Michael - The Great Album Debate

Jason Malachi seems to be a tonedeaf, on the other hand I have impression that some fans are a whole octavedeaf when it comes to the Cascio songs :D

my name is Frank Lin not Frank Cascio... I have NOTHING to do with the record! NOTHING! But it's still him singing in those tracks, I know for sure! Remember when Breaking News was first leaked? That was the wrong version!

Actually there was indeed a SLIGHT difference between the BN first version and final version. In the first version in parts like "no matter what" and the bridge part the lead vocal is more muddled. The lead vocals were slightly louder in final version, name the "they say" in "they say we're crazy" is much more noticeable in the final version.

That video of Jason in studio great. I think the audio they put was wrong though...

:p

I can imagine the cover of his new "Christian" single:

jesusmalachi.jpg

Oh, Lord, hahaha

This thread is coming alive, and i like that parody video of Jason in studio singing "KYHU" i was LOLing. so yea.

my name is Frank Lin not Frank Cascio... I have NOTHING to do with the record! NOTHING! But it's still him singing in those tracks, I know for sure! Remember when Breaking News was first leaked? That was the wrong version!

Actually there was indeed a SLIGHT difference between the BN first version and final version. In the first version in parts like "no matter what" and the bridge part the lead vocal is more muddled. The lead vocals were slightly louder in final version, name the "they say" in "they say we're crazy" is much more noticeable in the final version.

That video of Jason in studio great. I think the audio they put was wrong though...

:p

Haha, nice, I already made one with Water which was a bit more believable ^^

Where are the people who said Jason's vibrato was not natural and real???? Hello??...

Where are the people who said Jason's vibrato was not natural and real???? Hello??...
I do not think those people will change their opinion. The vibrato was just as evident on those two 1-minute clips that have been around for years (the one where he seems to get stung by a bee at the end of the clip and the one where he 'sets the record straight').

The L'Uomo Vogue photoshoot, which was a ten hour shoot, Ebony Magazine photoshoot (where Michael was dancing to his songs during the shoot), and Ebony interview are all things Michael did DURING his stay at the Cascio's, a time where some people like to make out he was physically incapable of doing anything or even sounding like himself. Funny, he sounds just fine during his interview with Ebony. He looked and sounded fine at Jesse Jackson's birthday party which was where he went after he left the Cascio's for the last time.

He also took the kids to see the Lion King on Broadway and went shopping at New Jersey's famous Halloween Store. He was travelling back and forth between New York and New Jersey quite a bit during his "stay". Let's not forget he did the Thriller 25 work as well. There are pictures/video/audio/news reports to back all this up, which I posted months ago in this thread. Just felt like rementioning this because there are some people who think that Michael spent three or four months at the Cascio's and didn't come out for daylight, which is simply not true.

Btw, that video of Jason with KYHU is scary cos it fits so perfectly.

Last edited:
Anyone else thinks what Teddy Riley said to a fan regarding the Cascio Tracks yesterday FEB 3 on his Twitter interesting!?
I just checked it out, but I 1. struggle to understand what teddy is saying and 2. cant "view" the twitter convo. cause it's protected.

But I got this and Teddy has a screw lose as we all know:

"@StellarSoul2001 All good bro...noe isn't the time. I'm muted, but trust me MJ always gets his just due. He is my bestfriend, bigbro, and confidant. 2nd to god that I can talk to. Pls believe!!! The truth will set us all free. Much love to you!!"

http://tmi.me/IXsbJ

He is crazy.

"@StellarSoul2001 All good bro.

the user has said " Not attacking you man" and Teddy replies "all good bro" meaning he didn't feel attacked.

.noe isn't the time. I'm muted,

the person has tweeted "Do u still consider the Cascio tracks to be MJ’s vox? MJ fans want the old Teddy back bro. We all know the truth, let’s level." and "just wanna level and let the truth shine. It’s time. MJ would want it. Fans need this."

Teddy says "now isn't the time" and "I'm muted". he had mentioned before he was told to not talk about it anymore and/or that he signed a confidentiality agreement. so he's saying he won't and cannot talk about it now.

but trust me MJ always gets his just due. He is my bestfriend, bigbro, and confidant. 2nd to god that I can talk to. Pls believe!!! The truth will set us all free. [/B]

well here he's saying that truth will eventually come out and it will set us all free. but you need to consider what he thinks to be the truth. Assuming that he's not going to change his position , his "truth" could be that "it's MJ". or it could be "not MJ". so what he means in this part will change according to what he considers to be the truth. He's too vague to determine his side IMO.

however "MJ always get his due" is an interesting choice. "get his due" is an idiom that means that a person gets credit for something they have done even they didn't get the credit first. It's when you say something good after you said something bad or a criticism. Such as first saying "I don't think this song is good" and then later saying "I was wrong the song was good" would be giving a person his due. Or the media that used to say for example "Invincible not a good album" when it was first released but now saying "it's an underrated album" would be an example of giving due.

so in that sense he might have been trying to say the "people that didn't think these songs were Michael and/or trashed the songs will eventually realize the truth and give MJ the credit he deserves". but again too vague to say what he's meaning.

yup, he's crazy :D

Of course he's muted.... with all the copy-pastes present on those tracks one may wonder what was actually supposed to be sung by MJ in that basement.

