Michael - The Great Album Debate

sure. in my opinion the song isn't about or focused on a single woman with 2 jobs but general speaking to multiple people/ multiple events and what they go through in life. in other words it's an inspirational song to give people strength.

this is an example of a struggling human being : she's a single mom working so hard just to stay alive and give her baby a better life. she hopes for a better job and better future. however there are times that she feels helpless and sad

inspirational part : stay strong you can do it

some might argue that this is about nature but I don't think so. it can be about how the conditions some people face make it harder for them to even live such as they don't even feel like they even have a chance to survive in the life. in the previous sections he mentions "keeping alive ", "staying alive" . this part is telling how these people are being "killed". they feel like the world is being taken from under their feet, they feel like they can't even breath, they feel like they have no chance of survival, no chance to live. this is his cry for help explaining how they actually feel so helpless.

again tells to stay strong

all you need is human compression , a helping hand , a single moment , a single act is going to make a change. he wishes that this help / this single moment comes soon because it's hard to stand to these conditions.

inspirational : regardless of how bad the situation might be, regardless of you feel there's no hope, you can't even live / survive anymore, challenges you to be strong and fight. giving up wouldn't make it any better.

call of help. the people in these dire conditions is asking for help from other people - soon if possible.

note: when I was learning english I had a wonderful teacher. sometimes we would come across to words that we don't know and he would say "read the sentence, read the paragraph, read the page. you'll understand the meaning of the word from the rest". that's what I do. I read the overall lyrics and see if there's a meaning in them. kinda like a bigger picture look approach. and then we have some people that pick out a line and focus on it.

for example working 2 jobs - looking for a job is mentioned multiple times but if you read the whole first verse you clearly see that her 2 jobs is just enough to "keep her alive" and that she's looking for "finer place". so it's obvious that she wants a better job to replace her 2 crappy jobs for a better life.

If I had had a student like Michael Jackson and all of sudden I had seen a drastic change of style, I'd have had hard time telling that the texts are his.

If I had had a student like Michael Jackson and all of sudden I had seen a drastic change of style, I'd have had hard time telling that the texts are his.

but it's not his isn't it?. It's by Cascio & Porte & Jackson. Why are you comparing it to MJ written lyrics when it has 2 other people responsible for the lyrics? Why is Cascio and Port is omitted? and especially when Michael's participation to these songs came at later stages? I have never seen anyone (including Cascio , Estate , sony) claim that Michael wrote all or most of the lyrics. even RF reported that these songs had been written long before for Porte before Michael came to stay with the Cascio's.

you do realize that even changing a word would enough to get a co-writer credit? so full lyrics could be written by Cascio and Porte and Michael could have changed a word here and there. so it wouldn't fit to "his style" obviously.

but it's not his isn't it?.

Hell no! :)

It's by Cascio & Porte & Jackson. Why are you comparing it to MJ written lyrics when it has 2 other people responsible for the lyrics? Why is Cascio and Port is omitted?

Try to see it from my point of view Ivy. It is not that I omit Cascio or Porte. I just can't believe that Michael was involved in those lyrcs at all. I mean, three different people to coin such a mediocre lyrics and among those three people Michael Jackson? I really have hard time accepting that. I know that Michael was not perfect, nevertheless he was a perfectionist. So if he was involved in those lyrics at all I'd be really extremely disappointed compared to other lyrics he wrote on his own.

and especially when Michael's participation to these songs came at later stages? I have never seen anyone (including Cascio , Estate , sony) claim that Michael wrote all or most of the lyrics. even RF reported that these songs had been written long before for Porte before Michael came to stay with the Cascio's.

Written for Porte and proposed to Michael with a soundalike on them?

you do realize that even changing a word would enough to get a co-writer credit?

I do realize and that is what is bothering me. The change wasn't sufficient (if there was any).

so full lyrics could be written by Cascio and Porte

Or by a ten-year old... :D just kidding ... or not :rofl:

and Michael could have changed a word here and there. so it wouldn't fit to "his style" obviously.

Well, if he had anything to do with those lyrics, I just can't imagine in what bad state they had been before the change then. Because the way they are now is far from being improved.

Even if Michael had had very little involvment in the writing of these Cascio songs, I still find it hard to believe that he was 'so happy' with everything that he ordered to have it all destroyed...And be involved with all these Cascio tracks where the lyrics are very poor? Would he agree to sing all these songs? I don't believe so. Not for these many songs. A lot of us have had issue with the lyrics for all the Cascio songs we've heard so far..Not just 1, or 2, but all of them...It just doesn't seem to fit with his previous body of work...

I'll still never forget how I felt when I heard for the first time over and over and over again, 'Because I'm Michael Jackson'....I mean, it was just WEIRD for me....Not weird as in a new style or whatever that we've never heard from Mike, but just strange as in, 'umm....this doesn't sound right'...No doubt Michael loved to change it up and evolve and what not...but he always maintained that typical Michael Jackson style....Something that I believe both fans and non-fans are able to pick out very easily....It's just strange to me...

