Michael - The Great Album Debate

Ok, regarding people here who can't deal with the fact that MJ had HUGE mental and physical problems the last years of his life, well it's your problem if you choose to live in a make-believe world. Those of us who can deal with reality know how he died, and we've read the emails describing his last days, and we're mature enough to deal with those facts. I have nothing more to say about that.

Regarding everything else we've learned today, today was incredibly productive. To recap :

A MAJOR piece of information was right there under our nose the whole time, and none of us found it until today. So that should be a humbling experience for ALL of us.

All of the people who, for the last two years, have assumed that one Jason Malachi was the fake singer on the tracks, have now realized it was actually James Porte singing that "too bad" hook on "Monster". So anybody who thought that sounded either like Malachi OR MJ has just found out that their all-powerful ears are not so precise after all.

The post from the sound engineer PROOVES that MJ had indeed told the Cascios he was going to record the songs in London, so it proves that MJ at least knew about the songs. So the oft-repeated belief from the anti-Cascio people that MJ had not ever heard of those songs is proven to be false. It also shows that the fact that the Cascio songs were not on the list of songs MJ wrote down as possible songs for a new album is irrelevant : he still knew about the songs.

The Cascios told the engineer MJ had co-written the songs. Since they would have had no reason to say that if the songs had had NO input from MJ, it shows that MJ probably did "work" on those songs while he was at their place in 2007. Now, the extent of that work is unknown.

If MJ did know about the songs, and if he did "work" on them while in New Jersey, it stands to reason that, being in a studio with a couple of musicians, he certainly would have sung at least some of the lyrics into a microphone at some point.

Now, why were those vocals NOT on the tracks that were handed over to the engineer? Maybe it's because there never was ANY MJ vocals, in which case we would have to turn to the theory of an impersonator, which raises all of the implausibility issues we've discussed at length before.

Or maybe the vocals were not on the tracks because (aside from the fact they didn't want them to leak), they didn't have at that point any complete, usable vocals to put to those songs. ALL they had was those incomplete guide vocals, often in multiples takes that had broken down for a variety of reason, as is always the case when you record songs as you work on them.

So when MJ died, they took those incomplete vocals, spliced them and mixed them to make them presentable, and added a lot of James Porte, trying his best not to sound too unlike MJ so as not to be jarring, and put out those songs.

This makes perfect sense, and fits 100 % with what the official story has been all along.

That is not the fact. That is your opinion. And your opinion is wrong. But everyone is entitled to have one.

Ok, regarding people here who can't deal with the fact that MJ had HUGE mental and physical problems the last years of his life, well it's your problem if you choose to live in a make-believe world. Those of us who can deal with reality know how he died, and we've read the emails describing his last days, and we're mature enough to deal with those facts. I have nothing more to say about that.

Regarding everything else we've learned today, today was incredibly productive. To recap :

A MAJOR piece of information was right there under our nose the whole time, and none of us found it until today. So that should be a humbling experience for ALL of us.

All of the people who, for the last two years, have assumed that one Jason Malachi was the fake singer on the tracks, have now realized it was actually James Porte singing that "too bad" hook on "Monster". So anybody who thought that sounded either like Malachi OR MJ has just found out that their all-powerful ears are not so precise after all.

The post from the sound engineer PROOVES that MJ had indeed told the Cascios he was going to record the songs in London, so it proves that MJ at least knew about the songs. So the oft-repeated belief from the anti-Cascio people that MJ had not ever heard of those songs is proven to be false. It also shows that the fact that the Cascio songs were not on the list of songs MJ wrote down as possible songs for a new album is irrelevant : he still knew about the songs.

The Cascios told the engineer MJ had co-written the songs. Since they would have had no reason to say that if the songs had had NO input from MJ, it shows that MJ probably did "work" on those songs while he was at their place in 2007. Now, the extent of that work is unknown.

If MJ did know about the songs, and if he did "work" on them while in New Jersey, it stands to reason that, being in a studio with a couple of musicians, he certainly would have sung at least some of the lyrics into a microphone at some point.

Now, why were those vocals NOT on the tracks that were handed over to the engineer? Maybe it's because there never was ANY MJ vocals, in which case we would have to turn to the theory of an impersonator, which raises all of the implausibility issues we've discussed at length before.

Or maybe the vocals were not on the tracks because (aside from the fact they didn't want them to leak), they didn't have at that point any complete, usable vocals to put to those songs. ALL they had was those incomplete guide vocals, often in multiples takes that had broken down for a variety of reason, as is always the case when you record songs as you work on them.