Last edited:
lol I thought he was once again hinting MJ is alive and will make an appearance soon (I wish!)

just like how he called himself Michael's Slave. He can be Slave to Michael's Rhythm lol, not really.

lol I thought he was once again hinting MJ is alive and will make an appearance soon (I wish!)

just like how he called himself Michael's Slave. He can be Slave to Michael's Rhythm lol, not really.

well unless you want to read into Teddy using present tense (is & can talk to), he's not saying Michael is alive.

this part

He is my bestfriend, bigbro, and confidant. 2nd to god that I can talk to. Pls believe!!!

is meaning that he loves and cares about Michael and he asks the person to believe him when he says he cares for Michael a lot.

^ To me, he is. Ivy just gave her own interpretation. It's not unknown that Teddy believes MJ is alive.

however "MJ always get his due" is an interesting choice. "get his due" is an idiom that means that a person gets credit for something they have done even they didn't get the credit first. It's when you say something good after you said something bad or a criticism. Such as first saying "I don't think this song is good" and then later saying "I was wrong the song was good" would be giving a person his due. Or the media that used to say for example "Invincible not a good album" when it was first released but now saying "it's an underrated album" would be an example of giving due.
Can't it also be that by saying 'Michael always gets his just due', he means that Michael had nothing to do or didn't sing the songs and that eventually will come out and his name will be cleared? That justice will be done eventually to Michael?

edit: Something popped up in my head when I recently read this again:

"Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Just seconds ago this came from Jason's facebook, although I have no idea if it's really him
"Sheesh guys, I guess it's time to confess. I've lied to many people, including someone today, but.... It was me. It was me who sang Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up, Monster and Stay.

and the tweet from MajestikMusic:
Found out we weren't credited for the Michael Jackson recordings we did here on "Keep You're Head Up" and 3 others. Nice!

The 'alleged' Jason Malachi talked about 4 songs. And Majestik too. Coincidence?

Last edited:
Can't it also be that by saying 'Michael always gets his just due', he means that Michael had nothing to do or didn't sing the songs and that eventually will come out and his name will be cleared? That justice will be done eventually to Michael?

Coming from Teddy after all what he had said before, I doubt it. His credibility is at stake now.

edit: Something popped up in my head when I recently read this again:

"Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Just seconds ago this came from Jason's facebook, although I have no idea if it's really him
"Sheesh guys, I guess it's time to confess. I've lied to many people, including someone today, but.... It was me. It was me who sang Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up, Monster and Stay.

and the tweet from MajestikMusic:
Found out we weren't credited for the Michael Jackson recordings we did here on "Keep You're Head Up" and 3 others. Nice!

The 'alleged' Jason Malachi talked about 4 songs. And Majestik too. Coincidence?

Yes coincidence. That wasn't Jason.

Angelo Montrone (Majestic Music) had four Porte demos a few weeks before Michael died. He was, according to him, preparing them for Michael to record in London.

uhmm,I don't think so. Proper use of "get his due" means that you did something good but you weren't recognized for it at time and/or even though some negative things can be said about you in the past now positive things can be said as well. Plus I don't think Michael's name was in any way affected in this event. Even the songs proven to be fake, it got nothing to do with Michael. Blame and negative reputation would be on other people not Michael.

For example imagine that you did a project at work and it was perfect, however you didn't get any praise or recognition. 6 months later your boss realizes "Wow that was perfect work" and gives you an bonus. so that would be an example of get your due.

so that sentence means for something - whatever that might be - Michael isn't getting his fair credit and Teddy saying in the end Michael always gets the fair credit.

To my mind what comes is if it's Michael on these songs , he is not getting credit from the doubters - who say it's Malachi and/or songs suck. So if we assume Teddy's "truth" is "It's Michael" and that can be proven / established then Michael will get his due credit as the vocalist.

But I wouldn't bet on this is what Teddy means. He's too vague to be clear about what he's saying. Like Bumper for his credibility I would imagine that he would stick with "It's Michael" but if you think he's crazy then everything is possible.

Why would he be muted if he believes is MJ and he actually worked "convinced" it was MJ.

He was tweeting / talking a lot about the songs / events after the release and I believe within a week he said he can't talk about it anymore. I'm thinking it's possible that producers have been asked to sign confidentiality agreements and they could have said to Teddy "don't talk". I don't think this is an issue about what Teddy thinks, I'm thinking Sony and/or Estate wanted this debate to go away and not talking about it is a way to make it go away or at least not be on the forefront.

well here he's saying that truth will eventually come out and it will set us all free. but you need to consider what he thinks to be the truth. Assuming that he's not going to change his position , his "truth" could be that "it's MJ". or it could be "not MJ". so what he means in this part will change according to what he considers to be the truth. He's too vague to determine his side IMO.

If he's saying the truth will eventually come out means that the truth is not out yet :).
But you're right, he's too vague.

If he's saying the truth will eventually come out means that the truth is not out yet :).
But you're right, he's too vague.

The truth will come out eventually 'cuz it's stil not out! Yup, good point, lol :D

Back