Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Do you know anything about what they are considering as next singles?
hmm... no... i had impression that there's some kind of a list of possible tracks for next single... they ask me about The Way You Love Me saying that it could be... but i really don't know.... after Hold My Hand it will be a choice of follow the ballads or go with some energic music from the record. I suggested Hollywood Tonight, Another Day and Much Too Soon. They seems to be surprised by my choices.

Ele74

hmm... no... i had impression that there's some kind of a list of possible tracks for next single... they ask me about The Way You Love Me saying that it could be... but i really don't know.... after Hold My Hand it will be a choice of follow the ballads or go with some energic music from the record. I suggested Hollywood Tonight, Another Day and Much Too Soon. They seems to be surprised by my choices.

Ele74
Ok, thanks. I hope they don't choose another ballad.. I'm hoping for Another Day.

cant wait to get this! comes out the day after my b day over here! imsohappy!

Next single should not be a single.

It should be a club banger.

Ok, if this person has been caught by the estate....then why are there gonna be 3 more leaked songs in the coming days?? Who's confirmed this? And who'd be leaking it if the person has been caught? :scratch:

Whoever bought it from her, I guess. Plus, the links are traveling across forums at Warp 9 right now.

Ok im listening to the this leaked mj song
Slave To The Rhythm

and im wondering why this wont be on the album??

Seriously sony if u are being idiots!!!

Maybe Sony wants to put out more than just one album?? Just a thought here...

Yes. They couldn't add all the songs on just one album.

So we have great songs to look forward to. We should be happy that more great songs are coming.

Michael will be a great album, and there are plenty of songs to make another album or two with great songs. :punk:

Maybe Sony wants to put out more than just one album?? Just a thought here...

That would be my conclusion. They have a long term deal, they need to keep some of the best songs for future albums.

I really want to hear Slave To The Rhythm.. can someone pm it to me

Michael Jackson's new album Michael - exclusive track by track review

by Clemmie Moodie, Daily Mirror 2/12/2010

THE wait is over – and the biggest and most unlikely album of the decade is here.

I’ve had the first ever listen to Michael Jackson’s new collection of tracks, compiled 17 months after he died.

And the album, called Michael, is not half Bad - even if some of the vocals sound slightly less than Jackson-esque.

MJ’s brother Randy has said it’s not Michael on the record but after having an earwig myself, I am satisfied it really IS Michael Jackson.

His voice is unmistakable in the majority of tracks, including personal favourites, Monster and Hollywood Tonight. Now the late star, who died aged 50, is odds-on to trounce his rivals from beyond the grave.

Yep, it’s game on between Take That and Michael as the Thriller star is tipped to land the No1 Christmas album slot.

HMV spokesman Gennaro Castaldo said: “There’s a huge chance Michael will sneak in and get the top spot from Take That.

“Take That have sold over one million copies already, but someone of Michael Jackson’s status, with his fanbase, has a massive chance of knocking them off. His fans are so excited – like Elvis it keeps adding to the MJ momentum.”

You just can’t Beat It.

Hold My Hand (feat Akon): The first single is poignant with an eerily prophetic opening - "This life don't last forever." Anthemic track with a clap beat at the end.

Hollywood Tonight: Top tune. A certified Michael Jackson hit. Written during the recording of 2007's Invincible album, but so hot could have come off Bad with its dancefloor feel.

Much Too Soon: A ballad where he croons: "Take away this never ending sorrow, take this lonely feeling from my soul."

Behind The Mask: Here he beat boxes. Yep, beat boxes. Inspired by Can You Feel It and Eric Clapton's Behind The Mask.

Best Of Joy: Soppy ballad time - JLS will be jealous. Cute voice. Tick. Melodies. Tick. Hit. Tick.

Breaking News: "Everyone watching the news: I'm Michael Jackson," he sings, over and over. And he has a right old moan, adding: "All the news today, they say I'm crazy."

I Can't Make It Another Day: Teaming up with Lenny Kravitz, he warbles: "I can't make it another day without your love." Some classic guitar riffs from Kravitz.

Keep Your Head Up: Festive bells chime on this track about a woman's struggle. A children's chorus sings him out.

I Like The Way You Love Me: Originally from 2004's Ultimate Collection, this showcases Michael's voice at its purest.

Monster (feat 50 Cent): A winner. Fiddy's rap brings the tune bang up to date and blends with Michael's soulful voice.

Source
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...lusive-track-by-track-review-115875-22755516/

^ For a tabloid that is one positive review. Seriously not that bad at all. Who is JLS?