So when MJ died, they took those incomplete vocals, spliced them and mixed them to make them presentable, and added a lot of James Porte, trying his best not to sound too unlike MJ so as not to be jarring, and put out those songs.

This makes perfect sense, and fits 100 % with what the official story has been all along.

Actually this proves nothing. It makes no sense that the producers would be given versions of MJ songs without any MJ vocals if MJ really had laid down vocals. Be they guide vocals or whatever you want to call them, they are still perfectly useable and can be worked with as we have seen with other demos and outtakes including the new Bad outtakes. In the original news entry, Angelo states that these are songs MJ "was to record". He makes no mention of there being any vocals ever laid down by MJ. This fits perfectly with the MJ Songbook copyright registration being the written compositions and Porte demos. It then takes almost a year before the final versions are registered and then sold to Sony.

You also fail to take into account the fact that the lead singer has different pronounciation to Michael. He has that awful vibrato. He has all the vocal characteristics of Jason Malachi. What is the explanation for that? And this nonsense about James Porte singing "too bad" is irrelevant. Porte may well be mixed in there but it is sure as anything the lead singer also. Either way, what we are talking about are the lead vocals. It is clearly not James Porte singing the leads on Burn 2Nite for example. And it sure isn't MJ. You are forgetting that there are a dozen songs with multiple takes accompanying them. There was a lot of material recorded. It is the same vocalist on the leads on all the songs and it sure isn't Porte. Your making out that Porte filled in tiny bits but these are vocally complete verses and bridges. As one poster said, the evidence for Michael not being the lead vocalist is overwhelming.

And if you want to keep insulting Michael and other fans by calling us immature then I suggest you reread the rules or just post somewhere else because you haven't got a clue what your talking about.

Last edited:
It makes no sense that the producers would be given versions of MJ songs without any MJ vocals if MJ really had laid down vocals. Be they guide vocals or whatever you want to call them, they are still perfectly useable and can be worked with as we have seen with other demos and outtakes including the new Bad outtakes.

The MJ vocals they had at that point were probably not neat, 4 or 5-minute long vocal tracks they could just tack on to the music tracks. The vocal takes were probably in great need of editing : after MJ died, countless hours must have been spent taking a line here, and a line there, and a take here, and a take there, to produce the "final" vocal takes we hear on the album. There was no reason to do that work BEFORE MJ died, as all of that "work in progress" was never meant to see the light of day.

Is that engineer still active on the GearSlutz forum? Maybe we could ask him a few questions regarding his opinion of the whole thing. If Cascio and Porte did tell him back then that they didn't have any vocals yet, and that MJ was going to record the songs for the first time in London, then that certainly could be the ultimate proof we've been looking for all this time that MJ really is NOT on the tracks. It's worth investigating.

The MJ vocals they had at that point were probably not neat, 4 or 5-minute long vocal tracks they could just tack on to the music tracks. The vocal takes were probably in great need of editing : after MJ died, countless hours must have been spent taking a line here, and a line there, and a take here, and a take there, to produce the "final" vocal takes we hear on the album. There was no reason to do that work BEFORE MJ died, as all of that "work in progress" was never meant to see the light of day.

Is that engineer still active on the GearSlutz forum? Maybe we could ask him a few questions regarding his opinion of the whole thing. If Cascio and Porte did tell him back then that they didn't have any vocals yet, and that MJ was going to record the songs for the first time in London, then that certainly could be the ultimate proof we've been looking for all this time that MJ really is NOT on the tracks. It's worth investigating.

Have you actually heard all 12 songs? They consist of complete verses and complete bridges and choruses. And what is the explanation for the change in accent, change in pronounciation and shaky vibrato which are all shared by JM? Whether you believe it is him or not, it doesn't alter the fact that they are there. Why did Michael suddenly develop all of JM's vocal characteristics for these recordings only? And why not provide one scrap of proof? All that material and not one second of Michael speaking during the recording process?

Have you actually heard all 12 songs? They consist of complete verses and complete bridges and choruses.

Well, I'm actually not sure about that. I no longer have the files on my computer, but I recall "Burn 2Nite", in particular, basically only consisting of verses, meaning that the chorus was so "over-stacked" with a wall of voices that it sounded like MJ was not there at all. So that could be an example of a song where they didn't even have MJ on the chorus at all.

