Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
this will be online by saturday if people are already posting images, if he has it someone else, who shouldn't have it, has it, and there will be leaks galore...
at least i will find out if my theory on the 3 tracks are right. or if we are getting shafted... the sticker is every purests MJ fans worst nightmare ''newly completed'', the words could have been said by vicent Price, the horror...
poor MJ.

this will be online by saturday if people are already posting images, if he hsa it someone else, who shouldn't have it has it, and there will be leaks galore...
at least i find out if my theory on the 3 tracks are right. or we are getting shafted... newly sompleted, the words could have been said by vicent Price, the horror...
poor MJ.

No one has read my post up there. *sigh* Sony sent this copy to a Dutch DJ, and he will start playing the music next week. A new song each day.

yes, we read ur post. But if u read mine, u will see, what I said, again ''if he has it others have it'', doesn't matter who gave it to him, copies are being sent out, they are out in the big bad world, and it will leak. now, that told u :- )

yes, we read ur post. But if u read mine, u will see, what I said, again ''if he has it others have it'', doesn't matter who gave it to him, copies are being sent out, they are out in the big bad world, and it will leak. now, that told u :- )

Ah I see. Oh well. *shrugs* :cheeky: Sony's stupid mistake then.

it's not gonna effect sales, it's just part of the process. if u want it u will buy it, if u don't wanna buy, u wer always gonna go doewn the illegal route...
now where does that dj live? and can anyone send me a link to Do U Know Where Ur Children Are, the full version, please?

I really hope this ice & snow effs off next week so if hmv send out the album it will arrive on the Saturday.I bet my hmh cd single will be late because of it.

if u pre order the album does that count towards it first week sales (the uk)

Apart from Hold My Hand, Breaking News and Much Too Soon I haven't heard any of the other songs or leaks so that when I get it I can hear everything new and it will be brilliant :wild:

God, I love the snippets from the album!!!

*Hold My Hand - Lovely, beautiful ballad. A nice album opener.
*Hollywood Tonight - Has a great beat. Very dance-centric from what I've heard.
*Keep Your Head Up - Very beautiful and calm. One of my favourites of the non-dance-centric songs.
*(I Like) The Way You Love Me - The only song I don't think should be on the album, but a nice song regardless.
*Monster - One of my favourites of the entire album. I love its energy, the composition and the gritty, dark vocals.
*Best Of Joy - Very sweet. Easily my favourite of the non-dancing songs.
*Breaking News - A great beat, sounds very New Jack Swing-ish. I also love that MJ refers to himself by name for great bitterness towards the media.
*(I Can't Make It) Another Day - It sounds so powerful, like MJ is screaming the lyrics from his heart. I love it.
*Behind the Mask - My overall favourite. It sounds like how '80s Japan thought the new millennium would sound like. Fantastic song, it sounds like something from a video game soundtrack. It's merely the best, and would've made the Thriller album stronger had it been released as part of that.
*Much Too Soon - A perfect album closer, very simplistic. Though I'm torn as I wonder if Best Of Joy would've been better as it was one of, if not the last song he ever recorded. Regardless, it's a beautiful song and the last refrains of the song are breathtaking.

Hold my hand A classic AAA

Hollywood Tonight is the stronger track of the album

Keep Your Head Up uplifting song with great lyrics

The Way You Love Me is very erotic

Monster is pure Michael!

Best Of Joy sounds a bit old

Breaking News is already a Hit

Another Day strong guitar, very passioned beat

Behind the mask is a hidden diamond!

Much too soon without any doubt is the best track of the album

Thank you Michael!

I am now very happy after hearing the snippets. Best of joy is beautiful. Hollwood Tonight sounds damn amazing, Monster sounds very strong, Another Day awesome, Behind the Mask probably the best.

THIS ALBUM WILL BE HUGE!!!

God, I love the snippets from the album!!!

*Hold My Hand - Lovely, beautiful ballad. A nice album opener.
*Hollywood Tonight - Has a great beat. Very dance-centric from what I've heard.
*Keep Your Head Up - Very beautiful and calm. One of my favourites of the non-dance-centric songs.
*(I Like) The Way You Love Me - The only song I don't think should be on the album, but a nice song regardless.
*Monster - One of my favourites of the entire album. I love its energy, the composition and the gritty, dark vocals.
*Best Of Joy - Very sweet. Easily my favourite of the non-dancing songs.
*Breaking News - A great beat, sounds very New Jack Swing-ish. I also love that MJ refers to himself by name for great bitterness towards the media.
*(I Can't Make It) Another Day - It sounds so powerful, like MJ is screaming the lyrics from his heart. I love it.
*Behind the Mask - My overall favourite. It sounds like how '80s Japan thought the new millennium would sound like. Fantastic song, it sounds like something from a video game soundtrack. It's merely the best, and would've made the Thriller album stronger had it been released as part of that.
*Much Too Soon - A perfect album closer, very simplistic. Though I'm torn as I wonder if Best Of Joy would've been better as it was one of, if not the last song he ever recorded. Regardless, it's a beautiful song and the last refrains of the song are breathtaking.

This indeed will be an amazing album, from all 10 I like 8

The snippet from BN on HMV sounds much more like MJ than what we've already heard.

Hollywood tonight is gonna be his biggest hit since Rock My World. No, take that back..it will be his biggest hit since Scream.

Back