Michael - The Great Album Debate

Just missing those days:

[youtube]tsTgjDhSayA&NR=1[/youtube]

[youtube]00ZFdnd0Aao&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]nGAk-yjauHw&NR=1[/youtube]

Oh God..... as Michael is hot these videos! :in_love: :shifty: :naughty:
kermit.gif

Yeah and i do think that the reason sony used the cascio tracks is because they were hoping that it would fool enough people to think that they were real and then they could create even more fake Michael Jackson songs. It's like pretending that June 25th 2009 never happened

Exactly! Songs with genuine MJ vocals will run out. It's limited in quantity. However, songs with questionable sound-alike vocals can be fabricated any time. With today's technology, it's not impossible to recreate a sound alike MJ.

Btw, glad to be back. Missed you guys a lot.

Exactly! Songs with genuine MJ vocals will run out. It's limited in quantity. However, songs with questionable sound-alike vocals can be fabricated any time. With today's technology, it's not impossible to recreate a sound alike MJ.

Missed you, too. :)

I didn't miss you. :p

Hey Sweetie! Missed you! Glad you're back :huggy:

Twiddling thumbs? Is that the same as staring at the same corner together in silence? Looool

Sitting silently in the corner for hours and staring at a random spot on the wall in front. How romantic.

I feel very turned off right now.

You two think Michael isn't singing on the Cascio songs? What proof do you have? You have nothing. Not even the comparison videos will work in court. You are losers. Really. In the court, the comparison videos, they won't work. They just won't, okay? Your instincts are wrong. It's Michael. It just is, it is, it is. It is because the album is a Michael Jackson album.

Okay? Get it? Michael Jackson made these songs like this, he wrote them for the fans. Like "Everybody wantin' a piece of Michael Jackson", that's for the fans. Can you not see it? He was thinking of us when he performed that.

You can try to write an over-the-top dramatic rebuttal to this, but it's just the truth. I stated it, it's my opinion, but my opinion is fact. There's no such thing as a Jason Malachi, you're conspiracy theorist nuts and there are places you can go to get help.

I won't even bother to read your lame opinions. Maybe I'll reply, maybe I won't. Mleh.

I feel very turned off right now.

You two think Michael isn't singing on the Cascio songs? What proof do you have? You have nothing. Not even the comparison videos will work in court. You are losers. Really. In the court, the comparison videos, they won't work. They just won't, okay? Your instincts are wrong. It's Michael. It just is, it is, it is. It is because the album is a Michael Jackson album.

Okay? Get it? Michael Jackson made these songs like this, he wrote them for the fans. Like "Everybody wantin' a piece of Michael Jackson", that's for the fans. Can you not see it? He was thinking of us when he performed that.

You can try to write an over-the-top dramatic rebuttal to this, but it's just the truth. I stated it, it's my opinion, but my opinion is fact. There's no such thing as a Jason Malachi, you're conspiracy theorist nuts and there are places you can go to get help.

I won't even bother to read your lame opinions. Maybe I'll reply, maybe I won't. Mleh.

??? Are you quoting someone or did you change your opinion?

Back