Michael - The Great Album Debate

Do ya Really now ? well wonder no more. I know for a facts that if we mods didnt delete off topic and unrelated posts like iphone error corrections, monkey balls, personal attacks/ insults and illegal copyright material this thread would be the best selling thread of all time with 100 Million posts and you all would have solved the great debate by now... It's a conspiracy I tell ya.. we just don't want the thread to end so we keep thwarting your efforts ... me especially... I love this thread :)

Strange, but I don't feel singled out :D

Strange, but I don't feel singled out :D
:poke: ..Wow, really I was trying to give you as much credit as I could. :D don't feel ignored, I'll do better next time :better: so other's don't get the idea that you are apart of my conspiracy to keep this thread going forever.

Haha, here we still are discussing this. I've been a lurker for a while but this thread amuses me. By now I think it's absolutely unbelievable that there are still people who believe Michael sung those songs, especially with the leaked tracks.

What's more worrisome to me, though, is that this controversy will never again gain publicity, and the tracks will remain "MJ" tracks for the rest of time.

The recent leaks sealed the deal for a lot of people who have now come to realise who the vocalist actually is.

Question about the song Water

Hi guys what is with the heaven can wait lyrics at the end of water?? i just heard the full version along with black widow :S

Re: Question about the song Water

Hi guys what is with the heaven can wait lyrics at the end of water?? i just heard the full version along with black widow :S

Pop into the debate thread. Let's just say they are all based on MJ songs.

why is there so much interest in this unreleased song? Is there any leak i can hear anywhere?

After Ready 2 Win leaked, I knew right away it was Jason when he sang "Oh my friend..." He sung that line during his performance of A Hero Fell at Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

It's too bad to see there are people who still believe it's Mike when we all know it's actually Jason Cupeta on all 12 Cascio tracks. But when I listen to Black Widow, Burn Tonight, Stay and Water, these four songs sound Michael-ish to me even though it is Jason singing them.

Last edited:

This thread can be closed/removed now i think i have my answer

Just heard Black Widow and Water. How the heck could they think they could pretend to be MJ with THIS? Such disrespect to Michael's work.

Been paying closely attention to MJ's accent the recent weeks while listening to MJ everyday. Mind blown at people not noticing how off the accent is in the Cascio songs. I notice it so easily and I'm from Norway

Just heard Black Widow and Water. How the heck could they think they could pretend to be MJ with THIS? Such disrespect to Michael's work.

Agreed. You can't even begin to defend those songs. They are fake. There is absolutely no denying it. I hope they are held accountable for what they did, including those who made the "mistake" of purchasing them in the first place.

You know, they could have done something much better with these songs from the beginning. Eddie Cascio could have just sign Jason to his label Angelikson and release these 12 tracks on an official album by Jason Malachi, NOT Michael Jackson. Remove the MJ-cut and pastes, change some of the lyrics or the song titles and there you have it! A whole new album with 12 new songs from Jason Malachi! If that could've happen, then there would be no controversy. That's what I personally think.

Don't get me wrong, I think some of the Cascio tracks sound good. I love Water, it's one of the best Cascio songs i've ever heard. The instrumetal is great and the lyrics are good. But some minor changes could have been done to the song even though, I would say it's lyrically unfinished. It could have been much better if they were released as Jason Malachi/Cupeta tracks instead of labeling them as Michael Jackson tracks.

You know, they could have done something much better with these songs from the beginning. Eddie Cascio could have just sign Jason to his label Angelikson and release these 12 tracks on an official album by Jason Malachi, NOT Michael Jackson. Remove the MJ-cut and pastes, change some of the lyrics or the song titles and there you have it! A whole new album with 12 new songs from Jason Malachi! If that could've happen, then there would be no controversy. That's what I personally think.

Don't get me wrong, I think some of the Cascio tracks sound good. I love Water, it's one of the best Cascio songs i've ever heard. The instrumetal is great and the lyrics are good. But some minor changes could have been done to the song even though, I would say it's lyrically unfinished. It could have been much better if they were released as Jason Malachi/Cupeta tracks instead of labeling them as Michael Jackson tracks.