Last edited:
Even if Michael had had had had very little involvment in the writing of these Cascio songs, I drink still water. I find it hard ( :naughty: ) to believe that he was 'so happy' with everything that he ordered to have it all destroyed...And be involved with all these Cascio tricks where the lyrics are very powerful? Would he agree to sing-sang-sung-ching-chang-chung all these songs? I do believe so. Especially for these many songs. Not many of us will have-have-had issue with the lyrics for all the Cascio songs we've heard. So fart!..Not just once, or twice, but all of the time...I just don't seem to be in denial, even though deep down I know I completely am...

Bravo!

Hey now, be nice.

I'm nice

funny-monkey-12.jpg

no balls?

It depends how I am seated and how the picture was taken. For example, here I was simply resting when somebody from MJJC took a picture of me in order to make fun of me, but I am not ashamed. I completely accept my condition.

ape.jpg

It depends how I am seated and how the picture was taken. For example, here I was simply resting when somebody from MJJC took a picture of me in order to make fun of me, but I am not ashamed. I completely accept my condition.

ape.jpg

Ashamed? You should be proud! :D

:lmao:

I also have a hard time believing that MJ was so happy he ordered the work tapes destroyed.....it doesnt sound right....something is off.

I also have a hard time believing that MJ was so happy he ordered the work tapes destroyed.....it doesnt sound right....something is off.

Well, exactly....EVERYTHING destroyed? Come on now! Even if the tracks were real, I doubt MJ would have wanted everything destroyed...It's very sketchy...

Nothing makes sense....These tracks are the 'most complete'...yet they need THIS much processing? Yet, Michael was SO happy with them, he wanted everything destroyed? So happy that they needed to process them to the max for release?

Unless of course Michael wanted the songs destroyed because he felt that the public wouldn't be able to handle the pure genius and awesomeness of those songs

Well, exactly....EVERYTHING destroyed? Come on now! Even if the tracks were real, I doubt MJ would have wanted everything destroyed...It's very sketchy...

Nothing makes sense....These tracks are the 'most complete'...yet they need THIS much processing? Yet, Michael was SO happy with them, he wanted everything destroyed? So happy that they needed to process them to the max for release?

MJ "Wow these tracks are just pure amazing, I sound really great. Its allmost like its not myself, my fans are going to freak when they hear these songs. You know Eddie...destroy all existance of the work tapes."
Eddie "Ok Mike i will, can we process them to death?"
MJ "Sure, im sure the songs will even song better. I liked Singing in the Shower, with a PVC pipe, but vocal mixing and processing just will blow their minds"
Eddie "How much $$$$$$ will i get for these songs?"
MJ "oh, im not planning on releasing them. They suck lyrically, and vocally. I was only singing them to make you feel good"
Eddie (in his mind) "we'll see about that....he he he"

MJ "Wow these tracks are just pure amazing, I sound really great. Its allmost like its not myself, my fans are going to freak when they hear these songs. You know Eddie...destroy all existance of the work tapes."
MJ "Sure, im sure the songs will even song better. I liked Singing in the Shower, with a PVC pipe, but vocal mixing and processing just will blow their minds"
MJ "oh, im not planning on releasing them. They suck lyrically, and vocally. I was only singing them to make you feel good"

-MJ: "Eddie, you're the boss, push the damn buttons!"
-Eddie: "I'm pushing, I'm pushing! My favorite is the snort button."

After June 25th 2009

Eddie: "Sony, i have these awesome Michael Jackson songs. If i turn them over to you....how much will i get?"
Sony: "Well, Its All in Our Name, $ony. So i guess we will pay 100 per song"

Eddie walks away, goes home and calls up a friend...

Eddie: "Hey, im in a tight finacial situation and i kinda need to make 11 more MJ Tracks, could you help me out?"
Jason Malachi "Sure dude, ill come right over"

Unless of course Michael wanted the songs destroyed because he felt that the public wouldn't be able to handle the pure genius and awesomeness of those songs

:lmao:

After June 25th 2009

Eddie: "Sony, i have these awesome Michael Jackson songs. If i turn them over to you....how much will i get?"
Sony: "Well, Its All in Our Name, $ony. So i guess we will pay 100 per song"

Eddie walks away, goes home and calls up a friend...

Eddie: "Hey, im in a tight finacial situation and i kinda need to make 11 more MJ Tracks, could you help me out?"
Jason Malachi "Sure dude, ill come right over"

[YouTube]a1Y73sPHKxw[/YouTube]

^^ See how easy it is to fool the general public?

Yeah and i do think that the reason sony used the cascio tracks is because they were hoping that it would fool enough people to think that they were real and then they could create even more fake Michael Jackson songs. It's like pretending that June 25th 2009 never happened

Back