Michael - The Great Album Debate

I changed my opinion.

I realized there is no Jason Malachi. You guys are all nuts.

I know you have big nuts, I have seen them in this very thread.

I was kidding, BUMPER, by the way, if you couldn't tell. My message was satirical. :)

I've made a file with assembled parts from Monster and Breaking News. I purposedly chose the parts on which the voice timbre is blatantly different from MJ's usual timbre.

Is there any believer who could explain how s/he recognizes MJ's voice on this file. What is the hint that any MJ fan would undoubtly agree upon?

As far as I am concerned, I can't relate any of the vocal sound nor timbre on this file to any MJ's previous song. If any of you can, please point out which part of this file would sound similar to any other MJ's song or performance. Thank you :)

http://soundcloud.com/bumper_snippet/timbre

I made my own MJ/Casico/Jason comparesion video...am i allowed to post it here? its on youtube.

^ I don't see what the big deal is with a YouTube video...This section is hidden...and we can delete after maybe? That's just ridiculous

We still don't have any updates regarding this subject?

All we get is soon...

I've already posted this on Max-Jax, but doesn't it seem awkward that all the Cascio songs feature an interlude and not a bridge?

I mean if you all want to hear what i made, you can private message or email me.

My youtube is pretty similar to all my usernames online:

my youtube is NPLXIV.
It stands for Nintendopower64.

What exactly is a bridge anyways?

^^"you are alll iiii neeeeeed" vs 'you are not alone" is freakin classic HAHA. all i need is by FAR the worst one for me. it makes me cringe.

^^ What is that???? It sounds like Mike to me...Even with the crappy effects :ninja:

I suspect that some Cascio songs have been partially fabricated in the same way. For example the word "victim" in Soldier Boy seems copy-pasted.

I know you have big nuts, I have seen them in this very thread.

I was kidding, BUMPER, by the way, if you couldn't tell. My message was satirical. :)

Im glad you stated that I almost deleted your post for attacking and insulting members in the thread :rofl:

Longer Version :).

I like it.It sounds funky.Too much autotune though, but I think it's for vocal volume/range calibration.

Excellent job, although we know it's fabricated. At least we know we can hear Michael.

I just regret that some talented fans aren't given the task by the Estate/SONY to properly promote MJ's music, videos and items. I am sure that out of love for MJ we could do such a better job than what we've been currently offered on the market in the name of $$$.

I just regret that some talented fans aren't given the task by the Estate/SONY to properly promote MJ's music, videos and items. I am sure that out of love for MJ we could do such a better job than what we've been currently offered on the market in the name of $$$.

You know Bumper, I was thinking at the same thing some days ago.I would even do it for free if Sony wants.All I want is Michael's art to be respected at it's REAL value.I think most of us would do the same.

You know Bumper, I was thinking at the same thing some days ago.I would even do it for free if Sony wants.All I want is Michael's art to be respected at it's REAL value.I think most of us would do the same.

Exactly.

$$$ + more profit + low quality + budget + turnover + profitability + ... = no magic

Michael, although he was immensly rich, he lived his dance, he lived his music, he lived his videos without counting how much it would cost.

There are five events that I wish never happened in MJ's career:

1) leaving Quincy after BAD / signing a contract with SONY after BAD = the legendary chain was broken

2) doing the Oprah interview = no more mysteries

3) removing the curls = Mike without curls is just as Charlie Chaplin without his moustache

4) trials = eventually killed MJ

5) sudden death / current Estate/SONY handling + Cascio controversy = Anything for money, you will die for it, you will lie for it, you will even sell your soul to the devil for it

[youtube]LxR2p88_btw[/youtube]

Last edited:
Back