Michael Jacobshagen - All Discussion Here [MERGED]

Re: Book: "Will You Be My Friend?" by Michael Jacobshagen

He couldn't recall Michael's treatments - which I'm grateful for: one doctor who still cares about his patient's privacy. But he said "No" twice to questions whether he went on a tour with Michael.

It's not that Ratner cares about his privacy, it's because he knew he'd incriminate himself.

Didn't MJ also have a scalp operation in 1997 too?

So this guy is another liar too? That scares me. It's terrifying to think about how if he'd wanted to change his story up a little he could do such incredible damage. Wow.

Why can't people just be honest.

Last edited:

He gave the tabloid a handwritten note from Debbie.

I believe it has to be from 1997, unless Debbie was in Munich in March 98 (which I highly doubt since she was 8/9 months pregnant)

Someone gave it to him.

Mneme;3900279 said:
/Annita,
look at what I have found:
https://www.facebook.com/Mysterydrink

What do you mean --- is Jacobshagen promoting Wiesner's limonata or is Wiesner promoting Jabobshagen's book or both reciprocal?
Or maybe is W. Jacobshagen's source?

edit:

Really, it seems M. Jacobshagen uses Michael Jackson for other business too:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MiJac-Entertainment/398890106845921

Is "MiJac" not protected?

sorry for my self quotation but what I not understand is

what character do this people have who are saying or writing about their respect and honour for Michael Jackson and then to the same time they are steeling him his likeness and trade marks?

We know how Melissa Johnson had installed hundreds of web sides with Michael's pictures and likeness and how she used the initials MJ. Okay, Melissa Johnsons initials are MJ too und it is not forbidden. Neverthelees she was clever to do so and she made this for pecuniär profit.

Now that Michael Jacobshagen has an entertainment firm with the name 'MiJac'.
Michael's own song catalogue is the MiJac catalogue.
Here too: MiJac is also a combination from Jacobshagen's pre- and surname. I don't know wheter Michael's MiJac is protected or not but he is using MiJac for an entertainment firm and a confusion is easily possible.

Both, Johnson and Jacobshagen are claiming their deep respect to Michael.... and both have no scruple to exploit Michael only for her own profit.
That is in my opinion not only incongruous but also an idication to their really relation to Michael:
They need and use him only for their personell profit.

Think on this if you want to buy this book.

Last edited:
Hello, I was there in Munich in 1998. Michael Jacobshagen is not telling the truth. He met Michael Jackson few days before he was with him at Circus Krone on 28.03.1998. I was there with the Fanclub "Angel".

After his experience with MJ at the Circus Krone they went to the Hotel "Bayrischer Hof" and spent Time together with Anton und Franziska Schleiter and another english or american Boy. In the evening he left the Hotel with some autographs of MJ and I Protected him for some Crazy Fans they would steal the Autographs from Jacobshagen. Its fact that he Not spent the night in the Suite of Michael. The next Day I talked with him in the Hotel Lobby. This was slso Seen by Wayne Nagin that Jacobshagen was Talking to Fans about his experience. Jacobshagen asked Wayne Nagin several Times if he can go to Michael Jackson. Wayne Nagins answer was: No! That was the end of his longtime Friendship with Michael Jsckson.

The Fotos on his Internet Site of him in Disneylad Paris 1995 ( a Boy with a cappy of Bayern München) Shows Not him. Take Look on this Video and you can see the Face of the Boy, its NOT Jacobshagen:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9xztTknHN_o&desktop_uri=/watch?v=9xztTknHN_o

At Last Take Look at MJJ Collectors at Facebook. Check the List of Scammers.... and you will find a Special Name.

Ebay Scammers and not only...

6. We have been informed of a newest possible scammer on Ebay : 'kopmaj' who sold and keeps on selling fake fedoras, fake signed items etc.. He claims he was a Michael's friend and shows some pictures he took with Michael; doing so he tries to brainwash collectors and appear as a trustworthy one.

If you go here you'll see items he sold recently are all fake.

