Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
I know a lot of people say that they think it is either Jason Malachi or Michael, or both. I think it actually could possibly be Kipp Lennon the Simpsons TV show singer.

Guys i think this monster track does sound morelike him than BN
Maybe sony have released it to shut us up??
I dont no what to make of all this

That Monster clip sounds a little more like Michael than Breaking News does.....still probably isn't Michael

How about someone sends Breaking News to an audiologist for extensive testing? One that doesn't work for SONY. Then everyone can get a practically definitive answer and we can be hyped for the new album again!

... While that is youthful optimism, can't anyone actually send this track for sound testing or something similar?

does cascio also do ballads? guess not because those tend to focuse on pure voice, not much to hide behind.

but if there is indeed a cascio ballad, i'm sure it's gonna be real funny.

On the "Monster" snippet, that is Michael Jackson.
It is all about "Money" folks, i.e. which of these producers
is going to make the most money off of Michael Jackson.

Pray for Michael Jackson's children: Prince, Paris, or Blanket.:angel:

If "I Can't Make It Another Day" is on the album I am hoping that it's the EXACT version that we heard when it first leaked, its 10000x times better IMO

On the "Monster" snippet, that is Michael Jackson.
It is all about "Money" folks, i.e. which of these producers
is going to make the most money off of Michael Jackson.

Pray for Michael Jackson's children: Prince, Paris, or Blanket.:angel:

Monster is fake and breaking news is fake !

FAKE ALBUM !

Guys one thing i will say which is doing my head in on here is that just because its doesnt sound like him doesnt mean isnt him. I no this sounds stupid but computers can completely change your voice, plus he might of been trying different sound styles of singing .....who knows!!!!
The face is none of us do

Ill agree i cant say this is defo real but no one can say for fact this is not him.

Another Day is slightly remixed. A clip of it leaked the other day. The vocals are all intact though.

I think people should actually listen to the whole song (Monster) before they decide whether it's really him or not.

You can barely make out anything from that YouTube clip.

I can see why so many fans are jumping to conclusions with this being another Cascio track. How can we trust any Cascio song now?

Second fraud, MONSTER:

Flying_Spaghetti_Monsterz.jpg

Another Day is slightly remixed. A clip of it leaked the other day. The vocals are all intact though.

But that's just a much worse and more boring version of the song. This had better not be sony and their 'radio friendly' BS again or i will be fuming. Take an incredible explosive song, and change it to make it more emotionally deranged. They just ruined it by taking out the rock guitars and original bass and adding a stupid funk bass thing underneath making it sound like bad funk music and more like Kravitz' original. Hopefully that is just a remix version or something.

Guys one thing i will say which is doing my head in on here is that just because its doesnt sound like him doesnt mean isnt him. I no this sounds stupid but computers can completely change your voice, plus he might of been trying different sound styles of singing .....who knows!!!!
The face is none of us do

Ill agree i cant say this is defo real but no one can say for fact this is not him.

No way Michael would like his voice to sound like that

But that's just a much worse and more boring version of the song. This had better not be sony and their 'radio friendly' BS again or i will be fuming. Take an incredible explosive song, and change it to make it more emotionally deranged. They just ruined it by taking out the rock guitars and original bass and adding a stupid funk bass thing underneath making it sound like bad funk music and more like Kravitz' original. Hopefully that is just a remix version or something.

Yes, that snippet was a terrible mix of the song. Hopefully that is nothing like the final result.

Totally Agreed. +rep

Back