Agree with the above but then they never would have gotten the money they got for selling them to Sony as Mj songs. And that is what it all boils down to.

I don't know...These Cascio songs are just so.....forgettable. All 12 of them. Some are better than others...But I never thought that any "Michael Jackson" songs could be so forgettable and mediocre. They're just some random songs sung by some random guy and we're supposed to believe they're sung by THE Michael Jackson. It's just totally strange to me. Totally strange and totally unnecessary to have THIS long of a thread to discuss their authenticity. There shouldn't even BE a debate.

MP3Hamster is your friend they are all on there in full

Thanks, just heard "water" and "black widow" doesn't sound anything like MJ but more like Jason Malachi.

What drives me nuts is how fans who are doubters of the cascio tracks are seen as trolls/trouble makers (Not on this forum thankfully). I've been on other MJ forums (I won't name names) and whenever i say the cascio tracks are fakes i get called a troll and trouble maker.

I'm not saying the tracks are fakes just to troll and cause trouble. I'm saying they are fake because i care about Michael's legacy and to see these fake tracks lumped in with his official music collection is disgusting.

I say they're fake coz they are fake. I think that's enough to reason.

What drives me nuts is how fans who are doubters of the cascio tracks are seen as trolls/trouble makers (Not on this forum thankfully). I've been on other MJ forums (I won't name names) and whenever i say the cascio tracks are fakes i get called a troll and trouble maker.

I'm not saying the tracks are fakes just to troll and cause trouble. I'm saying they are fake because i care about Michael's legacy and to see these fake tracks lumped in with his official music collection is disgusting.

I understand your frustration but I guess it depend on the threads you are commenting about it on the other board. Maybe they had the same probs we did with every thread topic being derailed into a cascio songs debate. That's why we created this thread for the discussion. Or it could be a board that supports the songs as being MJ and so they would perceive you as trouble maker regardless of your intention. There are ways to go about educating people. If one just blurts out that song isn't Michael to a group of people who thinks it is .. nothing is accomplished other than pissing them off or aggravating them. If the board is open minded and allows a place for the discussion like this, it's much easier to show evidence why you believe as you do and possible change their minds... as you can see it may take years and 10000's of posts to do that. :lol: still not everyone will agree. Maybe ask that board if they would allow ONE thread for fans who wish to do so can discuss the validity of cascio tracks to keep the discussion from derailing other threads

I say they're fake coz they are fake. I think that's enough to reason.
:lol:

I don't know...These Cascio songs are just so.....forgettable. All 12 of them. Some are better than others...But I never thought that any "Michael Jackson" songs could be so forgettable and mediocre. They're just some random songs sung by some random guy and we're supposed to believe they're sung by THE Michael Jackson. It's just totally strange to me. Totally strange and totally unnecessary to have THIS long of a thread to discuss their authenticity. There shouldn't even BE a debate.

So shut up!

There shouldn't even BE a debate.

25qzr7p.jpg
[/URL]

Exactly. The songs should be undisputable Michael Jackson. Clear for everyone to hear.

I still can't my mind around how the hell Sony fell for this.

I honestly think they made a mistake, a big one, and they realized it too late. So all they can do is putting everything under the rug to preserve their credibility.

They were so desperate to have new MJ material that they weren't as vigilent as they should have been.

Did they purchase these songs at the time because they had little to no material at the time? I heard the estate only found out what they had for Bad once they started work on B25, simply not good enough!

I honestly think they made a mistake, a big one, and they realized it too late. So all they can do is putting everything under the rug to preserve their credibility.

They were so desperate to have new MJ material that they weren't as vigilent as they should have been.

The estate had to deliver and when they realised that there wasn't as much recent material as they first thought, the Cascio tracks conveniently came along. They gave Sony total reassurance and Sony accepted. No tests or questioning of any kind. They accepted the songs at face value and the total sum of their investigation into the tracks was to speak to Jason's manager on the phone and ask if he had been involved.

Back