Michael - The Great Album Debate

See, I'm the exact opposite...When I heard BN and KYHU, I didn't hear Michael..But, I wanted to give Monster a chance and MAYBE, just MAYBE I'd hear Michael..When I finally heard the full Monster, I was like, 'Ok, this is an entire person altogether! It's so obvious!' That was even before I heard any comparisons, or even thought of the possibility that it could be Jason. I had no familiarity with Jason's voice at all. But Monster reminded me of someone...hmmm....lol...Definitely NOT Michael...That song sorta cemented it all for me. I just couldn't embrace that voice as Michael Jackson. Anytime I hear it I'm like, 'No effing way' ..

You know, before i knew ANYTHING about the Casico debate and Jason. I tried hard to believe BN was MJ back in November when it streamed. I would listen to it at school working on my animation project...i was trying to feel it. Then December came, of course i heard Monster. I thought it was tight. Not the best MJ song, but it was catchy. Still "before i knew about the controversy"
but BN didnt sound right to me when i first heard it, so that always lingered in my mind. I didnt suspect KYHU yet, as i was listening to Michael on December 13th, when my pre-order with Vision arrived. It wasnt until i started browsing this fourm.....then i knew of some issues but i joined a believer. I try hard to believe its MJ. I really do, and Monster is a track in wich i can hear a bit of Michael....where and how? i have no clue.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

New and improved with MJ smexiness!

Happy, Ashtanga? :)

:eek:

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif

I loved it. :in_love: It's very good. :wild: You're very talented. ;)

You know, before i knew ANYTHING about the Casico debate and Jason. I tried hard to believe BN was MJ back in November when it streamed. I would listen to it at school working on my animation project...i was trying to feel it. Then December came, of course i heard Monster. I thought it was tight. Not the best MJ song, but it was catchy. Still "before i knew about the controversy"
but BN didnt sound right to me when i first heard it, so that always lingered in my mind. I didnt suspect KYHU yet, as i was listening to Michael on December 13th, when my pre-order with Vision arrived. It wasnt until i started browsing this fourm.....then i knew of some issues but i joined a believer. I try hard to believe its MJ. I really do, and Monster is a track in wich i can hear a bit of Michael....where and how? i have no clue.

Michael Jackson is in the song Monster.

They have copied and pasted his vocals from the song "Invincible" to make sentences with Malachi.

They have copied and pasted his vocals from the song "Invincible" to make sentences with Malachi.

Just got back from France guys.Missed a lot of stuff here.

Is it me or Burn 2Nite features the same adlibs as Breaking News? ("Iiiii" part).

Also I think the "Yeah" from Monster is either from Threatened or Privacy.

Is this Jason Malachi's real Twitter?

http://twitter.com/#!/Jason_Malachi

Jason_Malachi Jason Malachi
my second album is ganna be in the style of MJ, call it my personal tribute album to MJ, teddy Riley has already produced 3 of the tracks.

The Twitter account also linked us to a video by that "JasonMalachiVEVO" YouTube account. It's Jason performing live and quite a lot of people wearing MJ tshirts walk out during the performance. :lol:

Last edited:
^^Oh mine!!! Teddy Riley, the man whom Michael called a genius, worked with Jason Malachi??? What did Teddy see in Jason that I fail to see? Is that Twitter account authentic?

Ok, I'm listening to Burn Tonight again....I take it back...The song is terrible :bugeyed

Completely horrible, completely absent of any love.

100% selfish song, in my opinion.

Er... Paris Jackson's Twitter account has been proven real by her holding up the name of the account in a photo. Name, the real thing is: she said that Hollywood Tonight wasn't real. This indirectly affects this debate, so I think it should be discussed.

^^ Well, it's obviously really Michael on HT ...It doesn't need debating...The vocals are obviously his, and Michael involved in the demo and handwritten lyrics is just further evidence (not that it's needed)...But HT doesn't need any evidence cuz it's obviously him singing...that's like me wanting evidence of Michael singing Billie Jean...We don't; it's obviously him....

EDIT: I just realized how many times I used the word 'obvious' :lol:

We all know that, but if his own children are questioning that song as a *few* of the fanbase did, maybe it means that they have indeed had an active part in this controversy on the other side. Maybe I'm making something out of nothing, but it seems odd that the kids are questioning a track that's undoubtedly him. Who knows, maybe she heard the final auto-tuned version that threw a *few* of us off...

Well, yeah...maybe what you're saying makes sense....To this day, I'm still puzzled why she would say it's not Michael singing HT...It just still really baffles me...Can his own daughter be thrown off by the autotune? She could be in the same frame of mind as those who think the Cascio songs AND HT are fake...I don't know...