This information is provided as an educational service to our members. Although we believe the sources of this information to be reliable, the admins of this group make NO specific warranties of the accuracy of any of this information. We suggest that before making any purchasing decision, each buyer do their due diligence and research each transaction thoroughly. If you question the legitimacy or accuracy of any listing, or question the integrity of any seller, feel free to alert or solicit the advice of other collectors via our FB Group wall.

After many requests we've got, me and Ron have decided to make a black list of those who scam people on ebay and off ebay, selling illegal items, bootlegs and fake signed items.

Of course, we will take into consideration those with whom we and our closest friends had personal bad experiences or those who are still selling those bad items on ebay. Of course, we can't consider personal misunderstanding or personal jealousies between a seller and a buyer because this is not our aim here and we're not here to judge anyone without knowing him/her before.

We contacted Ebay and The Michael Jackson's Estate various times but quite frankly, very rarely we saw their interventions and only a few fake items were removed.

So we came to the conclusion that we must defend ourselves against scammers and we hope this list will help you a little bit not to waste your money.

We suggest you all as first rule NOT TO SEND CASH BY MONEY GRAM, WESTERN UNION or through bank wiring to anybody on and especially off ebay , unless you know that person since years or he/she is a personal trustworthy friend or dealer.

Pay Pal payments, for how much I don't like them neither, are more protected in a kind of way, but not always, because if a seller is a scammer, he/she will close the PP account after receiving your money and you're defrauded !

Pay Pal won't ever give your money back as it happened to me twice, and I know this happened to some other people I know too.

'They're trying to murder me': Michael Jackson sent chilling letters predicting.......

that he would soon be killed to a friend just weeks before his death

I know this is from the Daily Mail

Re: 'They're trying to murder me': Michael Jackson sent chilling letters predicting.......

But the sad thing is that he is able to get inside Forest Lawn and get access to MJ's family who don't even question his "motives" eg.

11119949_10206804923462761_595255439_n.jpg

Re: 'They're trying to murder me': Michael Jackson sent chilling letters predicting.......

Too true Respect 77 - I instantly thought of Don King and the Moonies.

Is there a copy of the notes somewhere? Because "AEG make so much pressure to me... I'm scared about my life" doesn't sound like something a native English speaker would say. These imposters aren't even trying -_-

If Jacobshagen had these kind of notes, he should have submitted them to the Murray prosecutors.

I'm fairly sure we've discussed 'Jacobshagen' notes before....a few months ago?
(Note: found the discussion of the notes here appx page 1115, in the Robson/ Safechuck / Doe trial thread... the notes are relevant to that thread:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...fechuck-Doe)/page1115?highlight=jacobshagen')

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacobshagen seems to have done a dramatic U-turn on his stories, especially this : 'After he flew out and spent three days with the troubled star, Jackson handed Jacobshagen the notes. Jacobshagen said that the notes kept telling him 'they' were trying to murder Jackson.':

This following post was written in the first post of the original 'book' thread, by morinen:

Drawbacks:
The book is short, and although there are a few new photos, they are of terrible quality. In the last chapters he talks about Michael's last years which he didn't personally witness, and even speculates about the murder conspiracy a little bit. I would have preferred if he had written more about the Michael he knew instead. The grammar could benefit from an English-speaking editor. But even with all that, I think it's a nice tribute from a friend.

The book's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Micha...16877821707577

Someone in this earlier thread also says that they were with Jacobshagen:

In the evening he left the Hotel with some autographs of MJ and I Protected him for some Crazy Fans they would steal the Autographs from Jacobshagen. Its fact that he Not spent the night in the Suite of Michael. The next Day I talked with him in the Hotel Lobby. This was slso Seen by Wayne Nagin that Jacobshagen was Talking to Fans about his experience. Jacobshagen asked Wayne Nagin several Times if he can go to Michael Jackson. Wayne Nagins answer was: No! That was the end of his longtime Friendship with Michael Jsckson.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll ask the mods if the original Jacobshagen 'book' thread (link below) and this new thread could possibly be joined together and maybe put in the 'Trials and Tribs' section, so that we can see the development of the stories he tells....

