Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

I'm sorry but the Jackson family is so annoying... Argh!

I'm sure Sony is keeping everything in the album super private because they don't want it to be leaked. HOW the heck would they get to listen to it anyways? How do they know Teddy or other producers have doubt? I very much DOUBT that the Jackson family were there inside the studio while it was being mixed or something. -.-

Why does it say Mon Nov 8 the tweet? It's still Nov 7. Unless it is different time zones or something.

I was wondering that myself.

Seriously, can't we ever just enjoy something Michael-related without there being some sort of controversy or negativity?

The family is confusing me. Jackie says it's incredible and nothing else and the others say it's not him. Why does it say Mon Nov 8 the tweet? It's still Nov 7. Unless it is different time zones or something.

It's all up to Marlon now... he is the tie breaker.... oh this just in Rebbie and Janet say it is fake.... okay now we need one more Jackson to bring it to the pro Michael side... Joe has just been disqualified for puting his vote in twice. :hysterical:

Last edited:

also why did Taj say that article was completely inaccurate when it was stating what they are all saying now? This is getting WAY out of hand

I can't find his tweet are we sure he was saying Michael's album is amazing or his?

I read it in a thread here. Jackie tweeted that he thought Michael's album was incredible because someone asked if he heard the album.

I'm sorry but the Jackson family is so annoying... Argh!

I'm sure Sony is keeping everything in the album super private because they don't want it to be leaked. HOW the heck would they get to listen to it anyways? How do they know Teddy or other producers have doubt? I very much DOUBT that the Jackson family were there inside the studio while it was being mixed or something. -.-

Yeah, they annoy me too!! Even after his death the scroungers are still riding on his name =(

I love the Jackson family dearly but seriously they need to clear this WHOLE thing up and tell the TRUTH!

I'm sure Sony is keeping everything in the album super private because they don't want it to be leaked. HOW the heck would they get to listen to it anyways?

This is exactly it. Why would Sony let them near these unreleased songs to listen to them when they are on the same level as us... which is totally in the dark.

We are not the Estate or music collaborators. The Jacksons are not the Estate or music collaborators either. It makes it even harder to believe that Sony would let them hear the album ahead of the public when they totally bad mouthed This Is It before the world got to see the film.

somefans rally lashed out on taj on his twitter and he retweeted it

I remember that tweet. He said the album is incredible (he capitalized it) and Taj agreed.

I read it in a thread here. Jackie tweeted that he thought Michael's album was incredible because someone asked if he heard the album.

thanks! Now i'm even more confused Taj agreed the album is amazing yet says it has fake songs. WTF.... I'm goin with Jackie on this one...

This Jackson Family dispute is getting absolutely out of hand.

why the hell would sony put out a song tht wasnt mj, when there have sooooooooo many tracks.

to me this saying its not mj is just so ppl go and listen to it etc.

I was wondering that myself.

Seriously, can't we ever just enjoy something Michael-related without there being some sort of controversy or negativity?
I know right?? I hate how some fans are just divided with one another. Some are excited for new Michael material, others are boycotting, it's like wow. Why can't times like these ease off? :| And all the doubts from family members are fueling the fire saying it's not him, making people confused, wondering who is right or not, experts & producers who worked with MJ before saying it is him... makes me feel uneasy. Like someone said in the previous posts... sucks how we have to critically listen to some song and analyze the heck out of it to say it's MJ instead of enjoying stuff. I don't know anymore. :/ Augh, I'mma stop, cause I'm just ranting now. I mean Sony paid BIGBIG money for these MJ recordings and to produce them for this album, I don't really think they would mess around with stuff like that.

Anyway, I'm staying positive and will continue to be waiting for the BN song. :D People need to chill~

I have noticed this but every time something good happens for Michael there is always drama and negativity from the family. Not every person but somebody says something. I wish they could show unity for Michael. I am not bashing ther family but it's always something. It's very annoying.

My response to Taryll:
@Taryll Well, it seems like a family habit that you all have to use twitter to express your opposition to sth concerning Michael.
What about YOUR FAKE SONG from the JacksonVault? Don't see only the things that others do wrong instead of your own mistakes!
You are trying to ruin this for all the MJ Community...we all know what is the real motive! Well, you will not achieve it!!!
If you have serious accusations issue an OFFICIAL SIGNED STATEMENT from all the members of the family or else leave us alone! Enough

Nothing???? :unsure:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

marebear;3054769 said:
I have noticed this but every time something good happens for Michael there is always drama and negativity from the family. Not every person but somebody says something. I wish they could show unity for Michael. I am not bashing ther family but it's always something. It's very annoying.

Agreed. Taryll just said this:
I am shocked that things have gotten this far. This is ridiculous. I was at the studio when these questionable files were delivered. I heard these "so-called" Michael Jackson songs raw and without the distraction of the well produced music by Teddy Riley. How they constructed these songs is very sneaky and sly. many people who have worked on this project either have strong doubts and questions while others KNOW the truth yet decided to turn and look the other way with their hands out for $$$. I will NEVER look the other way. Right is Right, Truth is Truth, Facts are Facts and it will all come out!!! I tried so hard to prevent this craziness, but they wouldn't listen. I KNOW my Uncle's voice and something's seriously wrong when you have immediate FAMILY saying it's not him. Don't you have to wonder why? I have strong, undeniable points. They can't give me answers, yet continue to move forward with lies and deception. Sounding like Michael Jackson and BEING Michael Jackson are two different things.

"If you know it's a lie then you will swear it, If you give it with guilt then you will bear it, If it's taking a chance then you will dare it… you would do anything for money"

Who do we believe?

This is exactly it. Why would Sony let them near these unreleased songs to listen to them when they are on the same level as us... which is totally in the dark.

We are not the Estate or music collaborators. The Jacksons are not the Estate or music collaborators either. It makes it even harder to believe that Sony would let them hear the album ahead of the public when they totally bad mouthed This Is It before the world got to see the film.

I know right.

They are not even the head of estate.

I don't care if this sounds mean but I trust Teddy's words above them. I'm sure Teddy knows Mike's voice. And come on, how stupid do you think Sony thinks of us. Do they really think they can fool us- MJ's BIGGEST FANS? Damn, some of us have been listening to the man since we were children- of course we know his voice. I know Mike's baby voice, his J5 voice, his puberty voice, his Jacksons voice, Thriller-Bad voice, Dangerous and History vocals, and adult voice....

GARGGGHHH! They're ruining this happy moment.

My response to Taryll:

Quote:
@Taryll Well, it seems like a family habit that you all have to use twitter to express your opposition to sth concerning Michael.
What about YOUR FAKE SONG from the JacksonVault? Don't see only the things that others do wrong instead of your own mistakes!
You are trying to ruin this for all the MJ Community...we all know what is the real motive! Well, you will not achieve it!!!
If you have serious accusations issue an OFFICIAL SIGNED STATEMENT from all the members of the family or else leave us alone! Enough

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

^I tweeted him too basically saying why use tweeter for something so important like this? And said to make an official statement with the whole fam!

Well in 1h40 we will know everything.

Ill listen to the song maybe 100 times tomorrow for sure.

Saw this on Twitter:
@damienshields: @TeddyRiley1 Teddy sorry to bother you. MJ's family swear black n blue that these new tracks are frauds - not mj's voice. Do u know why? :(

Teddy replied with...

@TeddyRiley1: @damienshields Conspiracy!!!
Edit...
now TJ just updated his Twitter...
On Monday 8th November 2010, @tjjackson said:
There's many MJ vocal impersonators. Some better than others. But there is only ONE Michael Jackson. Deceptively merging shady vocals with MJ samples (from prior MJ records) will never fool me. Why they would ignore the obvious, look the other way and rush a suspicious track that was NEVER on my Uncle's radar is beyond me. I'm disgusted, disappointed and saddened. And before the media starts to smear our name, just remember we are COMMITTED (as our Uncle Michael always knew) to protect his name and his amazing legacy he worked his whole life for. We have nothing to gain and we know they will try to drag our name through the mud. But we know how much he valued his legacy and his fans. And cheating either is unacceptable. "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"

Augh... I think I'm suffering from whiplash... D: What is going on!?

MaJic;3054775 said:
Agreed. Taryll just said this:

I am shocked that things have gotten this far. This is ridiculous. I was at the studio when these questionable files were delivered. I heard these "so-called" Michael Jackson songs raw and without the distraction of the well produced music by Teddy Riley. How they constructed these songs is very sneaky and sly. many people who have worked on this project either have strong doubts and questions while others KNOW the truth yet decided to turn and look the other way with their hands out for $$$. I will NEVER look the other way. Right is Right, Truth is Truth, Facts are Facts and it will all come out!!! I tried so hard to prevent this craziness, but they wouldn't listen. I KNOW my Uncle's voice and something's seriously wrong when you have immediate FAMILY saying it's not him. Don't you have to wonder why? I have strong, undeniable points. They can't give me answers, yet continue to move forward with lies and deception. Sounding like Michael Jackson and BEING Michael Jackson are two different things.

"If you know it's a lie then you will swear it, If you give it with guilt then you will bear it, If it's taking a chance then you will dare it… you would do anything for money"

Who do we believe?

:wtf:

Link? This was posted on twitter? :scratch:

Just so you all know:

Teddy Riley has responded regarding the jackson family allegations by calling it a "conspiracy", he also confirms that he has worked on the song "Monster".

http://twitter.com/TeddyRiley1

What the fcuk, honestly. HONESTLY?

On Monday 8th November 2010, @tjjackson said:

There's many MJ vocal impersonators. Some better than others. But there is only ONE Michael Jackson. Deceptively merging shady vocals with MJ samples (from prior MJ records) will never fool me. Why they would ignore the obvious, look the other way and rush a suspicious track that was NEVER on my Uncle's radar is beyond me. I'm disgusted, disappointed and saddened. And before the media starts to smear our name, just remember we are COMMITTED (as our Uncle Michael always knew) to protect his name and his amazing legacy he worked his whole life for. We have nothing to gain and we know they will try to drag our name through the mud. But we know how much he valued his legacy and his fans. And cheating either is unacceptable. "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6s4bpg

Back