Well, yeah...maybe what you're saying makes sense....To this day, I'm still puzzled why she would say it's not Michael singing HT...It just still really baffles me...

It baffles me as well, hence I thought that I would bring it up. Though I don't think we should be poking her for answers; she has people causing a lot of trouble and I don't want us inadvertently adding to that load with questions as to why she thinks the way she does on that topic.

^^ No, definitely don't bring it up to her...I'm sure people have already when it first came up a while ago...Did we ever get a straight answer then? Not that I know of...

I mean, no offense to Paris, but I really don't care what she says or believes about HT...Doesn't change what I hear, of course... ...It's Michael lol

People only thought HT was fake due to the knowledge of fake songs on the album, they just didn't know what ones were fake. The auto tune probably leaded people think it was not MJ.

^^ No, definitely don't bring it up to her...I'm sure people have already when it first came up a while ago...Did we ever get a straight answer then? Not that I know of...

No, we didn't. She never brought it up again, unfortunately. It would be really nice to know what one of them thinks about this whole thing, but it's definitely not our place to ask them, it's insensitive to ask about doubting their father's voice and it could strike a bad nerve.

I would not take that tweet from Paris too seriously. Some people have already claimed that she's "brainwashed" by the Jacksons. But, how does it make sense? Of all songs, why would they tell her Hollywood Tonight is not Michael's. Taryll Jackson is even in the song.

At the end of the day, she's still a teenager now. When the song was recorded, she's just a kid.

I would not take that tweet from Paris too seriously. Some people have already claimed that she's "brainwashed" by the Jacksons. But, how does it make sense? Of all songs, why would they tell her Hollywood Tonight is not Michael's. Taryll Jackson is even in the song.

At the end of the day, she's still a teenager now. When the song was recorded, she's just a kid.

That's what I was thinking, too....Maybe it's just a simple thing of her only being a child when it was recorded, or maybe she just is not familiar with the song at all, maybe she never actually heard him recording it, and maybe she's only actually heard the auto-tuned version...I mean, yes, his voice sounds a bit different in HT, but definitely Michael....Never doubted it once, same as 2000 watts or Shout...Maybe it is a brainwashing...But, have we heard any other Jacksons saying HT was fake? Not that I know of....

I wonder if she's heard 'Take Me Away' and what she thinks of it in all its auto-tuned glory? lol

That's what I was thinking, too....I mean, yes, his voice sounds a bit different in HT, but definitely Michael....Never doubted it once, same as 2000 watts or Shout...Maybe it is a brainwashing...But, have we heard any other Jacksons saying HT was fake? Not that I know of....

Why would any other Jacksons say it is? Taryll's in it, which means that the family benefits in some way. Personally, using auto-tune excessively to the point where some fans were thrown off by it should've been something that raised alarm with at least Randy (he's a part of the Estate, right?)

Is this Jason Malachi's real Twitter?

http://twitter.com/#!/Jason_Malachi

Jason_Malachi Jason Malachi
my second album is ganna be in the style of MJ, call it my personal tribute album to MJ, teddy Riley has already produced 3 of the tracks.

The Twitter account also linked us to a video by that "JasonMalachiVEVO" YouTube account. It's Jason performing live and quite a lot of people wearing MJ tshirts walk out during the performance. :lol:

I dont see the tweet you posted , but I saw this

250163_10150722908715702_761875701_19957604_1612985_n_normal.jpg
Dangerous_Inc ? @

@Jason_Malachi Do you think its Michael on BN?

9 Nov

in reply to ?

@Jason_MalachiJason Malachi

@Dangerous_Inc 40% mj the rest of it, who knows!

:unsure: :unsure:

^^ LOOOOL 40% MJ?? Yeah, 40% fabrication, copy/pasted genuine MJ ad libs, 60% Malachi ..lol

So when Paris tweeted that HT is fake, it was through her actual verified account that she confirmed herself with that photo, correct?

So when Paris tweeted that HT is fake, it was through her actual verified account that she confirmed herself with that photo, correct?

It has not been verified yet as far as I know, but her account has uploaded a photo of her holding a hand-coloured banner displaying the name of the account, which means that it most likely is her (you'd have to be godly with Photoshop to try and fake that, and even then it wouldn't look that realistic) So all signs are pointing to the account being legitimate.

It has not been verified yet as far as I know, but her account has uploaded a photo of her holding a hand-coloured banner displaying the name of the account, which means that it most likely is her (you'd have to be godly with Photoshop to try and fake that, and even then it wouldn't look that realistic) So all signs are pointing to the account being legitimate.

Yeah, I mean, with all that, I'm not really questioning if it's really her, per se...It must be.....I just think she said it possibly due to the reasons that I posted earlier....That's all I can think of....

Back