Now on to the more serious media... I'm supercurious!!

I remember one of our members was corresponding to this person negotiating purchase of the tracks for 1000USD. In the end he decided not to do it and didn't buy the songs. But I guess some other people did. And as much as I am happy to hear the music, I am also glad to know that the seller was caught.

Yes I know...
Yes I am against this too, but I am happy to hear the music however...

So we have great songs to look forward to. We should be happy that more great songs are coming.

Michael will be a great album, and there are plenty of songs to make another album or two with great songs. :punk:

Yeah I definitely want to think like that too :)! You have seen "The Secret" about the law of attraction? ;-)

angel2;3107972 said:

THE wait is over – and the biggest and most unlikely album of the decade is here.

I’ve had the first ever listen to Michael Jackson’s new collection of tracks, compiled 17 months after he died.

And the album, called Michael, is not half Bad - even if some of the vocals sound slightly less than Jackson-esque.

MJ’s brother Randy has said it’s not Michael on the record but after having an earwig myself, I am satisfied it really IS Michael Jackson.

His voice is unmistakable in the majority of tracks, including personal favourites, Monster and Hollywood Tonight. Now the late star, who died aged 50, is odds-on to trounce his rivals from beyond the grave.

Yep, it’s game on between Take That and Michael as the Thriller star is tipped to land the No1 Christmas album slot.

HMV spokesman Gennaro Castaldo said: “There’s a huge chance Michael will sneak in and get the top spot from Take That.

“Take That have sold over one million copies already, but someone of Michael Jackson’s status, with his fanbase, has a massive chance of knocking them off. His fans are so excited – like Elvis it keeps adding to the MJ momentum.”

You just can’t Beat It.

Hold My Hand (feat Akon): The first single is poignant with an eerily prophetic opening - "This life don't last forever." Anthemic track with a clap beat at the end.

Hollywood Tonight: Top tune. A certified Michael Jackson hit. Written during the recording of 2007's Invincible album, but so hot could have come off Bad with its dancefloor feel.

Much Too Soon: A ballad where he croons: "Take away this never ending sorrow, take this lonely feeling from my soul."

Behind The Mask: Here he beat boxes. Yep, beat boxes. Inspired by Can You Feel It and Eric Clapton's Behind The Mask.

Best Of Joy: Soppy ballad time - JLS will be jealous. Cute voice. Tick. Melodies. Tick. Hit. Tick.

Breaking News: "Everyone watching the news: I'm Michael Jackson," he sings, over and over. And he has a right old moan, adding: "All the news today, they say I'm crazy."

I Can't Make It Another Day: Teaming up with Lenny Kravitz, he warbles: "I can't make it another day without your love." Some classic guitar riffs from Kravitz.

Keep Your Head Up: Festive bells chime on this track about a woman's struggle. A children's chorus sings him out.

I Like The Way You Love Me: Originally from 2004's Ultimate Collection, this showcases Michael's voice at its purest.

Monster (feat 50 Cent): A winner. Fiddy's rap brings the tune bang up to date and blends with Michael's soulful voice.

Source
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...lusive-track-by-track-review-115875-22755516/

2007? - 2001! :doh: :doh::doh:

In BN he sings in the 2nd verse "Everybody watching the news of Michael Jackson" - And he only says it once! :doh:

ALSO in the bridge he sings "On the news today they say we’re CRAZY - celebrity
And on the screen today we're on display (baby)"

Not I'm, but We're! :doh:

Ele74

Surprised? surprised????
It should be obvious to any amateur that an uptempo song should be released, yet these 'professionals' are surprised.

They must be paying peanuts at Sony coz there sure seems to be some Monkeys working there.

The album will be very successful.

All the songs are amazing.

Much too soon is a state of the art baland.
Breaking news makes you wanna Scream!

Monster is Michael's best Dance song of the Decade!

WE RULE AGAIN MOTHERFCUKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Michael! You made it again!

The album will be very successful.

All the songs are amazing.

Much too soon is a state of the art baland.
Breaking news makes you wanna Scream!

Monster is Michal's best Dance song of the Decade!

WE RULE AGAIN MOTHERFCUKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Michael! You made it again!
:agree: I agree with you. :punk:

Reactions: nfj

Nope, but they could have added at least 10+ tracks on it, instead of that....they put a old song it, already released on The Ultimate Collection, a very short last song. Really...what more indication do people wanna see how much they are gonna milk this 'cow' ?

angel2;3107972 said:

You just can’t Beat It.

Source

Hahaha what a douchebag with his ''2007's Invincible album''. Get your info straight stupid!

Back