Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

I imagined Michael doing his this is it punch from March.

Yeah, imagine MJ fistpumping a la the Jersey Shore!! Too cute LOL :D

Guys, don't forget there is a petition to be signed in the announcement part of the forum. We need more signatures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarverShaman;3054562 said:
Here in Sweden, it's probably the same time as Denmark and some countrys in Europe... wonder if i'm right.

Oh I can't wait to hear "Breaking News" very soon, i'll probably be awake the whole night to morning! :)

Sov och vakna klockan 7. då kmr låten vara på hemsidan, perfekt.

CarverShaman;3054562 said:
Here in Sweden, it's probably the same time as Denmark and some countrys in Europe... wonder if i'm right.

Oh I can't wait to hear "Breaking News" very soon, i'll probably be awake the whole night to morning! :)

You are right. Denmark and sweden is the same and many other european countrys. Germany, Norway, France etc. etc.

Jeg tror heller ikke jeg får sovet i nat. Bliver fantastisk at høre hele sangen. Er MJ populær i Sverige ?

Only 4 more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dropdead:

4 hours 21 minutes to goooooo!!!!1 That much missed fanboy feeling is kicking back in! =D

Me to. I never thought i could feel like this ever again

4 timer YEAH !!

4 hours - Think I will try to sleep for 3 hours and 30 mins. That way I can wake up, get on here an get exited and talk to all you guys, waiting and then finally - BREAKING NEWS !

I wonder if MJJC will break down - but I highly doubt it since the time is in the mittle of the night so many places around the world. Here in Denmark it will be 6 am, so not many from Denamrk will be on here I think. But I do think www.michaeljackson.com might break down.

cgrimberg;3054588 said:
Sov och vakna klockan 7. då kmr låten vara på hemsidan, perfekt.

aa får väl nog göra de, brukar vakna klockan 7 varje skoldag (har ingen skoldag på måndagen, skönt) så det är perfekt :)

Hess;3054592 said:
You are right. Denmark and sweden is the same and many other european countrys. Germany, Norway, France etc. etc.

Jeg tror heller ikke jeg får sovet i nat. Bliver fantastisk at høre hele sangen. Er MJ populær i Sverige ?

Ja de är han, på min gata finns de några fans ^^ (yes he is, in my town there are a few fans)

:timer:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

^^^^^

IF true then WOOOOW!!! AMAZING !!

Hope we'll get that official - and that is yet another World record for the Book of world records.

These songs are deeply personal and around five would have been played during his This Is It gigs, had they gone ahead.

WHAT ??

These songs are deeply personal and around five would have been played during his This Is It gigs, had they gone ahead.

WHAT ??

I didn't even notice that part of the article. WOAH.

Will be released in the 00:00 ?
In Rio de Janeiro, Brazil it's what time ?

4.5 hours to go.... Can't wait :)

Woohoo!
Thanks for your updates Smooth. They made the suspense bearable. I am drinking espresso so I won't fall asleep before midnight.

I hope so, I forgot about the booklet!

Omigoodness, so did I! I'm so excited now! New picturrrrres! But I'll miss his multiple page long acknowledgments. :cry:

Where in the world do you live?

LoL! :lol: That sounded like astonishment, but I know what you meant. Haha. Don't mind me. I find humor in silly places. :D

i forgot about that Daylight saving time thing
normally we have the same time as New York, so 12:00am New york time was 12:00am our time (Curacao, Netherlands Antilles)
now 12:00am New York time will be 1:00am for us, we don't use Day light saving time

Oh my.... wait, that's Aretha Franklin's hat from Obama's inauguration, right? :lol:

I thought he someone tried to make him look gangsta.....maybe im wrong....

Don't blame the Jackson family, this s*** is all down to Howard Mann, he's controling Katherine. He's the dude that owns that awful Jackson Secret Vault website. And according to TMZ, a fan group is trying to get his site taken down.

IMO if you get in to bed with soundrels you are guilty by association. They can feign ignorrance about Opis None, but the truth is they deal with them and the vault people can basically speak on Katherine's behalf since it is her all over the site as her official hot spot.

Same thing goes if Oxman makes them out to be idiots. They keep hiring him.

Same thing goes if Oprah ends up screwing them over and makes them look evil, and makes Michael look bad. They can say they didn't know she was going to screw them, but the point is they had known for years to stay away from her.

So if they want to let people talk on their behalf, they can take the crap that comes with it for letting them.

Man, I feel like a little kid waiting for Santa Claus right now :D

Three hours to go!

Back