I'm not sure, but doesn't "All I Need" reuse a verse at some point? I don't remember. Or take "Monster" : now that Korgnex has confirmed the "too bad" part is James Porte, it means that a LOT of the song is actually Porte. So "Monster" must have been pretty incomplete too, in terms of how much MJ vocals they had.

Regarding Malachi : what do you think of what has happened tonight, where a lot of posters swore they were 100 % sure that Jason Malachi was singing "too bad", because of the pronounciation and vibrato and everything -- the usual arguments. And, well, it's not even Malachi -- it's James Porte, just like the booklet says. Doesn't that force you to rethink your belief Jason Malachi is the "Michael" singer?

Well, I'm actually not sure about that. I no longer have the files on my computer, but I recall "Burn 2Nite", in particular, basically only consisting of verses, meaning that the chorus was so "over-stacked" with a wall of voices that it sounded like MJ was not there at all. So that could be an example of a song where they didn't even have MJ on the chorus at all.

I'm not sure, but doesn't "All I Need" reuse a verse at some point? I don't remember. Or take "Monster" : now that Korgnex has confirmed the "too bad" part is James Porte, it means that a LOT of the song is actually Porte. So "Monster" must have been pretty incomplete too, in terms of how much MJ vocals they had.

Regarding Malachi : what do you think of what has happened tonight, where a lot of posters swore they were 100 % sure that Jason Malachi was singing "too bad", because of the pronounciation and vibrato and everything -- the usual arguments. And, well, it's not even Malachi -- it's James Porte, just like the booklet says. Doesn't that force you to rethink your belief Jason Malachi is the "Michael" singer?

Korgnex hasn't confirmed anything. He's just expressed his opinion. I don't see any proof that "too bad" is Porte only and if it is, so what? What does that have to with the lead vocals and all the issues with them? If anything, that part is a combination of Porte and the lead. Or are we now supposed to believe that James Porte just happened to share the same vibrato, accent, pronoinciation and snorts as Jason Malachi? And a lot of Monster isn't Porte. He's there in the chorus but the verses, bridge and the non copy pasted ad libs are the lead vocalist. I will rethink Jason Malachi when someone can explain why "Michael" shares every single one of his vocal traits and why there is not one MJ vocal habit present in the tracks and not one scrap of traceable proof that Michael was involved in these songs.

Last edited:
Korgnex hasn't confirmed anything. He's just expressed his opinion. I don't see any proof that "too bad" is Porte only and if it is, so what? What does that have to with the lead vocals and all the issues with them?

What does that have to do with the lead vocals? Well, everything -- it was generally assumed that the person singing "too bad" WAS the same person as the lead singer -- a lot of people (many of the most vocal anti-Cascio people here) have insisted earlier this very evening that the "too bad" line was sung by Jason Malachi, because it had the same "shaky vibrato" as the rest of the song. So if it turns out -- and Korgnex seems pretty sure -- that that line is actually James Porte, then everybody who was 100 % sure it was Malachi must admit their ears failed them.

What does that have to do with the lead vocals? Well, everything -- it was generally assumed that the person singing "too bad" WAS the same person as the lead singer -- a lot of people (many of the most vocal anti-Cascio people here) have insisted earlier this very evening that the "too bad" line was sung by Jason Malachi, because it had the same "shaky vibrato" as the rest of the song. So if it turns out -- and Korgnex seems pretty sure -- that that line is actually James Porte, then everybody who was 100 % sure it was Malachi must admit their ears failed them.

He hasn't proven it. It's his opinion. And it's almost certainly mixed with the lead, hence the vibrato. There is certainly more than one vocal in there. Why would Porte have all the same vocal characteristics as JM? Are we now suggesting that the lead singer on all the songs is James Porte? Because the vibrato is on all the verses as well where it is the lead singer only.

Recently we've all heard two MJ's demos Al Capone and Price Of Fame. Why nobody questions MJ's vocals although they are deep and gritty? Because we all hear it is undoubtedly Michael Jackson. Why such a doubt with teh Cascio vocals?

uhmm I clearly remember people suggesting to compare "too bad" from Al Capone with "too bad" from Monster - hence the current "too bad" discussion. I even saw people say it sounds quite similar to Monster and therefore could be a fill by Malachi. So sorry but doubt isn't really limited to the Cascio songs.

Kreen you have disregarded the connection between the effects of Muarry's doctoring and the behaviors presented in the emails, and as a result came up with a faulty conclusion of Michael's physical and mental state. Based on that, one wonders how accurate your analyses are in relation to this topic. Are you considering all the discrepancies posted my many here before you make your conclusions about the songs?

uhmm I clearly remember people suggesting to compare "too bad" from Al Capone with "too bad" from Monster - hence the current "too bad" discussion. I even saw people say it sounds quite similar to Monster and therefore could be a fill by Malachi. So sorry but doubt isn't really limited to the Cascio songs.

