Michael - The Great Album Debate

I can't drop it. It would be better for me if I would, but it goes against everything I believe in.

and.....it's Michael Jackson. An artist that made the biggest impression on me ever.

I know if there's evil to be found here money is at the root of it.

With that said I don't believe that Sony would risk putting fake songs on an album to garner additional sales; the gems to Michael's unreleased catalogue are not the Cascio songs. The real gems are completed versions of the Will.I.Am tracks, Hold My Hand, and Best of Joy.

Would Sony really risk the class action lawsuits they would be hit with if someone did dedicated research into and came to an awful conclusion?

I know if there's evil to be found here money is at the root of it.

With that said I don't believe that Sony would risk putting fake songs on an album to garner additional sales; the gems to Michael's unreleased catalogue are not the Cascio songs. The real gems are completed versions of the Will.I.Am tracks, Hold My Hand, and Best of Joy.

Would Sony really risk the class action lawsuits they would be hit with if someone did dedicated research into and came to an awful conclusion?

This is a common misconception. Sony didn't do anything. Nor did the Estate. They released songs which they were assured were real by the Estate, who in turn were assured they were real by the song makers. It was certainly in their interest to have and release them as they wanted material from the last few years, of which there seems to be less than everybody thought. Hence their determination to use these songs. Everything after the initial concerns were raised by producers etc, and in particular after November 8th, can be put down to sheer greed, arrogance and incompetence.

This is a common misconception. Sony didn't do anything. Nor did the Estate. They released songs which they were assured were real by the Estate, who in turn were assured they were real by the song makers. It was certainly in their interest to have and release them as they wanted material from the last few years, of which there seems to be less than everybody thought. Hence their determination to use these songs. Everything after the initial concerns were raised by producers etc, and in particular after November 8th, can be put down to sheer greed, arrogance and incompetence.
That's how I also think it went down.

I don't want another Cascio related drama on future releases. We're enough of it, so many conflicts between fans for nothing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48P_1wc1Ypo more proof his vibrato is REAL "yeeaaahhhh"

Studio footage just leaked, showing Jason recording Where Has Freedom Gone - I personally doubt this is THE Jason's account, and that it's rather somoene who got hold of the studio footage, uploading it on his account

EDIT: https://twitter.com/Jason_Cupeta this MIGHT seriously be Jason, the homepage doesn't work though, but this coming out, never seen the studio footage, never seen the pics used on his profile

His Facebook, updated with new pictures, where he is recording his new Christian Album, woah. So low.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jason-Cupeta/139094952903246?fref=ts

533810_201537489992325_2120899791_n.jpg

376349_201537743325633_1824721011_n.jpg

304768_201537839992290_662824920_n.jpg

Last edited:
Man, watch that clip then listen to Fall In Love. Everything about the voices is identical. But yeah - that vibrato.

Man, watch that clip then listen to Fall In Love. Everything about the voices is identical. But yeah - that vibrato.
Not gonna listen to it again. Know that goat voice already. Bleh...don't understand someone can enjoy that. Sounds off key.

When you say (never)'Fall in love' I think of this one:

[youtube]sjE0xY3ZLlE[/youtube]

Much better to me. (No one has to agree with me, it's just more my taste of music..:D)

That argument hasn't worked and only causes the fan community to fall out.

It's my opinion, and the opinion of a great many other fans. So deal with it.

The only thing that caused the fans to fall out was the release of highly questionable songs with no proof that they are Mj.

Of course I am sure you will provide plenty of proof for all the matches between the voices.....

Seems like Jason has moved on and doing his own thing - good for him.

Lots of people have moved on. But we won't. Good for us too. :D

p.s. Some people have probably robbed banks and moved on. Good for them :D

p.p.s.

Bank and business traders have ruined the world with their rotten investments and caused the world economic crisis...
Oil companies have polluted the seas...
Heavy industries have polluted the air...

...and have simply moved on. Good for them (b.st.rds)

Last edited:
Won't be suprised if there's some kind of a "forgive me" song on his new album.

I meant moved on from trying to sound like Michael and started doing his own thing but it's apparent that I was misunderstood.

To me he sounds just the same as on the Cascio tracks. The only thing he moved on is from pop to gospel style.

Oh that studio footage. I was honestly expecting something like:

*Jason stands in the Cascio recording studio* "Everybody wantin' a piece of Michael Jackson... wait, you recording that. Damn... damn... damn... uh... so where has freedom gone..."

Even more Jason Malachi footage leaks via Jason's own Facebook - this is the event where he sang MJ songs as well, covering PYT, YANA, Gone Too Soon and WBSS - I think he has the footage if he has this..

AGAIN, this supports the vibrato is REAL, time to realise this for the believers who still think it's fake.

[I wrote this song for those children who have no voice. Our country is fighting two wars, one against terrorism and one in the womb. As Americans we have the right to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness; take note of the first, LIFE - so Fight for it!!! - ved Rock N Roll Hall of Fame.]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jason-Cupeta/139094952903246?fref=ts#!/photo.php?v=155598654594387 video

Woah this guy sounds identical to the really weird sounding Cascio songs, what's going on?!!?!?!?!?!?!!????!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh yeah, I thought Cupeta was not a Michael Jackson impersonator or tribute artist... He's his own this. So why is there a big cardboard cutout of Michael Jackson to advertise his show?

Woah this guy sounds identical to the really weird sounding Cascio songs, what's going on?!!?!?!?!?!?!!????!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh yeah, I thought Cupeta was not a Michael Jackson impersonator or tribute artist... He's his own this. So why is there a big cardboard cutout of Michael Jackson to advertise his show?

hahaha, exactly....so much for 'moving on' ;)

^^

that event was at 2010 - not recent. (it was also before the Michael album release) Plus it wasn't "his show" , it was a "Michael Jackson Tribute" at Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

it's possible that he moved on to other stuff (such as his Christian music album) more than 2.5 years later.

Why would anyone voluntarily post such a performance on their website? Not exactly a great way to advertise yourself. And to think that some people said that Tony Kurtis could not be taken seriously because he said that Jason was tonedeaf....

^^ hmmm...well, if we can believe that, then I think it's safe to say that it's not such a far stretch when Tony says it was definitely Jason on those Cascio songs....

Just sayin'....

Last edited:
Back