Michael - The Great Album Debate

I understand where you're coming from, but we have to keep some things in mind. Every time someone new to MJ buys that album they are under the impression that "Breaking News", "Keep Your Head Up" and "Monster" are true representations of MJ as an artist. That is unacceptable to me and an insult to Michael and everything he worked for. I cannot get over it as long as that album is on shelves and those songs are labeled "Michael Jackson".

HIStoric, it is not yours or any of our HIStory and/or legacy that was effected. Michael cannot protect his musical legacy anymore but, his fans, who feel compelled, or at least have the interest, still can.

Last edited:
I understand where you're coming from, but we have to keep some things in mind. Every time someone new to MJ buys that album they are under the impression that "Breaking News", "Keep Your Head Up" and "Monster" are true representations of MJ as an artist. That is unacceptable to me and an insult to Michael and everything he worked for. I cannot get over it as long as that album is on shelves and those songs are labeled "Michael Jackson".

Fair enough. I wouldn't mind if they stopped pressing the album and removed it off iTunes either. Not because of the Cascio controversy but instead because I feel the forgettable album itself isn't even remotely worthy of the Michael Jackson brand :p

Michael cannot protect his musical legacy anymore but, his fans, who feel compelled, still can.

Those fans can then keep going on about it if they want to, I just don't really feel compelled to keep going on about this debate for the reasons I listed a few posts back. This issue rarely enters my mind anymore because I never listen to the album. If fans want to keep going on about it, then cool, good for them! (not intended to be sarcasm if that's how it comes off)

On a side note, one thing I've just never understood is the motivation for Sony to do this? I mean let's say for arguments sake it isn't Michael, what reason would Sony have to fake the vocals? It's not like they're low on unreleased MJ songs or anything... That's just one thing I've never got about this whole situation.

Fair enough. I wouldn't mind if they stopped pressing the album and removed it off iTunes either. Not because of the Cascio controversy but instead because I feel the forgettable album itself isn't even remotely worthy of the Michael Jackson brand :p

Agreed! However, it has Michael's name on it and it is part of his catalog. I do not believe he deserves that. Without Michael's lifelong dedication to his musical legacy, there would be no Michael Jackson fans.

On a side note, one thing I've just never understood is the motivation for Sony to do this? I mean let's say for arguments sake it isn't Michael, what reason would Sony have to fake the vocals? It's not like they're low on unreleased MJ songs or anything... That's just one thing I've never got about this whole situation.

If you discover the answer to that riddle, please let me know. Completely illogical to bypass completed songs for not just one Cascio track, THREE!

Sony didn't fake any songs. Neither Sony nor the estate had any part in their creation. They acquired songs which they believed, at the time, to be genuine. This is why the whole story needs to be told. There are so many misconceptions and inaccuracies surrounding these songs.

Sony didn't fake any songs. Neither Sony nor the estate had any part in their creation. They acquired songs which they believed, at the time, to be genuine. This is why the whole story needs to be told. There are so many misconceptions and inaccuracies surrounding these songs.

Interesting... so are there any potential legal ramifications for Sony admitting that these songs weren't Michael ? I think I remember briefly hearing about that a few months ago in this thread.

To put it simple, people move on. It's been 3 years and it's quite clear that Sony and the Estate moved on from the issue ages ago. They also stated there's going to be no more Cascio tracks ever. Not only that but the album isn't really that great either, it's forgettable and if the album itself is forgettable, some people aren't going to really care as much about a bit of controversy to do with 3/10 of the album (I know MJ fans who don't even have the album in their library, myself included, and they don't even miss it).

But yes, I suppose the key thing is that people just move on, they have other things to worry about in life. The debate itself appears pretty much dead and while there may be a small number of fans who still go on about it, nothing really substantial has really happened since 2010 and we're almost in 2014 now.

For a few other fans I've talked to irl and me personally, I just couldn't really care anymore. I've moved on and it's as simple as that really. I'd rather focus on the far more superior and amazing aspects of Michael's career that made him the amazing performer that he is, than focus on a years old controversy related to a dud of an album that hasn't even made a mere scratch on his phenomenal legacy.

In saying all that, I still understand and respect where you guys come from.

To me it's not only just an insult to Michael Jackson, but it's also a personal thing. It feels like a personal insult.