Especially when you consider this : if the Estate, knowing that the Cascio tracks are fake, have still included them on the album, defended their authenticity, not sued the Cascios for fraud, and even used "Monster" in the Immortal project, then how can we trust ANY of their future products as being really MJ?

By the way, when did the Estate say they wouldn't release any more of the Cascio tracks?

Kreen you have disregarded the connection between the effects of Muarry's doctoring and the behaviors presented in the emails, and as a result came up with a faulty conclusion of Michael's physical and mental state. Based on that, one wonders how accurate your analyses are in relation to this topic. Are you considering all the discrepancies posted my many here before you make your conclusions about the songs?

Yes, as much as I can : I read all of the posts.

Especially when you consider this : if the Estate, knowing that the Cascio tracks are fake, have still included them on the album, defended their authenticity, not sued the Cascios for fraud, and even used "Monster" in the Immortal project, then how can we trust ANY of their future products as being really MJ?

By the way, when did the Estate say they wouldn't release any more of the Cascio tracks?

The estate don't know. They have an opinion. Of course they weren't involved in any fraud and nor were Sony. I believe their inclusion, which incidentally doesn't include any actual vocals but just 50's rap and sections from the intro to BN, in Immortal was to fulfill a contractual obligation to Eddie Cascio. And why would they sue Eddie Cascio? What for? Having backed the songs in the first place, rightly or wrongly, it would be a public relations disaster for both them and Sony and severely damage people's confidence in future products.

And yes it is indeed correct that there will be no more released. It was said in private at the Bad 25 documentary premiere in London.

My feeling is that Branca knows the songs are not fully Michael songs, but a hodge podge of voices of an impersonator(s) with some real Michael stapled into the mix. I think that when Cascio came with the songs, they thought that since Michael liked the family everything was ok and were excited about getting them. I think Branca knows that many fans know these songs are fake, but he feels he cannot make a statement about their fakeness because it would cause a big stink, which will make consumers wary of any estate product in the future. He concedes by letting the fans know that there will be no more Cascio tracks. I only hope they could get back some of the money that Sony paid for the songs.

Based on the last information here^^, I feel that the guys worked on tracks that Cascio claimed were for Michael, but Michael's voice was not on the tracks at that time. After his unexpected death, the magic team of Cascio and Porte decided on a plan to defraud the estate and fans and came up with what we now call the Cascio tracks. I will hold this view until more information comes out showing that such a view is incorrect.

you are forgetting something. He says he was working on the songs shortly before Michael died. It confirms the story that these songs would be worked on at London and it brings the question that the faking wouldn't have started before Michael's death.

and there's nothing surprising that he was given a stand in vocal. To overcome leaks they wouldn't given any MJ vocals at that early in the process.
It confirms nothing of the sort. That's quite a conclusion to jump to. All it confirms is that Porte and Eddie had some songs that they wanted Michael to sing. That they were working on demo's to present to Michael. We don't know if Michael knew anything about this or not.

It confirms nothing of the sort. That's quite a conclusion to jump to. All it confirms is that Porte and Eddie had some songs that they wanted Michael to sing. That they were working on demo's to present to Michael. We don't know if Michael knew anything about this or not.

That is what I think too. It does not say that Michael will be working on the songs in England. All I get from what the guys are saying is that they were given this material to work with that did not have Michael's voice on it. The next thing we know is that the material became complete songs after Michael died. How did Michael sing them in 07 in a basement, if the guys worked on them in 09 and there was no Michael on them. I saw a photo of Michael sitting in a basement, but I do not know that he was singing anything.

That is what I think too. It does not say that Michael will be working on the songs in England. All I get from what the guys are saying is that they were given this material to work with that did not have Michael's voice on it. The next thing we know is that the material became complete songs after Michael died. How did Michael sing them in 07 in a basement, if the guys worked on them in 09 and there was no Michael on them. I saw a photo of Michael sitting in a basement, but I do not know that he was singing anything.

