Michael - The Great Album Debate

You mean the picture on the very right? I'm sure it's Michael. It must be, because it looks like him. Can't you see his signature white fedora? The curls? And it wouldn't be a part of the exhibition if it was someone else, would it?

ETA: Oh, wait, now I get it - each picture corresponds to an album - Bad, Thriller, Dangerous, HIStory ... and Michael.

You mean the picture on the very right? I'm sure it's Michael. It must be, because it looks like him. Can't you see his signature white fedora? The curls? And it wouldn't be a part of the exhibition if it was someone else, would it?

ETA: Oh, wait, now I get it - each picture corresponds to an album - Bad, Thriller, Dangerous, HIStory ... and Michael.

E'Cas is the best MJ look-alike, so it's not Michael.

:) Nice one.

No. It's because the painting on the very right - like others already stated - is clearly E'Casanova, not Michael.

1022_casanova.jpg

Last edited:
It is Frank. He posted it on his twitter.

Haha, I thought so. Such a funny picture. Not only a fake MJ picture, but Frank is standing there. E'Casanova looks dangerously like MJ though, or LOOKED. It's scary at times, how someone can look so similar, especially MJ.
2610795_1334519659177.28res_198_300.jpg

I know a Michael fan, a woman, who went to two (or more) of his concerts in The Netherlands, even wrote a novel with Michael in the lead role, who also didn't recognize E Casanova and thought it was Michael. It was a bummer to me. Didn't expect that of her.

She didn't wanna know about fake songs either....:no:

So, what does it say how many Michael things you own or to how many concerts you went...to me not that much.

About Michael tattoos: If I would decide to have a tattoo, it wouldn't be Michael's face, unless I would know for certain the expression in it would be identical. I'd rather choose initials or something.

About that exhibition pic: 1: Or Frank doesn't recognize E Casanova
or 2: He knows, but doesn't want to hurt the painters feelings or spoil the event.
or 3: He knows, but doesn't care.

Wonder which one it is.

Last edited:
BTW a picture of E Casanova is also on the memorial in Garry Indiana and Kathrine and Joe didn`t recognize this or didn`t care about it. I think now they don`t care. I`m sure they got hints from fans about this.

Last edited:
How do you make a conclusion that because Frank posed for a picture, he believes it's Michael on the far right one? Maybe he just showed some manners and didn't want to upset the painter.

How do you make a conclusion that because Frank posed for a picture, he believes it's Michael on the far right one? Maybe he just showed some manners and didn't want to upset the painter.
We can't make that conclusion (and I don't think anyone on here does), but it would't surprise me. After the release of these songs there is not much that does.

He asked a radiostation to play a song: No dignity by Blackstreet.

Blackstreet wasn't that well known in The Netherlands (as far as I know, I never heard of them ) as in America, but even I know the name of the song is No DIGGITY.

Didn't exactly knew the meaning, so I looked it up and it surely doesn't mean the same thing.

"Can't forget the day-yy, DAH" Man, I want to hear MJ's version of Joy... I can't believe Teddy has had it all these years and the asstate didn't even know

We can't make that conclusion (and I don't think anyone on here does), but it would't surprise me. After the release of these songs there is not much that does.

He asked a radiostation to play a song: No dignity by Blackstreet.

Blackstreet wasn't that well known in The Netherlands (as far as I know, I never heard of them ) as in America, but even I know the name of the song is No DIGGITY.

Didn't exactly knew the meaning, so I looked it up and it surely doesn't mean the same thing.

most cell phones come with an auto correct - which can automatically change diggity - which is not a real word - to the closest real word.

Wow people are slow today .. with picking up sarcasm:)
paraphrased , You said each picture represented an album and the fake photo was representing the Michael album :giggle:
lol. i hear everybody say that sarcasm is never picked up well, on the internet, so people tend to put the word in parenthesis. But then, that tends to take the fun out of it.

most cell phones come with an auto correct - which can automatically change diggity - which is not a real word - to the closest real word.
Thanks. Probably the case here then. I don't use the SMS very much myself, so I wouldn't know.

Still looks stupid though, when you ask for a song and you ain't got the title right.

Haha, here we still are discussing this. I've been a lurker for a while but this thread amuses me. By now I think it's absolutely unbelievable that there are still people who believe Michael sung those songs, especially with the leaked tracks.

What's more worrisome to me, though, is that this controversy will never again gain publicity, and the tracks will remain "MJ" tracks for the rest of time.

What's funny is that there are people who think that Hollywood Tonight is fake despite there being a leaked demo of it and on that demo you can hear MJ talking and composing the song but then these same people will defend The Cascio tracks despite there being no evidence of MJ's involvement what so ever.

This isn't aimed at anyone in this thread by the way. I'm just speaking about people from other places of the internet

If any more people outside of this community hear the rest of those Cascio songs it might gain publicity again.

Bahahaha I knew that auto correct post would be deleted...still hilarious :D

^^I read it. Funny stuff. Thanks Bumper.

The curse of the mobile phone.

Also funny stuff:

Recently discovered one of my cats can apport:

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=521952364518007" width="226" height="400" frameborder="0">

Last edited:
I wonder the number of posts that have been deleted from this thread and what page it would be on if they hadn't been. And where the discussion could have gone!

I wonder the number of posts that have been deleted from this thread and what page it would be on if they hadn't been. And where the discussion could have gone!
Do ya Really now ? well wonder no more. I know for a facts that if we mods didnt delete off topic and unrelated posts like iphone error corrections, monkey balls, personal attacks/ insults and illegal copyright material this thread would be the best selling thread of all time with 100 Million posts and you all would have solved the great debate by now... It's a conspiracy I tell ya.. we just don't want the thread to end so we keep thwarting your efforts ... me especially... I love this thread :)

Back