I listened to Michael as a child, at a time that friends of mine weren't interested in him. He was still a member of 'The Jacksons'. His big fame with Off the Wall and Thriller, Bad hadn't happen yet, but it was on the verge to happen.

There was a big period of time I didn't follow up on him, there were no computers..only tabloids. When you were lucky you saw a special of him on the tv (with Diana Ross for instance :)) or you could see his music clips on some music chart television programme.

So what I'm trying to say is this: I was always proud to be a Michael Jackson fan, I've always defended him, because to me he was the best. When you insult Michael Jackson as the artist he is, you insult me.

In my life had to 'move on' with many things. That's natural when you get older. You realize that a lot of the dreams and expectations in life will never come true. You have to give them up. And maybe that is why I'm holding on to his as I do. You know? Like "No one can tell me or take from me my knowledge about Michael Jackson's voice".

Mmm...tried to explain in my best English.

So to me it's not just 'moving on' from these songs, but it goes deeper. Maybe a psychologist can explain me why :D

Last edited:
To me it's not only just an insult to Michael Jackson, but it's also a personal thing. It feels like a personal insult.

I listened to Michael as a child, at a time that friends of mine weren't interested in him. He was still a member of 'The Jacksons'. His big fame with Off the Wall and Thriller, Bad hadn't happen yet, but it was on the verge to happen.

There was a big period of time I didn't follow up on him, there were no computers..only tabloids. When you were lucky you saw a special of him on the tv (with Diana Ross for instance :)) or you could see his music clips on some music chart television programme.

So what I'm trying to say is this: I was always proud to be a Michael Jackson fan, I've always defended him, because to me he was the best. When you insult Michael Jackson as the artist he is, you insult me.

In my life had to 'move on' with many things. That's natural when you get older. You realize that a lot of the dreams and expectations in life will never come true. You have to give them up. And maybe that is why I'm holding on to his as I do. You know? Like "No one can tell me or take from me my knowledge about Michael Jackson's voice".

Mmm...tried to explain in my best English.

So to me it's not just 'moving on' from these songs, but it goes deeper. Maybe a psychologist can explain me why :D

Fair enough, I get what you're trying to say, I understand why you as a fan want to keep going on about this ^_^

For me personally, I suppose I used to take insults to MJ as a personal insult, but I realised people in real life were often using that against me, so over the past year or two I've just sort of 'separated it' and I no really longer take insults to MJ as personal insults. Nowadays if some kid in class tries to make fun of MJ, whatever go ahead. I couldn't care less about what you think.

However if someone actually engages me in a proper conversation about him (as in a serious one, not one to deliberately stir me up), then of course I will properly defend Michael and educate them on what really happened to the best of my ability. Of course, I'm talking more about tabloid bullshit and you appear to be focusing more on his artistic aspect, though I've never heard someone legit say MJ sucks as an artist. They've always used tabloid crap to bring him down. But yeah I get you :D

Fair enough, I get what you're trying to say, I understand why you as a fan want to keep going on about this ^_^

For me personally, I suppose I used to take insults to MJ as a personal insult, but I realised people in real life were often using that against me, so over the past year or two I've just sort of 'separated it' and I no really longer take insults to MJ as personal insults. Nowadays if some kid in class tries to make fun of MJ, whatever go ahead. I couldn't care less about what you think.

However if someone actually engages me in a proper conversation about him (as in a serious one, not one to deliberately stir me up), then of course I will properly defend Michael and educate them on what really happened to the best of my ability. Of course, I'm talking more about tabloid bullshit and you appear to be focusing more on his artistic aspect, though I've never heard someone legit say MJ sucks as an artist. They've always used tabloid crap to bring him down. But yeah I get you :D

Thanks for your understanding.

Haven't got much else to say. I think I've said enough in the last three years on this subject, hahaha.

King ?@MrKingJordan 21h
@TeddyRiley1 reaches millions of people each week. I have had some from very well known guests on my show. I.have Jones from the ID Network
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
EDWARD TEDDY RILEY ?@TeddyRiley1 19h
@MrKingJordan Let's make it happen!!! I'm gonna have someone contact you. @LoracleInc

I was just on another fan forum and about 95% of the people on there believe that it's really MJ singing on those 3 cascio songs. It's sad how some fans will just blindly except these songs into MJ's catalog despite all the questions that surround them.

