Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
that's Michael:)
can't believe Monster is another fake but how was the music? glad i didn' hear it

We KNOW Michael when we hear him. The unbelievably beautiful voice of his no matter how he sings the song. It is always clear. The one singing BN isn't Mike. Even when you use different methods or styles to perform a song, you are still you. You don't become someone else. There will be traces left identifying you. Simply, Michael has always sung in different ways. That's why, to me, he's the greatest. You can identify him in any of his songs be it Whatever Happens, Will You Be There, Speechless, or anyone you want.

This is a link someone posted before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L-0oWv1h2A&feature=player_embedded

Do you have a doubt that this is Mike? Clear as the sun in the middle of the sky. I started moving the instant MJ sang.

I've been listening to MJ for a VERY long time, like probably most of you, marveling over his incredible voice and control. By now, I don't think it is possible for me to mistake Mike's voice.

When I first heard Breaking News, I thought, "WTF?! It really is fake!" It sounds a little like him but if I don't have a strong Michael feeling when I listen to it, it isn't Michael.

Sorry there seems to be a misunderstanding. Let me clarify: There is someone who has 8 unreleased MJ tracks to sell.

People selling these unreleased MJ tracks are disgusting. Profits from these tracks should benefit the kids through future official releases, not a greedy insider.

Jackie Jackson is full of crap.
If he is telling the truth, then he should take Sony to a court of law, which, of course, means no Michael Jackson album for the fans, maybe for years, maybe forever.

I'm surprised Joe isn't talking about filing a lawsuit against $ony.

JackieJackson5
A lot of you have been asking me about this....My friend John McClain (co-executor) and I have insisted for many weeks to have certain tracks removed from Michael's new album. Unfortunately, our concerns were not taken seriously.

wait a minute, teddy riley was saying that it was John McClain who was screwing things up on the album

Originally Posted by CherubimII
I'm done with this thread; because, I truly believe some people are being paid to come and post here.

Yeah, there's people getting paid just like some members over in the investigtive unit.

Last edited:
There are people on here who won't believe anything is Michael anymore, i wish i had just done what the majority of the public will do which is just enjoy the song, when i listened to it first before coming on here i thought it was alright, not great but a decent song, but when i came on here everybody was losing it and literally going crazy with their ideas and conspiracies instead of just using their brains and accepting that Michael sounds a little different on this song.

There are people on here who won't believe anything is Michael anymore, i wish i had just done what the majority of the public will do which is just enjoy the song, when i listened to it first before coming on here i thought it was alright, not great but a decent song, but when i came on here everybody was losing it and literally going crazy with their ideas and conspiracies instead of just using their brains and accepting that Michael sounds a little different on this song.

A Little Different????? Thats NOT Michael. Listen to Breaking news and then listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L-0oWv1h2A&feature=player_embedded you will learn.

their ideas and conspriacies???

you mean, Michael's ideas and conspiracies. The one who told us about what was going on in the first place. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be talking about a conspiracy.

"There's conspiracy all around me." - Michael

And how the heck can we possibly enjoy a Michael Jackson song when we can't even feel him in it???

And a little different??? I could write a whole list here.

Do You know where your children are is the best song i've heard from MJ since this is it! they should've posted this. it's a great song by itself and it would go hard on all radio stations. hip-hop and pop stations alike.

I'm not. There is NO way I'm buying a MJ album with fake songs. NO WAY.

That song needs to be removed from the official website. What a mess. Remember the hype on Sunday night? If only we could go back to then. Such excitement.

^^^yea i'm looking forward to the album too. but after hearing this snippet, i have a lil more faith in the project after hearing Breaking News, which any person with sense knows it isn't michael jackson.

Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

"Thanks" I'm fine..... We don't have other songs form last few years to compare how his voice sounds now ....
This sick situation drive me crazy - I was waiting for MJ voice and now I realy don't know what we have.

Who is so stupid to sign instead of HIM?

Do Sony realize what they did if it's true? To MJ , to us and MJ legacy.

What about audio voice test?
That test voice is faker than jason malachi.....God, how could they even try this??? i mean its sooooooooooo fake and disgusting such a betrayal to MJ and US, we cant allow it, we cant, it was enough with them killing Michael already, i know it was them.... only idiots, backstabbers will buy that fake album

why look forward to a fake album? If any full songs happen to be on there im just going to download them. If a fake album is whats going to make sony happy then they will happily do without my money.

What snippet are we talking about? I'm so confused. What all was leaked today? I've heard nothing. Interested in this new version of Another Day..

Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

Does anybody else feels like MJ vocals are the in the background and the main vocal is not his? I always feel when i listen the song it should be other way around...
the "wooooo hoooo and those are real, they must have taken from other real songs but the main voice is so FAKE, is that Malachi guy, i hate SONY, GOD I HATE THEM to do this to Michael and us.... I HATE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART

We NEED TO BOYCOT SONY!!! its the only way to defend Michael and his legacy

That song needs to be removed from the official website. What a mess. Remember the hype on Sunday night? If only we could go back to then. Such excitement.

If only we hadn't ruined it, if only i had of just listened to it on the Michael Jackson website like most of the public and not bothered come on here to listen to this rubbish.

If only we hadn't ruined it, if only i had of just listened to it on the Michael Jackson website like most of the public and not bothered come on here to listen to this rubbish.

I didn't need to come here. First thing I done was go to MJ.com and it was very clear that this song was not Michael. I was not influenced by other's opinions. I have ears.

why look forward to a fake album? If any full songs happen to be on there im just going to download them. If a fake album is whats going to make sony happy then they will happily do without my money.
Totally AGREE i wont give notgive a penny to Sony, this was ENOUGH!!!!

Sony killed Michael and made millions out of him, now this????

We didn't ruin anything. It makes no sense that Michael's own fans would want to ruin him. If so, might as well call this a Michael Jackson hate forum, and we're all MJ haters.

Michael's fans aren't the ones hiring fakes for Michael's songs.

And IF it is the real Michael, then it should be no big problem to leak the demo....if there is one.

We want his demo!!!!!!

Sony killed Michael

who had the courage and boldness to say this in here??

Because it's true.

I would've said it long ago but I don't want anymore threats.

Do You know where your children are is the best song i've heard from MJ since this is it! they should've posted this. it's a great song by itself and it would go hard on all radio stations. hip-hop and pop stations alike.

And how many songs have you heard after This Is It lol

Back