Michael Joseph Jackson, I thank you.....

Sophielo

Proud Member
From the bottom of my heart I thank you, Michael Joseph Jackson. Thank you for being my inspiration, thank you for being my rock when times got tough. Thank your being part of some of my most treasured memories and thank you for forming some of my most treasured memories. Thank you for being my hero. Thank you for being you.

Michael Joseph Jackson, I thank you.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you, Michael Joseph Jackson. Thank you for being my inspiration, thank you for being my rock when times got tough. Thank your being part of some of my most treasured memories and thank you for forming some of my most treasured memories. Thank you for being my hero. Thank you for being you.

Michael Joseph Jackson, I thank you.

:clapping: great post. :heart:

Thank you, Michael, for all that you gave to the world, and continues to give.
Thank you for touching my life with your talent, your inconditional love and sweet warmth.
I feel it, there´s a little part of you kept here, as the most treasured gift in the world.
Thank you for continue to exist inside of me.
Thank you for everything.
I love you. :heart:

Beautiful Michael,

Thank you for being such an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for all the magic, the unbeatable talent, thank you for your sincerity and sensitivity, thank you for changing the world by bringing all people together, thank you for making this world a better place. I love you.

Suzie xxx

Thank you for being the human you were and will always be. An amazing father and singer

I can't held myself right now... but I would like to thank you, Michael... for all that you gave to the world... for sharing your entire life with all of us. I'll be missing you and loving you for the rest of my life. :cry:

Thank You Michael for being there when noone else was...thank you for being you.I love you so much...you are always in my heart...:boohoo:

Michael, in this lifetime I want to thank you for showing me the man in the mirror.
Through you and your music, I became a better person.
You gave me courage, hope and most of all Love.
YOU made me the person I am today.
Thank you Michael. I love you.

Thanks MJ for all the great music, memories, and joy. I'll always love you!

Your legacy will continue on forever and ever and ever.

Thank you for your generosity, for your kind heart, for your ability to forgive people, for your humble heart, for your music, for all the memories you've created for all the upcoming generations to enjoy and appreciate.

Thank you for the legacy you've left behind. I'm glad I got to experience your magic.

Back