Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

Something to think about guys, I think the painting continues. It could well carry on Dangerous through This Is It on the back, or on the inside/back of the booklet.
I hope you are right!!! Because right now I am more upset about the cover than happy about the album. :( I feel like they didn't treat Michael fairly, it's as if they were ashamed by his appearance. I know this one is an iconic look, but they could have added something recent at least to the background.

woooow , i'm so happy , we'll hear his magic and his voice again....belss your soul MJ...

i trust the producers because they were with MJ for decades and they understand his vision and they still influenced by his soul since they were some of the last people who met him and discussed music with him !!!

i can't wait !

I've already pre-ordered the CD/t-shirt package! CANNOT WAIT!!!

I really hope Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me is included!

I hope it's like Tabloid Junkie, and unlike Privacy lol :p

I LOVE Tabloid Junkie; its one of my all time MJ favourites... if its as good as that, I will be very, very happy! :D

I love the cover!!!there so much going on in it!!!

Does anyone know who produced Breaking News ? We know it was recorded in 2007 in New Jersey.

It is one of the Cascio tracks.

I hope you are right!!! Because right now I am more upset about the cover than happy about the album. :( I feel like they didn't treat Michael fairly, it's as if they were ashamed by his appearance. I know this one is an iconic look, but they could have added something recent at least to the background.

I agree completely JMie....They should have put 90's (HIstory Era)/2000's pictures of him on the FRONT of the album...

The album cover continues to the left and right.

Why is MTV astronaut on there. MTV treat MJ like shit. Martin Luther King is there. HIStory statue is on the right
It should've been the other way around. It is a bit wrong to use a Thriller era picture as the main picture.

Thank you Mkgenie, Eleonora and the others for the infos.

Something to think about guys, I think the painting continues. It could well carry on Dangerous through This Is It on the back, or on the inside/back of the booklet.

You're right!

From one moment to the other we have a new album announcement, where we waited 9 years for!! It's crazy now, almost have no time to read all new posts in here.
I bet only a few people will read my post through all the excitement :D

wow I let my computer for an hour and the news broke. So exciting.

(I'm personally waiting Amazon to list the album to order it).

OMG, OMG, I can't believe this!!!! :woohoo::bugeyed:8-25-03stretcher:

Finally...after NINE long years...

It is one of the Cascio tracks.

Yep, so it's most likely written/composed by MJ and Angel (Cascio) and polished by Teddy Riley.

okay where is the actual announcement. I'd like to read it. where is the picture of the cover you guys are talking about? do have a date for a single? fill me in.

Can't wait to hear Beaking News, not a fan of the artwork though, thought they could have used something abit more modern instead of just using pictures from the 80's and would also prefer them to use photo's and not a drawing.

Sorry for the rant, but I am upset and even pissed off that all the images on the album cover are from the 80s!!! It's as if they are embarrassed and trying to forget the way Michael looked in the 90s and 2000s. I don't like this approach!
I'm with ya. I sat there looking around for a pale skinned Michael, but he was no where to be seen. At first I thought it was a hijacked site with fan art, but then I realize it is real and I'm like well if it is new, why isn't there a new Michael on it.... oh well. Arno Bani might get the next album cover.

I havent heard the new songs yet but Im guessing that some good things can come out of New Jersey lol

I hope the tracklist will be amazing...

okay where is the actual announcement. I'd like to read it. where is the picture of the cover you guys are talking about? do have a date for a single? fill me in.
http://breakingnews.michaeljackson.com/ROW/

I think I need something to drink :cheers:

Seriously love the artwork, although as others have said, something more recent could have been used, but you can't let a piece of art like this go to waste.

I am really looking forward to hearing the new music, the album title is kinda cool, now that I see it out here, ..but..it just angers me, the fact that they are using NEW music but they are using pictures of him from the 80's as the main cover...I mean comon.

Let's hope the painting(album cover) continious on the back album cover with more recent picures....

Okay, Ive calmed down enough to sit and type again. Ahem. New album then, that's something alritey.

.... gets back up and goes mad altogether again.

the idea for the cover is great but the result is not so good

I am just rediculously exstatic with this news, just hysterical, november the 8th is really not long either to hear this track! I'm praying it's uptempo

Breaking News..

Hope it's hard, punchy, funky - tabloid junkie-esque! Argh, can't wait!

It is... a song about how the press always used Michael's name without really knowing him.

Ele74

PS. Things are happening like they were ready 15 days ago... so ... for those of you who believe this... when you'll preorder the album from I**** you'll have the first digital single to download... that's was the original plan... we'll see...

Back