Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

Exactly.

Michael... that's all that needs to be said, make it the name of the album or the artist himself.

How are you doing L.T.D.? God I'm so excited!

If you had asked me an hour ago my answer may have been different, but i'm great thanks, how about you?

For all those saying they are annoyed there isnt a recent picture of MJ.

It wasnt created for the album, its just a painting someone made in 2009 which they decided to use for the album.

No point looking for a painting just because it includes a more recent Michael......

They just clearly picked the best painting they could find, and its beautiful.

There is paintings out there that are just beautiful, and they are more recent ones. If they didn't find one they like, they could have had any artist create a new one.

What the heck are they using the majority of 80's pictures of Michael for 2000's Material?

Use recent pictures of Michael for recent Material...When they were to release an album of unreleased material of purely 80's material, then this one would be perfect..but I cannot comprehend the avoidance of using Paintings/Photos that are more recent and representative of him at the time.

It wasnt created for the album, its just a painting someone made in 2009 which they decided to use for the album.

No point looking for a painting just because it includes a more recent Michael......

Exactly.

It is not a picture, it is painting! And it's great for album cover.

I am happy that there are no pictures of Oprah and John McClain on it!

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

foamy.gif

CAN'T WAIT!! But honestly the cover is pretty horrible.

Oh my goodness, I love that part in Avatar and it fits the situation quite nicely, I must say.

My take is they are going to use behind the scenes footage for videos.

Yes, but why choose that as the album cover? Presumeably the album will consist of mostly new material recorded in the last decade. So why the hell have they used a painting where the main central shot is of Michael from the Thriller era??

Are they ashamed of how he looked in the last decade??

LOL there is a Prince love symbol in a bubble next to the lion... FAIL

i won't sleep tonight, i won't!

so excited

I guess they just chose the painting they liked most.......

I do agree it should include recent images of Michael. It doesnt bother me too much though.

Personally I would of used this as the album cover:

imgres

The cover isn't important it's the content in the end!!!

'Michael'

Simply........'Michael'.

Thats all thats needed to say.

Just....'Michael'. Thats all that needs to be said.

:yes: :yes: and :yes: again

I loooooove the art work for the cover

large_album.jpg

Most especially the glove :cheeky:

Caaan't wait to hear the song(s). :D

Wonder what time tomorrow for that teaser though....for TII last year they made it pretty clear - midnight EST, right?

MICHAEL To Be Released December 14th!

The much anticipated album of newly completed recordings from Michael Jackson entitled MICHAEL will be released on December 14 by Epic Records in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson. Tomorrow, an exclusive teaser for the project will appear on www.michaeljackson.com. On Monday, November 8th the world premiere of "Breaking News", a full track from the album, will stream on the site for one week only.

http://images.sonymusicdigital.com/...8570f0a3.jpg/49463a380481e25074df28618570f0a3

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E~~~

God Bless

As Always

:rollingpeace::angel::rollingpeace:

Use recent pictures of Michael for recent Material...When they were to release an album of unreleased material of purely 80's material, then this one would be perfect..

Yeah, I was starting to wonder, now what are they going to do when they release an old material album?

great news... but... cover sucks!

Does anyone have the list with all the tracks Michael produced through the years?

Oh finally!!!!!!!!!!!

If you had asked me an hour ago my answer may have been different, but i'm great thanks, how about you?

That's the day when a new chapter in HIStory starts.
You can't feel anything else but overjoyed!

LOL there is a Prince love symbol in a bubble next to the lion... FAIL

LOL OMG I see it! I wonder if Prince can sue them for this because his symbol is copyrighted and he had forced all fan websites to remove the symbol from their banners and stuff.

EVERYONE - Change your profile picture on Facebook Twitter etc etc for the new cower art.

WE the fans need to get focus on this album NOW! Facebook is a great way to start. And Twitter!

GO PROMOTE THE ALBUM FOR MJ SINCE HE CAN'T !!

L.O.V.E.

I wonder if that breaking news will be the lead single, or just a random preview of a random track on the album. It would seem risky having a song complaining about the tabloids, as much as we love them, as the lead single, unless of course it's rediculously catchy.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! FINAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

"Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 272 (148 members and 124 guests)"

LMAO!! :D

Finally, this moment has arrived... After months of axiety, speculations and arguing, we finally get an official announcement... :cheers:

After hearing this official news, all of a sudden, the title and the cover don't matter anymore. I just want to hear Michael's voice again. They can call the album whatever. They can put the album in a clear plastic case.

I'm very excited. Two days of excitement. Got tickets for the show yesterday and get solid news on the album today.

The Estate knows what they are doing. They are building up the excitement!!! :jump: