Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

Don't you think it will be better to just wait for you to receive your copy of the DVD before watching One More Chance?

I if knew how to upload the OMC video I would.. sadly I will posting around 20 pics of the booklet, 7 pics of Another Part of Me, 20 pics of OMC video.

Also sorry if the quality pics of the book aren't that good, i'm taking them from an iPhone4 camera.

Last edited:
cannot wait for the pics :)

For those wanting to see OMC, im certain you wont have to wait much longer anyway. Im sure the video will be uploaded to the net within two or three days.

I if knew how to upload the OMC video I would.. sadly I will posting around 20 pics of the booklet, 7 pics of Another Part of Me, 20 pics of OMC video.

Also sorry if the quality pics of the book aren't that good, i'm taking them from an iPhone4 camera.

Sounds great :punk: thank you, and no need to get in trouble for uploading the OMC video :cheeky: better wait with seeing that until it's released....

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

*Sigh*. I was afraid of that.

Why, Sony, why? :( Why to replace the original with a shitty remix? I will still buy it, but it means one less good video on the DVD for me.

I cannot understand why they can't just use the original version. I have the original on iTunes, but it never plays properly for me, it keeps pausing here and there. So it would have been really nice to have it on here since it's one of my favorite songs and videos.

It's beautiful, I love it!!

Let me just say, it's very clear that the short film is unfinished, all it needed was some tweaking and polish and it would be complete, my only complaint is that Sony should've added better camera position, most of it is behind Michael, but you can see his smiling face a lot.

Also Michael is VERY energetic in OMC, he starts jumping on tables, kicking lights and smashing drinking glasses around the area, does some awesome dance moves, fluid as always. This MUST be seen by everyone! :)

:wild: I can't wait!

From the pictures that I have seen of the whole package (and thank you, btw!) it looks really classy.

Are videos that were previously letterboxed now anamorphic?
An example being Who is it?

Thank you for posting :) looks like a impressive box set, and something to look forward to ...

Would be great if any Mac user can tell me how to screen cap withOUT using VLC :p

First, thanks for sharing those pics...
Unfortunately Mac's DVD player automatically disables the snapshot keyboard function (Command+Shift+3 or Command+Shift+3)

So yeah, you still have to use VLC...

thanks for sharing. Finally something put a smile on my face. looking forward to it!

First, thanks for sharing those pics...
Unfortunately Mac's DVD player automatically disables the snapshot keyboard function (Command+Shift+3 or Command+Shift+3)

So yeah, you still have to use VLC...

That is EXACTLY the problem I'm dealing with at the moment.. :(

Last edited:
If you guys don't mind that quality I'd be glad to take some more :)

Also don't worry about the video looking like that, It looks perfect on a big TV screen.

Looks to me like OMC is Anamorphic! YAY! Any of the other widescreen video's anamorphic?

Moonwalker777. Press CMD, shift, 4. It will appear as a crosshair. then simply drag the area you want to take a screen shot off.

ta

Ok I'll try to explain, the reason why I asking is because it will give us an idea how "remastered" some of the video really are.

Do you have a widescreen tv? If so do the videos Remember the time, Who is it?, YRMW fill the screen? Or are they smaller images in the center of the widescreen tv with Black bars on the top, bottom and sides?

Ok I'll try to explain, the reason why I asking is because it will give us an idea how "remastered" some of the video really are.

Do you have a widescreen tv? If so do the videos Remember the time, Who is it?, YRMW fill the screen? Or are they smaller images in the center of the widescreen tv with Black bars on the top, bottom and sides?

I will give you an answer to that shortly, I'll test it on the TV once I'm done, I'm screen capping right now :)

Back