

I know Prince's heart is in a good place, but he is too young to be traveling alone for yet another event for his dad.
Lets try to look at this in a more positive way :) for princes sake
Prince is not traveling alone. Most likely with some trusted people who Im sure Prince knows some.

Why is this child having to let go of his childhood, which his dad worked so hard on?

I dont really think MJs children attending a few charitable events a year is letting go of ones childhood in fact it is a great learning and humbling experience and probably lots of FUN for Prince to be able to travel to Europe and honor his Dad in this way.

I am also not thrilled that so many of Michael's stuff is being floated around. These items should go to his kids or a Michael Jackson museum where his fans can see it. I know it's charity but still.

Well actually Prince is Michael's children so what he does with this possesion should be his decision. He is probably thinking what would my dad want this item to benifit?. He is proud to honor his Dad in such a meaningful :) way rather then just keeping it for a museum. Which most likely it will end up in a museum anyway.

Please click on the link below and watch Michael Jackson's 2002 Christmas video message to the children who were benefiting from this charity:

Here on Earth Michael Jackson's children
Prince, Paris, and Blanket are his best representatives.
:yes:

I wish i felt relaxed and confident like qbee about this trip to germany but it just seems the children are doiing such alot of media appearances and interviews.

It must be devasting to lose your only parent so suddenly when you are a child and when you factor in the fact your parent was the most famous man in the world, whose life and death was filled with adulation and controversy, i just feel you would need all the protection you could get from the media and i think from fans. Their childhood should be spent being themselves and discovering who they are as individuals, they shouldn't have to feel that they are needed to promote and protect their father's legacy. I'm sure they want to do that as they love their dad, but i really feel the family should be encouraging them to leave it until they are old enough. There will be plenty of time when they are grown to do all this, it shouldn't be their responsibility as children.

I'm sure some will disagree but i feel mj's legacy to the fans and public is his music, films, performances, messages, not his children as that's private. I maybe over-reacting but i really don't remember the children being so at the forefront with any other icon's death eg princess diana, elvis, john lennon.

I saw the pics from red carpet, Prince posing with kids. You can tell right away, he's his Daddy's son.

But you're right. They're so young. They really have time for all this media stuff. Such youngsters are easy to get hurt and we all know how dirty is the media & showbiz world. Praying it all won't turn bad for them.

michaeljrbambi2.jpg

michaeljrbambi1.jpg

Thank you MsCassie!! Prince looks so much like Michael during Thriller era. I love how he is stylin like his father. I am proud of the young man.:wub:

My OCD is kicking in but shouldn't the band be on his right arm? On second thought maybe he is making it his own this way.:yes:

He's looks so grown up. That little girl is just the cutest thing ever! He kinda reminds me of the BAD era Michael, when Michael was wearing a similar suit. I think it was at the AMA 1987/88 that Michael wore something similar to this outfit

michael-jackson_gallery_large_portrait_scale.jpg

Guess we were right from the beginning.. Hr. Wiesner is next to Prince how nice.

Last edited:
Oh FFS sorry but prince has got to be told about weisner. its one nightmare after another. the leeches have got his kids.

Last edited:
Prince Jackson, 14, makes first solo public appearance in BERLIN

His father was noted for the sharp suit and armband combo he started wearing during his smooth criminal years.
And it seems the look was still inspiring his son as he made a solo public appearance in Berlin, Germany today.
The 14-year-old donned a black suit and red armband as he appeared at the Tribute to Bambi 2011 event.

article-2041148-0E0E438D00000578-895_306x423.jpg
article-2041148-0E0E512400000578-175_306x423.jpg

The fact he wore a black tie and red shirt was also noteworthy, as it was one of the legendary singer's favourite fashion pairings.

Prince appeared happy and relaxed as he posed at the show, which was raising money for the disadvantaged children's charity.

His Thriller star father was used to being in the public eye as a teenager in the Jackson Five
And his eldest son seems to be taking his fame in his stride too, as he reveled in the atmosphere.

article-2041148-0E0E428400000578-22_634x731.jpg
BERLIN, GERMANY - SEPTEMBER 23: Prince Michael Jackson attends Tribute to Bambi 2011 at the Station on September 23, 2011 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by James Coldrey/Getty Images)

His appearance at the event coincided with the announcement of his first ever high-profile public engagement.

He will star be starring at an auction on November 10 in aid of the Tribute to Bambi foundation, where his father's handwritten composition of Bad will be up for sale.
A spokesman for the event said: 'Prince Michael Jackson will walk the red carpet and present the manuscript on stage surrounded by children.

article-2041148-0E0E438D00000578-657_634x867.jpg
Kind: Prince showed his father's famous compassion for children as he posed with a needy child at the event

A source close to the event told People: 'He won't be traveling alone, but no family members will be with him.'

In the past he has always made public appearances under the watchful eyes of his relatives, often with his sister Paris, 13, and his brother 10-year-old brother Blanket.
Prince's most well known visit to Berlin when was he was just five, where he attended with his father and siblings.
On that occasion Michael infamously dangled Blanket over the balcony before his adoring fans staying at the Adlon Hotel.
article-2041148-0E0E41C900000578-401_634x533.jpg
Wave: Prince looked like he was enjoying the atmosphere at the charity event

It is not the first time the family have supported the cause.
The King of Pop's glittery jacket went under the hammer in 2002, while his autographed guitar was sold in 2009.
Anyone who wants to for the Bad manuscript can do so between now and November 10 at the United Charity website.

When asked how much they expect the one-of-a-kind manuscript will fetch a spokeswoman laughed and said, 'Hopefully, a whole lot!'

Back