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...-by-Michael-Jacobshagen?highlight=jacobshagen

Last edited:

If Jacobshagen had these kind of notes, he should have submitted them to the Murray prosecutors.

I'm fairly sure we've discussed 'Jacobshagen' notes before....a few months ago?
(Note: found the discussion of the notes here appx page 1115, in the Robson/ Safechuck / Doe trial thread... the notes are relevant to that thread:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...fechuck-Doe)/page1115?highlight=jacobshagen')

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacobshagen seems to have done a dramatic U-turn on his stories, especially this : 'After he flew out and spent three days with the troubled star, Jackson handed Jacobshagen the notes. Jacobshagen said that the notes kept telling him 'they' were trying to murder Jackson.':

This following post was written in the first post of the original 'book' thread, by morinen:

Someone in this earlier thread also says that they were with Jacobshagen:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll ask the mods if the original Jacobshagen 'book' thread (link below) and this new thread could possibly be joined together and maybe put in the 'Trials and Tribs' section, so that we can see the development of the stories he tells....

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...-by-Michael-Jacobshagen?highlight=jacobshagen

Thanks for this informative post (I haven't heard of this guy until now).
It's mainly tabloids running the story anyways.
No one should take this seriously or even pay it attention IMO.

^ The Jackson family has a tendency of embracing shady characters.
I don't blame Katherine for this one. This guy is such an opportunist and they are SO used to having fans around-back in the olden days she used to have to take them home late at night. He just conned his way in. And he's good at it-he got into Forest Lawn!! I do blame whoever is supposed to be taking care of her-maybe Trent-they need to be more careful.

They like the attention is makes them feel like a celeb.

^ The Jackson family has a tendency of embracing shady characters.
I think we all have a tendency to do this but with the Jackson and even some people, they still try to see the good in folks; and when the do kick these people to the curb, those low life run to the tabloid press to make $$$$$$.

Merged these threads, all discussion on Michael Jacobshagen in here please.

Goddess4Real;4193766 said:
that he would soon be killed to a friend just weeks before his death

But Jacobshagen claims Jackson had been using propofol for more than a decade to treat his insomnia.

Bullshit. MJ got propofol for surgeries and once for sleep during the HIstory tour sporadically
he was not using it to treat his insomnia and only after Apr 2009, with Murray's arrival did he get it
on a daily basis which was the direct consequence of the rehearsals and the pressure that went with them.
This idiot should shut the **** up.

Here he is acting like he is doing a favor for MJ and his kids.

Michael Jacobshagen
May 6 at 1:57am ·

This year I will bring out my next book.

THE LOST NOTES from Michael Jackson.

We work on it.

image.jpg

Michael Jacobshagen
May 6 at 2:29am ·

Some journalists are full of shit.

Yeah including those you sell your BS stories to.

Last edited:
Re: Michael Jacobshagen - all discussion here [MERGED]

^ I can't see how these notes were ever 'lost'*, if Jacobshagen kept them in his possession since a few weeks before 25 June 09. He should have handed them in to the appropriate law enforcement authorities immediately after MJ's death.

(* Unless of course Jacobshagen means that he's actually lost the notes...Now that would be convenient! No evidence!

Sick and tired of people trying to make money out of Michael's death, or out of their wafer-thin connections to him during life.

Equally sick and tired of tabloid journalists that give airspace to these low-lifes. Didn't they get the memo about 'Fake news'???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't know this (from his FB page):

Now Michael Jacobshagen working as a Marketing Manager and Producer for Stars in the Entertainment Industrie like Kim Kardashian and the Jackson Family.

Since 2016 Michael Jacobshagen is working as the General Manager for Ola Ray from the legendary Michael Jackson Thriller Video.

