Screenshot2010-11-12at25823AM.png

Another Part of Me:

Screenshot2010-11-12at25940AM1.png

Screenshot2010-11-12at25951AM.png

Screenshot2010-11-12at25959AM.png

Screenshot2010-11-12at30007AM.png

Screenshot2010-11-12at30009AM.png

Screenshot2010-11-12at30026AM.png

Is there black areas in the TV when you see the videos or are the entire screen filled out?

on APOM it looks like there are black over the video and also at the sides ?

Yeah many concerts were recorded and could be this great quality.

Is there black areas in the TV when you see the videos or are the entire screen filled out?

on APOM it looks like there are black over the video and also at the sides ?

This video was filmed in 1.33:1, the black bars on the sides are nomal for a widescreen presentation. The black bars at the top are also normal, they usual are not shown on a tv due to overscan, On a computer monitor you don't have overscan so you see the bars. The bars are there to make sure you see the entire image when watching it on tv.

This looks fantastic ! Just waiting for that its on its way email from HMV !

Yeah looks great.

Make me wanna have BAD tour on DVD and Blu-Ray even more.

BAD Tour '88 come on give it to me ...

I am really hoping it drops late 2011. I think 2011 is the year.

Sorry to go off topic but..would a bad tour concert exist in this sort of quality? surely, right?

Some segments were shot on film, only selected performances. Mainly for this video and Man in the mirror for Moonwalker. Broadcast quality cameras were used to shoot the rest of the concerts, some where designed for Television airings others where only used to project during the live show. Unfortunately (while still good quality) the full concerts where shot on 1980's professional camera's so no real HD version will ever exist. A nice remastered dvd is as good as it will ever get for any tour other than HIStory, which had two concerts shot on some of the early 1080i cameras.

BAD could be as good quality as Dangerous - and could even become better if they remastered it into Blu-Ray.

BAD could be as good quality as Dangerous - and could even become better if they remastered it into Blu-Ray.

Yep it definantly could be as good as quality as Dangerous, possibly better depending on the care of the tapes.

No full bad concert was filmed on film sorry to say, so it will be forever stuck at 480i, putting it on Blu Ray would be pointless. Unlike his videos which where all (sans a one or two) were shot on film and can have awesome HD masters.

Hey guys sorry for the late OMC pics, 15 mins and all 23 will be up, it's uploading right now :)
video plzzzzzzzz

even several seconds are better tha pics, aaaaaaaaaaaah

but thank you anyway, I love the pics///// LOL

Back