There wasn't even a pic of MJ in the basement. They have provided no proof. What has been revealed tonight is very damning. It supports what we have believed with regards to the copyright registrations. That is that the MJ Songbook contains the Porte versions and the vocals that we hear now don't appear until the Ason registrations in March 2010. It makes no sense that this producer would be given MJ songs to work on that contain no MJ vocals if they had been recorded. He makes it quite clear that these were songs intended for Michael to sing but at the time of his death he hadn't. If Michael had recorded so much material in 2007, or guide vocals as some like to refer to them, then why wasn't the producer given these guide vocals to work with in 2009? Isn't that the whole point of guide vocals? The whole thing stinks and I'm so glad there will be no more of them.

Last edited:
Referring to the bolded part, Will i am said he wouldn't not be releasing the tracks he worked on w/Michael. Did he change his mind? Hope someone answers this.

"complete wreck"?? Have you ever heard a song called Hold My Hand recorded few months later and he sounds beautiful as always. Or the song Wanna Be Startin' Something 2008 recorded in that very same studio on which he sounds amazing?

I can't wait for will.i.am and RedOne songs to come out. Then you'll be sorry for saying such nasty tabloid words.

Referring to the bolded part, Will i am said he wouldn't not be releasing the tracks he worked on w/Michael. Did he change his mind? Hope someone answers this.

The last time he said that he was not going to, but he also said that Michael took his songs and he took his part. This suggests that the material he has does not have Michael's vocals on it, so what can he release I do not know.

Stella that photo they showed of Michael in a shabby basement, wasn't that in their house? They were trying to make a claim that the conditions of the basement caused Michael to sound like another person. Of course, that photo could have been taken at any time.

Considering from Eddie’s registration of MJ Songbook on June 27th,2009,it’s not hard to understand his protective over MJ material.That’s why MJ would like to keep an over 20-year relationship with Cascio family – they NEVER leaked a tiny bit of MJ stuff to public at random.
When Afrojack was remixing Bad for Bad 25,he said a representative fron Estate watched over him along.Even though MJ’s accapella of Bad,which was released 25 years ago,could be found online,they were still very circumspect.
When you had some MJ stuff,you would treasure it like nobody could touch it without your permission.But who would not?

will.i.am said in an interview that if Katherine were to ask him personally to release the tracks, he would.

okay then let's reword it to say that it gave a plausible explanation that Michael knew about the songs rather than using the world confirm.

let recap - and I'll try to be as much fair as I can.

we now have the information that there was this guy who was given some songs to do rough mixes for some songs porte was collaborating with Michael. They guy was told this before Michael died and that's why he was hush -hush (initially writing "great musical talent) and excited and thrilled about being a part of the upcoming album. After Michael's death he confirms his identity.

This new piece of information dating before Michael's death makes it plausible (not confirm) the previous story that we heard, that Michael heard the songs when he was staying with Cascio's, contributed to them and had plans to work on them more in London with Porte and Eddie for a possible inclusion in his planned future album.

Even if we assume that the above information confirms Michael's knowledge and / or involvement about the songs, we still do not know the following:

- How much involvement? I mean he could have changed a single word, gave a little musical idea or could have a significant input into these songs. We simply do not know either way.

- Vocals? Even though he might had the knowledge and involvement at any level (minor or major) that doesn't mean he sang anything. He could have recorded a bunch of vocals or nothing at all. even if he recorded anything it could have been enhanced, supported or modified - in legit or not legit manner. We simply do not know either way.

- we get the little bit of information is that Porte might sound close to Michael when he's trying to mimic Michael. It's hard to say how correct this assessment without hearing it ourselves. Further examination of Porte could be beneficial to any future discussion. For example in regards to accent / pronunciation Tennessee (where porte is born), NJ / NJ (where he lives) and Maryland (where Malachi is from) is all part of the larger Upper South or Appalachian English dialect. Although it's a possibility - something that we discussed for a long time actually, We simply do not know either way.

- we learn that this person wasn't given Michael's vocals. It can be explained in either saying they didn't have any Michael vocals or that they wanted to protect them from leaking (given the earlier HMH leak) therefore didn't send them for a rough mix. We simply do not know either way.

- similarly june 27 copyright registration could be evaluated from different perspectives. While doubters are having suspicion of the timing , this new piece of information can bring a theory that the registration simply happened after they received the rough mixes and added the MJ vocals- as they needed to submit sound recordings with the registration. We simply do not know either way.

note: this person clearly uses "rough mixes" term which is generally a very quick, very rough, not much thought given version to just to give an idea to the parties involved. It actually makes quite the sense to not to give MJ vocals for such a preliminary work. Companies are known to withhold on the lead vocals to the artists (and send guide vocals by studio musicians) until the final mix and even sometimes require the work to be done in their own premises under lock and key. For major artists many record companies would not allow any work to leave their premises. So actually it makes a lot less sense to believe that Porte would say "here you go take Michael Jackson's vocals" to this person that seems to be a small time musician and worked with people we didn't even heard about. Everything we heard that every vocal is kept under lock and key, even William and Akon etc confirmed Michael's wish to hold on to his vocals, stop the leaks and so on.

now that Korgnex has confirmed the "too bad" part is James Porte, it means that a LOT of the song is actually Porte. So "Monster" must have been pretty incomplete too, in terms of how much MJ vocals they had.