Last edited:

Another one added to the list of claiming to be mjs frrend yet met him for all of two minutes 20 years ago *yawn*

what is the content of the book?

yeah the first page to page 4 sound like totally different themes.. reading comments from people! People pro vs anti this Michael jacobshegan

yeah the first page to page 4 sound like totally different themes.. reading comments from people! People pro vs anti this Michael jacobshegan

There are two books: one already published by him, which does not mention any 'notes from MJ', and one to be published this year (he says) which is about the 'lost notes' he now claims he was given in early 2009 by MJ.

In other words, he appears to have embellished his story in order to create a second book (and incidentally to 'support' Paris in her suggestions that Michael was deliberately killed).

(Edit: and this is the first thread on Jacobshagen, when he took the 'selfie' at FL....)
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...usoleum-at-Forest-Lawn-!-June-26th-2014/page4

Last edited:

ah! thanks mysotis..

Funny how he just "forgot" to mention these notes in his first book. Moreover, he also "forgot" to mention that he and MJ remained friends until MJ's death. In his first book he claims their friendship lasted between 1995-2000. Already that was a heavily exaggerated BS (in reality it was just a few fan encounters not a friendship and contrary to his claim he was never on the HIStory tour with MJ) but now he suddenly remembers 9 more years of their friendship and "lost notes" - to write another book about them. How convenient.

Jacobshagen and Murray should have a duel. Murray said he was MJ's only friend. His best friend. He told him things he didn't tell anyone else but , curiously, he never told Murray that they will murder me. How convenient for Murray.
Now Jacobshagen says in 2009 MJ considered him and only him worthy enough to own these letters about his fears that he would be murdered. How it went down? MJ was worried. He thought oh let's call Jacobshagen of all people. I want to tell him that I am very worried. And I should write it down that I'm very worried and then give those notes to Jacobshagen and tell him you should reveal these 8 years after I die. Around the anniversary, for max effect.

I just hope Robson and his lawyers won't take a page from this loser and forge notes. Incriminating ones. I wouldn't put it past them. They no doubt want to use the summer anniversaries to get more tabloid money and people believe every piece of BS about MJ so they may think they have nothing to lose.

Michael saying 'they're going to kill me' seems like a common thread with a select amount of people..

One thing I'll say if some type of notes from this guy exist (which I read) WHY the hell would this not be part of either the Murray or AEG case? That is harboring evidence in my book.

This report has picked up on the fan scepticism (and the article has attracted a couple of good responses from fans):

Uncovered Notes From Michael Jackson Claim He Feared For His Life, But Are They Legit?

An alleged former friend of Michael Jackson has come forward, claiming to have 13 personal notes from the late pop star which reveal that he feared for his own life.

According to the Daily Mail, Michael Jacobshagen divulged the details to reporter Daphne Barak for Australian news show Sunday Night. He says Jackson begged for him to visit him in the US just weeks before his death. This is when he was apparently given the notes, which hinted that someone was trying to murder him. One note reads:

The interview is expected to air in about a month's time, with Jacobshagen's Facebook revealing that he's also been interviewed by 60 Minutes:

But why come forward now? Is Jacobshagen's story to be believed?

Who Is Michael Jacobshagen?
Jacobshagen claims to have remained close friends with Jackson since meeting him during one of his European tours in 1995. He even wrote a book chronicling their friendship. However, he's earned himself quite the reputation amongst Jackson's fan base in the years following his 2008 death.

In 2014, Jacobshagen was criticized for allowing a reporter to accompany him inside Michael Jackson's tomb in LA. The resting place is guarded from the public, and Jacobshagen posed as the reporter took photos.

Some fans also claim that Jacobshagen sold Michael Jackson merchandise with fake signatures for $11,000, and that he's not to be trusted.

Jacobshagen has now announced that he will be releasing another book, featuring the notes he says came directly from Jackson himself:

Why Come Forward Now?
Jackson passed away unexpectedly in 2008. Physician Conrad Murray spent two years in prison for manslaughter after prescribing Jackson the drugs that led to his death. But if the person responsible already served their time, why would Jacobshagen only now come forward with this information about Jackson's death?