I was just on another fan forum and about 95% of the people on there believe that it's really MJ singing on those 3 cascio songs. It's sad how some fans will just blindly except these songs into MJ's catalog despite all the questions that surround them.

Willful ignorance.

Yup. With the recent leak of A Place With No Name, it just reminds me that whenever a legit MJ song comes out, people instantly know who it is, there's no questioning, there's no "hmm, it sounds like Michael, but it also sounds like this guy..." crap going on, no doubts. People know when it's Michael and they're confident about it 100%. Not with these songs, not at all, that alone says everything in regards to this situation.

Yup. With the recent leak of A Place With No Name, it just reminds me that whenever a legit MJ song comes out, people instantly know who it is, there's no questioning, there's no "hmm, it sounds like Michael, but it also sounds like this guy..." crap going on, no doubts. People know when it's Michael and they're confident about it 100%. Not with these songs, not at all, that alone says everything in regards to this situation.

I remember when Breaking News first premiered a lot of people were questioning it and on that same day a 7 second clip of Do You Know Where Your Children Are was leaked and no one questioned those 7 seconds. Everyone knew it was Michael right away

Haha.

Whatever.

:lmao: and for some reason, that made me laugh! xD

Exactly. I never understood how some fans or anyone who truly knows Michael's voice for that matter, can be comfortable with those songs. Like seriously? They can't tell Michael's voice from that of some poser? To me, that's like saying you can't tell T-Boz's voice from Whitney Houston's (get what I'm saying?). What? I was like 11 about to be 12 when they released the snippet of 'Breaking News' and they sure as hell weren't fooling me. I compared Best Of Joy, Behind The Mask, and Much Too Soon to Keep Your Head Up, Monster and Breaking News and I came to the conclusion I'm sure most of us here came to:

It wasn't Michael singing those other 3.

I'm not comfortable with those songs at all man, and for the people behind this to stoop so low is a shame really. Never trusted them anyway. :shifty: and yes y'all, that was some major shade I was throwing. *cough cough*

@xosweetseducingsighsxo: Wow, you're "only fifteen"? ;)

Thinking about you told it wasn't Michael with age only 11-12 makes me wonder about the believer's state of mind even more...

Aaaaaand I was 13 at that time and I also said that's not MJ's voice, so kids can recognize Michael's voice.

I remember when Breaking News first dropped I convinced myself that it was real. I even made the usual excuses -- Maybe it's the wrong mix... maybe the vocals have autotune on them... etc. etc. etc. I just couldn't believe that something like that could actually happen. Then Keep Your Head Up leaked... then Monster... and I just lost it.

Hello people, I come here after three years of skepticism to tell the world: I don't believe Michael Jackson sang Breaking News, Monster and Keep Your Head Up. You may want to know what made me change my opinion, and here I post the article wich did. Follow the link.

http://www.damienshields.com/produc...r-involvement-in-controversial-2010-mj-album/

I don´t know if all of you knew about all of those informations the article tells, so if you did know... Are they true?

I now the Cascio (or Sony, I don't really know who) posted the original acapella for Breaking News, as a way to end the controversy, but it didn't help.

I also found this pledge: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/atruthuntold/a-truth-untold

What are the news about this case? Do anybody has some new info?

Post moved to great debate ~Team MJJC

There is no "case", other than that against those who supposedly stole the Sony files that some of those songs were on, which may or may not already be over with. Which also had nothing to do with the authenticity debate. There's nothing new aside from what we already know. That pledge was put up by the A Truth Untold team which consisted of Damien Shields as well as others, to raise funds for a book they had thought up to talk about the Cascio issue as well as Michael's last few years in the studio. I don't think they met their goal, so who knows what happens next. But they can still write whatever they know as an online publication, as well as other ways to share what they know.

But that's about it, there's been nothing new since all twelve songs leaked, and everything has gone quiet regarding the matter, everyone except us anyway.

And it took Teddy Riley to claim he was "set-up" for you to change your mind regarding these songs? The actual voice on the songs weren't enough?

I remember when Breaking News first dropped I convinced myself that it was real. I even made the usual excuses -- Maybe it's the wrong mix... maybe the vocals have autotune on them... etc. etc. etc. I just couldn't believe that something like that could actually happen. Then Keep Your Head Up leaked... then Monster... and I just lost it.

