Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Conspiracy)

Annie, Justice_MJ started his/her post with "I think" and ended with "my opinion". It can't be more obvious that what he/she said is his/her OPINION. I honestly don't know what more he/she could say to tell people that the above post is not FACTUAL STATEMENT, but his/her OPINION. An opinion doesn't need to be factually accurate.

Anyway, even if the album is deemed a commercially viable project; it did indeed underperform according to Billboard and SM 05's informant.

The first posthumouse release of Michael Jackson. The first Michael Jackson album in nine years performed substantially below expectations.
Thank you, love is magical, for being so considerate. :) It's HER post. ;)

If Sony really cares for future Michael Jackson releases, they will need to stop putting songs on the albums where one can only identify Michael's voice with a LOT of imagination...

What did the estate say? Something like we, the fans, are the judges, right? So listen to us, damnit!
All we are asking for is a bit of respect toward the greatest entertainer and his art! That's all we want!

And I agree, it says nothing that other artists didn't comment about the authenticity of the songs. It would be their death blow in the musicbiz if they ranted against one of the biggest companies...

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Conspiracy)

Greetings,

Has anyone heard the snippets of Soldier Boy and Water and think they sound like MJ? I heard them the other day and thought it was more Malachi.

Greetings,

Has anyone heard the snippets of Soldier Boy and Water and think they sound like MJ? I heard them the other day and thought it was more Malachi.

Welcome here! I can't recognize MJ in Soldier Boy. Actually, I didn't even know there was a comparision being made. I can't hear any difference between the voice in SB and JM's voice.

Death blow in the music biz to say that it's not really Michael Jackson on his new album? Yeah right. That makes no sense.

You know there are so many musicians and artists and celebrities that aren't sell-outs and don't give a shit what Sony think about them. If Sony committed fraud, Sony committed fraud. That's that. There'd be nothing harmful to your career by pointing that out.

Last edited:

Death blow in the music biz to say that it's not really Michael Jackson on his new album? Yeah right. That makes no sense.

You know there are so many musicians and artists and celebrities that aren't sell-outs and don't give a shit what Sony think about them. If Sony committed fraud, Sony committed fraud. That's that. There'd be nothing harmful to your career by pointing that out.

Well, we have one of the most popular music producers at the moment refused to be assoicated with this album. Quincy Jones said he can't recognize Michael becasue the vocals are too stacked. Rodney Jerkins said he doesn't think it's him. So, there are people who do not bless the album with their approvals.

And, think about it, are those musicians and artists love Michael with a passion like us? Do they spend hours in message boards? Do they listen to Michael everyday? They probably are not. They are inspired by Michael. But, that's that.

We may have different takes in things, but all of us here are passionate about Michael. Yet, it's very difficult for all of us to agree and join force collectively to demand Sony to become mroe transparent.

What can those musicians do, especially when their careers are at the hand of the music business executives. Michael Jackson, as powerful and intelligent as he was, got burned by Sony.

BTW: I'm saddened and disappointed that this thread is no longer available to be viewed by visitors of this forum. Our voice deserves to be heard.

I don't think the conspiracy forum really needs to be hidden either.

I really don't think spending hours and hours on a message board has anything to do with how big of a Michael Jackson fan you are and if you know his voice or not.

Quincy is very old and hasn't been associated with Michael in years except through Thank-You's.

I don't think the conspiracy forum really needs to be hidden either.

I really don't think spending hours and hours on a message board has anything to do with how big of a Michael Jackson fan you are and if you know his voice or not.

I just used that as an example of us being passionate MJ fans. I admit I'm obsessed with MJ. Of course, being a member of a fan forum and spending hours on message board cannot testify how big an MJ fan one is. Usher may love MJ and is ispired by him. But, does he love MJ enough to risk his own career to defend MJ? When Michael went through the trial in 2003, who supported him? Who was by his side? None other than the Jacksons.

I know, I did think about the trials, but there were a hell of a lot more people sticking beside him during that time than during this time.

Aniram, remember we joked around and said this thread may RIP when we hit 400 pages. Somehow, we managed to keep on going and we are now on page 625.

With this thread hidden, I highly doubt we can continue for much longer.

I have no problem if this thread dies naturally just like all other threads in this forum. I can't help but feel this thread is killed. A homicide.

Not killed really, that sounds too sudden. Just slowly being snuffed out.

If the songs are fake, the controversy will always remain. Like you guys always love to quote about this issue, "The truth runs marathons."

Everytime I post in this thread, I get reminded of the song "Stay".

Do you really want to stay?
Do you really wanna go?

If the songs are fake, the controversy will always remain. Like you guys always love to quote about this issue, "The truth runs marathons."

Amen to this.

Does anyone know why the "never before heard song show" planned for today was cancelled?

I was just thinking:

Water --lyrics (again lol; Cascios are so gifted... to make people laugh):

Won't you leave us alone -- (chorus: Water!)

Wtf effect lol!

I definitely got a Wtf effect from your post lol! :D

I definitely got a Wtf effect from your post lol! :D

Don't you see the mismatch between the WATER singing and lyrics from HEAVEN CAN WAIT?

Not if the lyrics to the song are about love.

Not if the lyrics to the song are about love.

So it's normal to hear "Won't you leave us alone" and as an echo to that "Water"????

Sure. I thought it sounded pretty cool, actually. Sounded towards the end of the song, I doubt the ad-lib would be there in the first chorus.

Sure. I thought it sounded pretty cool, actually. Sounded towards the end of the song, I doubt the ad-lib would be there in the first chorus.

Lol.

If that's normal here's a beautiful poem for you:
1st verse
-Bread
-Watermelon
-500gr of steak
-2 bottles of water
(chorus: WATER, WATER)

2nd verse:
-pizza
-milk
-eggs
-chocolate
-sparkling water
(chorus: WATER! WATER)

Ad-libs
-Errands, errands
-Won't you leave us alone
(Chorus: WATER!)

Does anyone know why the "never before heard song show" planned for today was cancelled?

Who knows? Just like we don't know why this thread is now hidden.

Good that I never have high hope on this cancelled new song premier thing.

Lol.

If that's normal here's a beautiful poem for you:
1st verse
-Bread
-Watermelon
-500gr of steak
-2 bottles of water
(chorus: WATER, WATER)

2nd verse:
-pizza
-milk
-eggs
-chocolate
-sparkling water
(chorus: WATER! WATER)

Ad-libs
-Errands, errands

Er...Pizza and milk and chocolate. Some people pass me some Pepcid AC...

I gonna have HeartBURN 2NITE.

Wow, so the word 'water' could never be used in a romantic sense in a song about love? You're taking things way too literally, show a little more of your artistic side.

I was just thinking:

Water --lyrics (again lol; Cascios are so gifted... to make people laugh):

Wtf effect lol!

Well in the 1st verse it was something about `raining in Heaven`.Heaven Can Wait?I see a connection :D

Well in the 1st verse it was something about `raining in Heaven`.Heaven Can Wait?I see a connection :D

As much as I see a connection in my 'beautiful' poem about errands. Sparkling water, water, watermelon,... :D

"I'll be standing in the rain 'case you change your mind..."

"Anything, oh anything, to chase the rain goodbye"

As much as I see a connection in my 'beautiful' poem about errands. Sparkling water, water, watermelon,... :D

mmmm....watermelon :hungry:

"I'll be standing in the rain 'case you change your mind..."

"Anything, oh anything, to chase the rain goodbye"

If Justin Bieber sings those lyrics, tween girls will go crazy.

Back