Michael - The Great Album Debate

He is talking to me. Im still debating in my head if it really is 100% Michael. theres so much aganist the songs though...I do have an opinion...its just i tend to overthink things, and second, triple, and quadruple guess. Im also not a very good test taker :p lol I guess ill say on on a fine line "a tightrope if you will" in between doubter and believer, though i tend to stumble to the doubter side.

I still do think Monster is the most convicing out of all of them. though the Falsetto puzzles me should the song turn out to be Michael.

Until you hear Let Me Let Go. Same voice.

He is talking to me. Im still debating in my head if it really is 100% Michael. theres so much aganist the songs though...I do have an opinion...its just i tend to overthink things, and second, triple, and quadruple guess Im also not a very good test taker :p lol I guess ill say on on a fine line "a tightrope if you will" in between doubter and believer, though i tend to stumble to the doubter side.

I still do think Monster is the most convicing out of all of them. though the Falsetto puzzles me should the song turn out to be Michael.
You know what? I've listened to that snippet on the soundcloud site and carefully listened if maybe I heard something else this time. Similarities I hadn't heard before maybe. But all I heard was that someone (I don't know who) tried to paste the most 'soundalike' pieces of the songs together. But they weren't identical, in contrary to the comparisons I heard of JM's voice in his own songs and the Cascio songs.

Nothing wrong with overthinking on a serious matter like this, although it's maybe not a matter of thinking, but more of hearing..;D (or KNOWING, just to tease the 'believers', lol).

Can someone explain to me who is Korgnex and how does he have all those unreleased songs including Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me? Is he in some way connected with Sony, does he work for them? Or is he some billionaire who buys unreleased songs from producers and thieves?

Can someone explain to me who is Korgnex and how does he have all those unreleased songs including Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me? Is he in some way connected with Sony, does he work for them? Or is he some billionaire who buys unreleased songs from producers and thieves?

A fan who trades in rare material.

He's just a fan with a lot of free time and money, I suppose.

I guess that buying/selling/trading illegally available songs on the black market makes people feel less guilty than download the leaked material.

Now that Sony knows there are fan (s) with CGYWOOM, I hope they'll release it on the next album with unreleased songs.

7 seconds with both snippets. Almost 8 actually

Still what can a snippet say if the final thing is good / great / amazing. It's just a snippet. Not sure if I have those even downloaded cause to me there's no point. When the song will release or leak then I'll listen to it. I don't want to be teased with a snippet like that.

Okay, lol, but it sounds good and it's MJ and it's from Vince era, so how can it not be good?

Disagreed :)

Yeah you can just guess although guess can be close to precise sometimes. Unless you have it unleaked? :scratch:
To me same goes with Wembley DVD. I firmly believe the quality will be much better than snippet. Things are aiming to it but still we cannot know.

To me any MJ song is good.

In addition, the one sec voice snippet speaks volumes regarding the authenticity of the voice. Who can explain that phenomenon? One sec of voice and we know it's MJ. 15 minutes of the Cascio songs on the album and we have almost 2000 pages of debate whether it is MJ or not.

yet a Jason who doesn't sound like Michael and a song made of fragments were able to fool two legit (as Sony and Estate not involved in fraud in your scenario) and top of the filed forensic musicologists?

You know they check for such stuff, don't you?

And if that's the case - meaning the end work was good enough to fool legit forensic analyst - then every result for any future or additional test will also come back as "Michael" and you will never ever prove this fraud.

We haven't seen such forensic results though. Therefore we don't know what they tested, or if it was tested at all the way they claim. We've already seen others mentioned in Sony's press release pretty much debunk their claims, like Cory Rooney, Quincy Jones (who stated he didn't know if it was Michael, but the press release claimed he said it was as fact). How do you know rather or not they tested a complete song made of fragments of vocals that sound just enough like Michael, in addition to his "screams" and ad-libs as opposed to a full song of Jason singing? We don't know, but I don't see no way on god's green earth that a Jason Malachi song would fool the estate, Sony and these "forensic musicologists". So in response to your question, yes, a song made up vocal fragments and pasted ad-libs were enough to fool the two highly esteemed "forensic musicologists" or these songs weren't tested at all and all parties involved knew exactly what they were doing.

As far as the bolded part goes, I think that's why this is such an issue. Most of realize this may not be proven for what it is anytime soon, and that this can happen again (I don't think it will though, unless Sony & the Estate is just that stubborn).

So according to one of the interviews that Frank Cascio gave recently, they were hoping to have six songs on the album. How much worse would that have been to have six horrible fake songs?

Back