Same here, I just couldn't believe that they would release fake songs, it was kinda hard for me to accept it I think.

Now that I have access to this thread, I want to chime in here... A good friend of mine has had a personal connection with Michael most of his life, and even worked with Michael from time to time. He knew everything going on with the "Michael" album, and we've talked about it in detail.

The plain and simple fact is, Michael DID, without any shadow of a doubt, sing those three tracks. Here are the facts, as I have been given them:

* Despite people calling the Cascios "liars", etc, for supposedly creating false Michael tracks, the fact is that the Cascios were genuine and trustworthy friends of Michael, with no reason at all to do such a thing.
* One MAJOR fact that people overlook is that the tracks were recorded in 2007 - when Michael was still alive. And living with the Cascios. The family creating a false album's worth of Malachi-voiced tracks would not happen with Michael under their roof.

* While Michael did know that Jason Malachi existed and appreciated his talent, there was little to no connection between the two of them. Incidentally, at one point, after being sent demos by Jason, Michael put together a mix CD combining these demos with his own rarities to see if his friends could tell the difference between himself and Jason. (This CD leaked online as.... you guessed it... "7EVEN".)

* Fans who insist that Michael sounds too 'different' on those songs never take into account that the man was in horrible health at this point, often sounding strained and weak. The warmth and timbre of Michael's voice is still there, the strength is not. In addition, his health and drug addictions contributed to tooth loss - assumedly his front teeth, given the odd sounds evident in his voice. For example, 'Breaking News': 'Reportersh shtalking the movesh of Michael Jackshon."

* Speaking of 'Breaking News', that song was sung in Michael's lower register that significantly altered the sound of his voice, as previously heard on "2000 Watts" - a track that many fans claim has a digitally altered Michael voice. (It doesn't.)

* The sheer amount of people that would have to keep such a massive secret as a soundalike being used for a MJ track, even entire choirs of people, defies all logic.

* Also defying logic is that Sony would willingly release material that would have the slightest chance of not being Michael Jackson, for fear for a class-action lawsuit over fraudulence. Milli Vanilli would happen all over again.

* While Paris Jackson did insist that Jason was singing on the album, the song she named in particular wasn't even one of the three - "Hold My Hand." The most recognizably Michael song on the disc.

* Likewise, Teddy Riley has proven to be immensely untrustworthy in the past, even claiming that Michael is alive.

* Some people have chosen to use "This Is It" as proof that Michael's voice still sounded as it used to - when the truth is that a vast majority of "This Is It" was either footage from previous tours or utilized old, pre-recorded vocals. Yes, folks, that movie is most likely a fabrication. A fantasy.

* A biggie - while some comparisons have been made, the hard fact is that the voice on "Michael" just does not sound like Jason Malachi. Jason's voice resembles Michael with a sore throat - it is very rough and sometimes hoarse while Michael's is completely smooth no matter how forceful he sings. That smoothness is clear on all three "Michael" tracks; compare those to Jason's "Let Me Let Go", where his voice resembles sandpaper. Yes, they sound similar *at times* - the most noticeable being when Michael sings "DON'T YOU LIKE IT!" on 'Monster' - but the voice still is not a match for Jason's.

Do I think that people will ever believe that these are Michael? Not at all. I also find it incredibly disrespectful to the man who worked diligently in a time when health and money were failing him to not get the least amount of credit for his work, the full credit instead going to another singer who has vehemently denied any involvement in the tracks, and is telling the truth.

One final note, though - there is a supposed Cascio track floating around called "Burn Tonight." While it's possible that Michael did write a song with this title, the track online IS Jason Malachi, 100%. I'm almost certain this song has nothing to do with the Cascios in the least, and was merely mislabeled at some point (just as "Mamacita" and "Let Me Let Go" were mislabeled as MJ tracks). Unlike the actual Cascio recordings, "Burn Tonight" has all the recognizable elements of a Malachi track - cheesy synthesized instrumentation, Jason's rough voice, and very simplistic songwriting. Having heard the rest of the Cascio material, I can confirm with absolute certainty that this track bares absolutely no resemblance to anything in that group, the voice of the singer being a major factor. Just another mistaken Jason track with no MJ connection at all. (I wouldn't doubt, though, that Jason may have consciously written a song with a Michael title, given he already sang a track called "Don't Walk Away.")

