Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Conspiracy)

[Quickly runs to jot down latest hypothesis: MJ was writing these songs for JB.]

"Everybody wantin' a piece of Justin Bieberrr-ah..."

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Conspiracy)

[Quickly runs to jot down latest hypothesis: MJ was writing these songs for JB.]

"Everybody wantin' a piece of Justin Bieberrr-ah..."

And, JB was busy singing Baby baby baby.... So, MJ sang the song himself.

Justin Bieber was still in diapers back in 2007, no?

I hope you're kidding me because I can feel I'm starting to regurgitate.

I hope you're kidding me because I can feel I'm starting to regurgitate.

I've been regurgitating since 1993, then again in 2001 with SONY vs Michael, then again in 2003, then again since the streaming of BN. Who says the 80s weren't the best?

I wish I was born in the 80s, they were truly the golden years...

The '80's were the best...they really were...I was pretty young in the '80's but I do remember enough to consider them pretty amazing...The music, the movies, ....Not the clothing, though....:lol:

I was born in the late 80's so I was more of an early 90's child. While it would have been cool to be around during the release of Off The Wall or Thriller, or even earlier, I am so happy and thankful for the amazing way my relationship with Michael's music has grown that I don't think I'd change it at all. :)

^^^^and definitely not the hair :)

Oh gawd, definitely not :bugeyed I was never a fan of the '80s style...Especially for women...If I was old enough at the time to really care about my style, I would have hated it...hahaha..

The '80's were the best...they really were...I was pretty young in the '80's but I do remember enough to consider them pretty amazing...The music, the movies, ....Not the clothing, though....:lol:

yep... the 80's and the early 90's were the best... I always wish I was 5 years older or was born in Europe or America, so I could experience Thriller/BAD madness.

the world has become a very cold place since the millennium.

Have you ever wondered how Michael's styles never get old? I mean when I watch Madonna's Like a Virgin or even Like a Prayer, the first thought comes to my mind is "oh... that's so 80's..."

But, when I watch any one of Michael's videos (except the one in th OTW era), the videos never show their age. Black or White is still as fun as ever. I always mention that when I watch Live at Bucharest, the only thing that can tell it's in 1992 is the clothes worn by the audience.

That's for sure. Internet? Invaded all homes from the mid to late 90's along with other technologies increasing caused peoples social skills and lives to decline?

Are you both kidding???:

Michael%20Jackson%20-%20Bad.jpg

mj-la-gear-michael-jordan-2.jpg

51361.6a00d83451b05569e2012877298eb0970c-800wi.jpg

10A%20MC%20Hammer.jpg

top-gun-2.jpg

the-terminator.jpg

brothers-bros-431x300.jpg

6518-11779.gif

samanthafox.jpg

Sabrina-e1283039525683.jpg

bac2.jpg

I was born in the late 80's so I was more of an early 90's child. While it would have been cool to be around during the release of Off The Wall or Thriller, or even earlier, I am so happy and thankful for the amazing way my relationship with Michael's music has grown that I don't think I'd change it at all. :)

I was born in the 70s, so I could enjoy the 80s :D

Have you ever wondered how Michael's styles never get old? I mean when I watch Madonna's Like a Virgin or even Like a Prayer, the first thought comes to my mind is "oh... that's so 80's..."

But, when I watch any one of Michael's videos (except the one in th OTW era), the videos never show their age. Black or White is still as fun as ever. I always mention that when I watch Live at Bucharest, the only thing that can tell it's in 1992 is the clothes worn by the audience.

Well, I think it's because Michael's style was so unique and he never followed trends...So, it could never go out of style...lol....He is also the ONLY man I've ever seen who looks sexy with a mullet...lol

The 80's were the Best :yes:

OMG, Samantha Fox! hahaha...I remember her..and that song...Wasn't she a stripper, too? :ninja:

Well, I think it's because Michael's style was so unique and he never followed trends...So, it could never go out of style...lol....He is also the ONLY man I've ever seen who looks sexy with a mullet...lol

He's the ONLY man I've seen who looks good in a pair of gold pants. :naughty:

sorry, I just can't help.

He's the ONLY man I've seen who looks good in a pair of gold pants. :naughty:

sorry, I just can't help.

This is true :naughty: I still prefer his black vinyl ones in Come Together though :naughty:

2012 is just round the corner!

Last edited:

This is true :naughty: I still prefer his black vinyl ones in Come Together though :naughty:

In the 80s I was looking everywhere to buy a pair of pants like those in the video BAD and Come Together, but couldn't find anywhere. And even if I had found them, my father would have told me "are you crazy to wear that in public?"

I like how he pairs a black blazer with the gold pants during the OTW medley performance in the History Tour. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I also like the outfit during his WYBT perforance in the Dangerous Tour (Aniram's avatar), so simple, yet so sensual...

In the 80s I was looking everywhere to buy a pair of pants like those in the video BAD and Come Together, but couldn't find anywhere. And even if I had found them, my father would have told me "are you crazy to wear that in public?"

hahaha...would you have worn them if you could find them?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you need to be one courageous man to wear that pair of tight vinyl pants.

I like how he pairs a black blazer with the gold pants during the OTW medley performance in the History Tour. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I also like the outfit during his WYBT perforance in the Dangerous Tour (Aniram's avatar), so simple, yet so sensual...

oooh yes, his black blazer....He could pull anything off, really...ANYTHING and look amazing, sexy and cool...

I always wanted to be able to wear anything and pull it off....Some people just have that look...

oooh yes, his black blazer....He could pull anything off, really...ANYTHING and look amazing, sexy and cool...

I always wanted to be able to wear anything and pull it off....Some people just have that look...

it's because of his perfect body proportion. he's very slim, but he's not boney. he had long lean muscles. i mean how could he look bad in those tight pants with such long pair of legs and toned ass.

hahaha...would you have worn them if you could find them?

Of course I would! I had a pair of LA GEARS and I wore them :p

Like these:
Jackson+Abdul+LA+Gear.jpg

I had long black and white lacets

it's because of his perfect body proportion. he's very slim, but he's not boney. he had long lean muscles. i mean how could he look bad in those tight pants with such long pair of legs and toned ass.

Yeah, he does have a great body...His ass in those pants :naughty:

Back