Well, it's all related to Jackson's concert promoter, AEG. The Jackson family attempted to sue AEG for damages following his death, insisting they'd overworked him to the point of exhaustion. While they lost the case, Jackson's daughter Paris Jackson broke her usual media silence to criticize AEG in an interview earlier this year, stating that they intentionally sabotaged her father's health.

Considering the renewed interest surrounding AEG and Jackson's death, Jacobshagen's never-before-seen notes are very timely. Pending the release of his interviews on the aforementioned Australian news shows, it's impossible to assess the legitimacy of his claims at this early stage. Nevertheless, it's going to be difficult for Jacobshagen to regain the trust of the loyal Michael Jackson fanbase after his past actions.

https://moviepilot.com/p/michael-jackson-death-notes/4265259

Last edited:

This is a google translation from a Dutch article which appeared in February 2017 (it seems to be a re-write of an original German news article in the newspaper 'Bild'):
(I cannot figure out how Katherine is involved....why would MJ send notes to Jacobshagen via Katherine? ...or did MJ send unconnected notes to the family?)

Secret Notes from Michael Jackson:
Short messages are the words that are hacked by the King of Pop. However, the content is "explosive", according to the German newspaper Bild, which publishes the annotations on Saturday. Because in the notes, Jackson died on June 25, 2009 at the age of 50, to be afraid to be murdered.

Michael Jacobshagen - a German friend of Jackson - chooses publicity. Bild tells the man: "Michael was afraid someone would kill him. He felt he was followed. He was always aware that people were out of his money. "

When he was twelve years old, Jacobshagen met the pop star. He also accompanied Jackson on a number of tours. Jacobshagen has shown fifty handwritten notes from Jackson to Bild. Some are friendly messages: "I enjoyed our time together. I will always love you."

In other notes, Jackson speaks openly about his fears. "I'm afraid someone is trying to kill." Or: "The system wants to kill me because of my catalog [meant rights to his music]."

Jacobshagen received the notes of Jackson himself. Some others were stopped by Katherine, Michael's mother. In mid-2015 she gave the papers to him the statement: "Take what you need and reveal the truth".

Last week, Paris, Michael's 18-year-old daughter, went to an interview. In that she said she was convinced that her father knew someone would kill him. Because of that interview, Jacobshagen now publishes the notes in publicity. "I feel obliged now to show the notes after Paris has become public."

Whether the friend himself believes Jackson is killed? To Bild he tells: "I will tell him last April 2009. I have never talked about this before. What I can say is that he was afraid of his former manager. He also told me that for health reasons he would never be able to hit the fifty planned concerts. "

The death of Michael Jackson is still surrounded by many riddles and queries. Although the former physician of the singer, doctor Conrad Murray, was sentenced to death in November 2011, he had to enter the cell for four years. The jury considered the doctor responsible for the fatal overdose of narcotics that Michael Jackson eventually caused a cardiac arrest.

http://www.show.nl/rubrieken/sterre...n-michael-jackson-bang-om-vermoord-te-worden/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are photos of some of the notes from other news articles found in Google images

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pobpaNm5j][/URL]

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/poRhpQnCj][/URL]

This reads:
I want in the future only make films. I don't want to perform on stage any more. I want to buy Disney and Marvel as soon is possible.

(I don't know the date on this note....if it is from 2009 it would be strange, from someone who had to give up Neverland for lack of cash. Michael also seems so distressed that he was unable to write in English.)

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/poRNWqNgj][/URL]

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pmI0qPW8j][/URL]

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/poWzDfQmj][/URL]

Last edited:

^ According to the article, Katherine gave these notes to Jacobshagen in 2015 and told him "take what you need and reveal the truth". For some reason, he then kept these notes to himself for two years and only felt compelled to come forward when Paris mentioned her father's fear of being murdered in an interview recently. Interestingly enough, the notes are written in the same broken English that Jacobshagen speaks. "I want in the future only make films". Most obvious scam ever :smilerolleyes:

Well said

I haven't been following this very much, but honestly, this is all to get publicity. I doubt very seriously that Michael told him anything.

Last edited:
Back