Last edited:
So many mistakes in your long post, don't know where to start.

"One MAJOR fact that people overlook is that the tracks were recorded in 2007 - when Michael was still alive. And living with the Cascios. The family creating a false album's worth of Malachi-voiced tracks would not happen with Michael under their roof."

Of course they wouldn't do it when MJ was still alive. They done it after MJ died and they had 4 or so track they written for Michael but with no MJ vocals at all. Then in 2010 they finished those few tracks with Jason's vocals and recorded other tracks, 12 all together.

"While Michael did know that Jason Malachi existed and appreciated his talent, there was little to no connection between the two of them. Incidentally, at one point, after being sent demos by Jason, Michael put together a mix CD combining these demos with his own rarities to see if his friends could tell the difference between himself and Jason. (This CD leaked online as.... you guessed it... "7EVEN".)"

Hahaha.. that is really funny. "7" is fanmade. MJ had nothing to do with it.

"Fans who insist that Michael sounds too 'different' on those songs never take into account that the man was in horrible health at this point, often sounding strained and weak. The warmth and timbre of Michael's voice is still there, the strength is not. In addition, his health and drug addictions contributed to tooth loss - assumedly his front teeth, given the odd sounds evident in his voice. For example, 'Breaking News': 'Reportersh shtalking the movesh of Michael Jackshon.""

Michael was perfectly fine during that period of time. You should be banned for saying such nasty and made up things.

"While Paris Jackson did insist that Jason was singing on the album, the song she named in particular wasn't even one of the three - "Hold My Hand." The most recognizably Michael song on the disc."

Paris Jackson never said anything against Hold My Hand. That was tabloid junk made up by TMZ. She later posted on twitter that Hold My Hand IS her father singing, but not on 3 Cascio songs.

"Some people have chosen to use "This Is It" as proof that Michael's voice still sounded as it used to - when the truth is that a vast majority of "This Is It" was either footage from previous tours or utilized old, pre-recorded vocals. Yes, folks, that movie is most likely a fabrication. A fantasy."

What about fantastic 100% live vocals on Human Nature & I Just Can't Stop Loving You?

"One final note, though - there is a supposed Cascio track floating around called "Burn Tonight." While it's possible that Michael did write a song with this title, the track online IS Jason Malachi, 100%. I'm almost certain this song has nothing to do with the Cascios in the least, and was merely mislabeled at some point (just as "Mamacita" and "Let Me Let Go" were mislabeled as MJ tracks)."

Again, very funny. Burn Tonight IS Cascio song and yes you are right it is Jason Malachi, just like other 11 songs. The leaked version is Teddy Riley produced candidate for MICHAEL album.

Now that I have access to this thread, I want to chime in here... A good friend of mine has had a personal connection with Michael most of his life, and even worked with Michael from time to time. He knew everything going on with the "Michael" album, and we've talked about it in detail.

The plain and simple fact is, Michael DID, without any shadow of a doubt, sing those three tracks. Here are the facts, as I have been given them:

* Despite people calling the Cascios "liars", etc, for supposedly creating false Michael tracks, the fact is that the Cascios were genuine and trustworthy friends of Michael, with no reason at all to do such a thing.
* One MAJOR fact that people overlook is that the tracks were recorded in 2007 - when Michael was still alive. And living with the Cascios. The family creating a false album's worth of Malachi-voiced tracks would not happen with Michael under their roof.

* While Michael did know that Jason Malachi existed and appreciated his talent, there was little to no connection between the two of them. Incidentally, at one point, after being sent demos by Jason, Michael put together a mix CD combining these demos with his own rarities to see if his friends could tell the difference between himself and Jason. (This CD leaked online as.... you guessed it... "7EVEN".)

* Fans who insist that Michael sounds too 'different' on those songs never take into account that the man was in horrible health at this point, often sounding strained and weak. The warmth and timbre of Michael's voice is still there, the strength is not. In addition, his health and drug addictions contributed to tooth loss - assumedly his front teeth, given the odd sounds evident in his voice. For example, 'Breaking News': 'Reportersh shtalking the movesh of Michael Jackshon."

* Speaking of 'Breaking News', that song was sung in Michael's lower register that significantly altered the sound of his voice, as previously heard on "2000 Watts" - a track that many fans claim has a digitally altered Michael voice. (It doesn't.)