So if it turns out -- and Korgnex seems pretty sure -- that that line is actually James Porte, then everybody who was 100 % sure it was Malachi must admit their ears failed them.
You went from 'Korgnex has confirmed' to 'Korgnex seems pretty sure'. I guess you see yourself that all he did was express an opinion. I don't think anyone disputed that Porte may be singing 'too bad' in the background vocals. Korgnex now confirmed that he also believes Porte is singing 'too bad' in the lead, however. He says there are screenshots that prove his opinion, but if he cannot or does not want to show those, then why are we supposed to lend any more credence to his opinion than the opinion of anyone else?

No offense to Korgnex, but he also seemed pretty sure countless times when he said that the truth would come out within weeks or months, and it never did thus far.

You can't prove anything with a screenshot anyway. I could start a new project in Logic, load some audio files, label them whatever the hell I want, and I say I have proof that I have Johnny Cash's first ever rap song if that were the case.

let me be absolutely blunt. just because I'm a believer doesn't mean I think like kreen and think Michael was a "wreck". I don't.

Why do you trunkate my post? Read again what I said:

Ivy,

I have nothing personal against you, but your arguments join the same wagon as the kreen's. I never said you were kreen. What I meant was Kreen is a believer, you are a believer. The voice sounds strange to kreen, but he says it's Michael's and the reason why it sounds strange is because he was a wreck in 2007.

Now, I wonder. If a believer, such as kreen, hears that oddity and you don't hear any kind of oddity, I have actually no other choice but to wonder, what people actually do hear. Do they really know MJ's voice? And I am asking this question without wanting to offend anyone.

For the Porte's part, I don't know why you insist in researching his accent. If he's in the BG, it won't change a thing to the lead vocalist. If he was the lead vocalist, then the focus would have been on Porte.

Also, when I was talking about the same wagon, I was referring to the "believers' wagon. You can't have it both ways.

As I wrote a million times for the last two years my main point is based on my personal opinion that Malachi has an inferior technique than the current vocals at issue here.

Have you heard Teddy about all the current possibilities to do in the studio? It would be a piece of cake to enhance the impersonator's vocals rather than deteriorate MJ's, cuz the vocals on the Cascio tracks ARE way inferior to MJ's vocal AND technique. Listen to Price Of Fame and you'll see how fluently and smoothly his voice goes.

that's my personal wagon. Paula Abdul example also suggested a legal option of overlay, composite vocals, vocals supported by additional other vocals. that's my wagon for the last years. Porte has been an option for me as you also know. I have never been on the wagon of "michael was wreck and he had to pay for rent & food". That got nothing to do with me.

Your wagon is: "I hear Michael, and evenmore when listening to Breakin News acappela", which joins the believers' wagon, regardless of Paula Abdul or anyone else's legal example.

so please respectfully keep what kreen thinks out of the post you address to me. if you have a problem with him, discuss it with him not me. Come to me with stuff I actually said not with stuff you overgeneralize to every believer.

Again, you know very well what I referred to. I am not going to discuss with Kreen about how MJ was a wreck or how Invincible was terrible.

Oh that's so wrong Ivy. Your argument is turned upside down! Are you saying that the two demos are doubted? No one doubts the authenticity of teh two demos. The songs that is doubted is the Cascio one, not the other way round. So if peopel suggest to compare "too bad" from monster with "Al Capone" proves one thing: that people doubt the Cascio authentricity and that people use Al Capone as a reference, not as doubted vocals.

The last time he said that he was not going to, but he also said that Michael took his songs and he took his part. This suggests that the material he has does not have Michael's vocals on it, so what can he release I do not know.

Stella that photo they showed of Michael in a shabby basement, wasn't that in their house? They were trying to make a claim that the conditions of the basement caused Michael to sound like another person. Of course, that photo could have been taken at any time.

will.i.am said in an interview that if Katherine were to ask him personally to release the tracks, he would.

Back