Michael - The Great Album Debate

Who wrote keep ya head up anyway, the lyrics are a bit special aren't they

''Killing up the life in the birds and the trees and they're sucking up the air in earth from under me''
is that supposed to mean Destroying forests is killing birds :S

wtf is that sh*t, dont let science hear about this

So bad it's good

I am surprised about one of Daft Punk's songs. It sounds intriguingly close to Cascio's "Water".

BUMPER SNIPPET;3982051 said:
I am surprised about one of Daft Punk's songs. It sounds intriguingly close to Cascio's "Water".

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Q5l2ChAqRDg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Hahaha, amazing, didn´t remember.

Dfat were smart, they know this song will never be oficially released and they made a fast move.

i love the cascio songs they actually sound great but when the cascio passed them off as MJ's songs, they become something worthless. I think the estate should sell all these songs to other record companies or have someone else sing the songs, it might give new life to these songs.

Another thing that adds to my theory of the Estate knowing the songs are fake; Supposedly the Estate execs told the fans who attended the Xscape listening session that they'd never be releasing another Cascio song again.

And thats crazy about the Daft Punk thing. I think I mentioned that exact song and the similarity to Water in this thread once before. Just can't recollect what I actually said, lol. I'll let you have the honor of pointing that out to us, Bumper, hehehe.

Yeah, we already talked about Within and Water before, posting comparisons audios and "mixes" to see the similarities

Another thing that adds to my theory of the Estate knowing the songs are fake; Supposedly the Estate execs told the fans who attended the Xscape listening session that they'd never be releasing another Cascio song again.

They've been telling fans that since the Bad 25 documentary premiere.

And again, that by no means suggests that the estate "knows" the songs aren't Michael. It's without question that those songs were the primary reason why some fans didn't even buy the Michael album, and the estate is well aware of that. Why would they release more of them?

Someone said that Branca said the songs are MJ during BAD 25 screening party

Last edited:
Sorry, it was the BAD 25 screening in London

A fan in an MJ group on FB:

" Branca told some of us at the Bad 25 screening in London that the 3 fake tracks on the last album were Michael."

"...really?..."

"
yes i heard him say it. he chatted with fans one on one or in small groups afterwards. Branca told me that there are more songs incomplete in the vaults than complete. this might be a reason we have already heard 6 on this current batch. i wonder what the deal is. is there much left? i know Red Eye exists."

They've been telling fans that since the Bad 25 documentary premiere.

And again, that by no means suggests that the estate "knows" the songs aren't Michael. It's without question that those songs were the primary reason why some fans didn't even buy the Michael album, and the estate is well aware of that. Why would they release more of them?

Like I said, I think it adds credence to my theory that the Estate knows the songs aren't Michael. Sorry, nothing is going to change my point of view.

Three new Jason Malachi snippets leaked today. :)
Jason Malachi A Little Bit Of Grace Snippet
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tetjrdvqj3cbxso/Jason Malachi A Little Bit Of Grace.mp3
Jason Malachi Faith Snippet
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sc5446d3mdexy1w/Jason Malachi Faith.mp3
Jason Malachi I Will Follow Snippet
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ox1f32p4qvc8tjl/Jason Malachi I Will Follow.mp3

Urgh, I heard these on soundcloud. I never thought he'd actually try to bring music out lol

Someone said that Branca said the songs are MJ during BAD 25 screening party

Yes he did. He said to people he thinks the songs are Michael but they won't release them due to the controversy they create. So saying they won't release Cascio songs isn't something new and that doesn't mean they think the songs are fake. I think they realize now that they don't worth the headache they create.

That just reinforces my belief that Branca should stick to the business side and leave the music to the people that know it.

Yes he did. He said to people he thinks the songs are Michael but they won't release them due to the controversy they create. So saying they won't release Cascio songs isn't something new and that doesn't mean they think the songs are fake. I think they realize now that they don't worth the headache they create.

A fan who attended one of the listening sessions told us Branca said that they are trying to do it right with this album and "there are no Cascio song on this album... and there will never be more cascio tracks again". After those words, a silence in the room, and then L.A Reid continued speaking.

He knows those tracks are fake, there is no doubt.

A fan who attended one of the listening sessions told us Branca said that they are trying to do it right with this album and "there are no Cascio song on this album... and there will never be more cascio tracks again". After those words, a silence in the room, and then L.A Reid continued speaking.

He knows those tracks are fake, there is no doubt.

Yup....

Looks like Malachi is trying to make up for his sins by converting to Christian pop. Lol.

WhoIsIt89;3985870 said:
Yup....

Looks like Malachi is trying to make up for his sins by converting to Christian pop. Lol.
&#8222;God, forgive me for faking these songs! I am such a deaf goat...&#8221;

So, after hearing some of JM's horrible christian pop/rock song snippets and listening to some cascio tracks afterwards, I suddenly (finally?) made the connection between the two. Everytime I hear a cascio song and/or the vocals, I hear the same horrible voice trying to sing but being unable to stay on key. It seems not listening to these cascio songs for a long time and only listening to MJ songs makes me able to get a fresh look on the songs.

Yup, it took long, but I no longer feel these songs are MJ. There's too much wrong with them.

The whole reason it took so long was that I never could accept that the Estate/Sony would ever release fake songs in whatever way. But, knowing they said none will ever be released and them trying to bury the subject as fast as possible, I'm convinced even they didn't know at first that the songs weren't MJ. So yeah, thought I would let you guys know as I remember the old discussions I've had in this thread with many of you.

dat goat.

A voice that will melt the hearts of all generations
2012_7_12_goat.jpg

Hey guys - Long time no see! :)

Just wanted to come and post how absolutely over-joyed I am that they seem to have completely scrapped the remaining NINE unreleased Cascio songs. Thank God. Also, what does that tell you?

THEY'RE FAKE!

Back