* The sheer amount of people that would have to keep such a massive secret as a soundalike being used for a MJ track, even entire choirs of people, defies all logic.

* Also defying logic is that Sony would willingly release material that would have the slightest chance of not being Michael Jackson, for fear for a class-action lawsuit over fraudulence. Milli Vanilli would happen all over again.

* While Paris Jackson did insist that Jason was singing on the album, the song she named in particular wasn't even one of the three - "Hold My Hand." The most recognizably Michael song on the disc.

* Likewise, Teddy Riley has proven to be immensely untrustworthy in the past, even claiming that Michael is alive.

* Some people have chosen to use "This Is It" as proof that Michael's voice still sounded as it used to - when the truth is that a vast majority of "This Is It" was either footage from previous tours or utilized old, pre-recorded vocals. Yes, folks, that movie is most likely a fabrication. A fantasy.

* A biggie - while some comparisons have been made, the hard fact is that the voice on "Michael" just does not sound like Jason Malachi. Jason's voice resembles Michael with a sore throat - it is very rough and sometimes hoarse while Michael's is completely smooth no matter how forceful he sings. That smoothness is clear on all three "Michael" tracks; compare those to Jason's "Let Me Let Go", where his voice resembles sandpaper. Yes, they sound similar *at times* - the most noticeable being when Michael sings "DON'T YOU LIKE IT!" on 'Monster' - but the voice still is not a match for Jason's.

Do I think that people will ever believe that these are Michael? Not at all. I also find it incredibly disrespectful to the man who worked diligently in a time when health and money were failing him to not get the least amount of credit for his work, the full credit instead going to another singer who has vehemently denied any involvement in the tracks, and is telling the truth.

One final note, though - there is a supposed Cascio track floating around called "Burn Tonight." While it's possible that Michael did write a song with this title, the track online IS Jason Malachi, 100%. I'm almost certain this song has nothing to do with the Cascios in the least, and was merely mislabeled at some point (just as "Mamacita" and "Let Me Let Go" were mislabeled as MJ tracks). Unlike the actual Cascio recordings, "Burn Tonight" has all the recognizable elements of a Malachi track - cheesy synthesized instrumentation, Jason's rough voice, and very simplistic songwriting. Having heard the rest of the Cascio material, I can confirm with absolute certainty that this track bares absolutely no resemblance to anything in that group, the voice of the singer being a major factor. Just another mistaken Jason track with no MJ connection at all. (I wouldn't doubt, though, that Jason may have consciously written a song with a Michael title, given he already sang a track called "Don't Walk Away.")

Wow. I had a laugh reading this. Sorry but the stuff you are saying is so innacurate it's laughable.

Onir responded to most of the things but I will add a couple of points to some of the more ridiculous notions in your post.

I'm going to start by taking a wild guess that your friend either doesn't exist or is full of it. Either way it's pure hearsay and irrelevant.

As Onir said, 7Even was a fan made album. It had nothing to do with JM or Mj.

The l'Oumo Vogue photoshoot and Ebony photoshoot and interviews were done during Michael's stay at the Cascio's when he travelled over to New York and back again. I don't see any missing front teeth or signs of other health problems. I find your suggestions here pretty sick.

I suggest you go to the BMI database and look at the songs registered to James Porte and Eddie Cascio. All 12 Cascio songs, including Burn 2Nite, are listed there. It was produced by Teddy Riley, alongside, Monster and Breaking News after the fact. It is well known that it is a Cascio song. Teddy even talked about it on twitter when it leaked.

I could go into a lot more detail but it's obvious you haven't got the first clue when it comes to this topic. Not trying to be rude but at least do some basic research. And trying to claim the songs sound the way they do because his teeth fell out? I've heard some crazy excuses but that is pretty ridiculous and quite cruel actually.

steveworek, I couldn't even finish your post without cringing and facepalming. It's like a post I could read just a few months after the songs became available.

Edit: Hahahaha,I just saw you said Burn Tonight is 100% Jason Malachi

When someone says one of the 12 songs is another person compared to the other 11 songs, you lose all your credibility

Huh.. well, my mother who actually "knew" and met Michael several times has friends on her facebook that also knew Michael, one of those friends lived with him in the house at Cascio´s back in 2007. And I can garante you that most of what your friend has told you isn´t accurate at all. Tooth loss?

Back