Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
who had the guts to say this in here??

Because it's true.
I just need to look into your signature to know how true this is...

...not at all.
Why bother to expect something objective from someone who still lives in 2001?

Shut up and don't annoy us with that.

We'll see how this tracklist for the new Album is going. I'm going the bad way when it's out and listen to each single track carefully. Then I'm making my decision: Either I will buy the album or Sony will burn in hell...

Befor getting the album we must hear it first. We cannot trust no body. It is contains fakes I will only get it, but no paying...*uck Sony!!!

I don't want to have to listen to the album and think if each song is really MJ. This will ruin the experience. I hope they fix this mess at the big meeting.

I didn't need to come here. First thing I done was go to MJ.com and it was very clear that this song was not Michael. I was not influenced by other's opinions. I have ears.
Me too, that song was not his the sounds were not his, from the teaser i knew it was fake, but decided to wait and see, never imagine they would do this.... NEVER IN A HUNDRED YEARS is soooo disrespectful.... its a SHAM a shame and such a betrayal.... i feel sick, how could they do this to him and his memory....Michael was right about Sony, and this was so low, man, i just wanted his voice, i dont care if its un incopleted song, i dont care at all, i think that would be a treasure, but this.... this is so low...

I don't want to have to listen to the album and think if each song is really MJ. This will ruin the experience. I hope they fix this mess at the big meeting.
If They dare to do this, they wont change it now, with this, they showed just how low can humans be... sorry but no i dont think they care about us its obvious they didnt care about Michael.... God how low, such a betrayal to him AGAIN! I Hate SONY bastards.

I have to admit that I thought BN was fake when I first heard it, too. Without any influence from others, of course. After listening to it 2 or 3 times I wasn't sure and right now I don't know what to think. That's why I'm waiting for an official announcement from Sony which confirmes a tracklist or what the hell is up with the cascio songs...

You have to be really dumb to f*ck that much up in just one single day and I don't expect Sony to be this dumb...

I just need to look into your signature to know how true this is...

...not at all.
Why bother to expect something objective from someone who still lives in 2001?

Shut up and don't annoy us with that.

We'll see how this tracklist for the new Album is going. I'm going the bad way when it's out and listen to each single track carefully. Then I'm making my decision: Either I will buy the album or Sony will burn in hell...

No. Last time I checked my calender, it was 2010.

And I will again give kudos to the person who said that
Sony killed michael

It is 2010 and Sony STILL doesn't care about Michael, only money. We even had Teddy Riley hint to that in one of his latest interviews.

Thanks for posting those pics in YOUR SIGGY I was looking for them but you showed first, HE WAS RIGHT, $ONY KILLS and not only music....

It is 2010 and Sony still doesn't care about Michael. We had Teddy Riley hint to that in one of his latest interviews.
To be clear: I'm not pro-Sony, I don't just judge before everything is proven...
If it really, really is proven that the new album is complete and utter crap and every 2nd or (even more) song is not Michaels, I will definitely join you and rape those Sony bastards from behind...

But in my very little and not important opinion I still refuse to believe Sony f#cked up that whole thingy...
That doesn't mean I won't change my opinion, of course... ;)

If $ony/E$tate knew 100% that that's the real Michael singing in BN, then they wouldn't need to have some big meeting.

Then, it SHOUHLD be them tearing us fans apart as they worked hard on Michael's music with the MOST RESPECT they could.

And no one with Sony would be so much more quieter around this time.

All we really need is that demo of breaking news, and would know if they tried to take away his dignity or not.

This is just so wierd. There are reports of John McClain and many others complaining that it wasn't Michael's voice. And Sony still releases it anyways. Because as Michael Jackson fans themselves, they know Michael's music and never found anything odd about BN.

Last edited:
I have to admit that I thought BN was fake when I first heard it, too. Without any influence from others, of course. After listening to it 2 or 3 times I wasn't sure and right now I don't know what to think. That's why I'm waiting for an official announcement from Sony which confirmes a tracklist or what the hell is up with the cascio songs...

You have to be really dumb to f*ck that much up in just one single day and I don't expect Sony to be this dumb...

the idea about fake track has been plant by the jacksons throught TMZ and RF since weeks so nothing strange to have this feeling first with this unfinished track recording at a home studio

If only we hadn't ruined it, if only i had of just listened to it on the Michael Jackson website like most of the public and not bothered come on here to listen to this rubbish.

How can the song be ruined for you if you were sure it's Michael who is singing?!! If you spend a million years saying to me over and over "Do You Know Where Your Children Are isn't sung by Michael" it will never ruin the song for me one bit. I automatically enjoy Mike's voice and identify it in that song.

Hmmmmm....

Hey, an awful lot has been said since I logged off about 20 hours ago... this whole mess seems to run and run!

Yesterday I wasn't sure about the whole thing, the first time I listened to the song, I really didn't believe it was michael. However, before I heard the song, and over the weekend, all I saw were stories about possible fake songs. So maybe my judgment was clouded?

I sat here for 6 hours yesterday reading comment after comment and have started to believe that maybe, we have got it wrong. With each of us playing off eachother this whole thing seems to have snowballed to where it is today.

Sony did make a statement yesterday claiming that the song was 100% genuine. We are all sat waiting for an "official" announcement that the song is fake, when maybe it just isn't. I have been a fan of Michael's for over 20 years, was at the trial, and the memorial service... I am as much a fan as everybody here... But I do believe this is Michael.

As far as I am aware there are 2 acapella versions of this song... one a fan created yesterday by removing the music track, and one that is being banded about as the "official acapella". I have just listened to the "official" version... this is Michael, from my heart.

The phrasing and expression are Michael, the pronounciation in every lyric is Michael.

Sure, the finished version has been dubbed, and over dubbed. The words have been stretched, pulled about and remixed to create a "commercial" sound. But I really believe that if we could only hear the original recording, the DEMO, then we would hear that it is Michael.

I believe for sure that the DEMO of this song would sound completely different, even the tune and the speed would be different for sure. And Teddy has done a bad job in production and "finishing" of this song, it sounds cheap and nasty, I really hate the opening segment and is a bad quality copy of Tabloid Junkie... but it is what it is.

Without Michael here to finish each and every track, we are not going to hear what we expect to hear. It's never going to sound the way that Michael would want it to sound. What the producers are working with are DEMO recordings, and they are trying to make the best out of it.

I believe in you guys, the fans. I have met many of you and believe in your passion, integrity and heart felt beliefs. We are all united as one. But for now I think we should all sit back, relax, and enjoy this album for what it really is...

A legacy, left for us by the KING of entertainment to enjoy....

With the L.O.V.E

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4gUHKj3pero?fs=1&amp;hl=de_DE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4gUHKj3pero?fs=1&amp;hl=de_DE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

the idea about fake track has been plant by the jacksons throught TMZ and RF since weeks so nothing strange to have this feeling first with this unfinished track recording at a home studio

Actually, before listening to the demo, and then the full song, I never read a single article about the track being fake.

And honestly, I personally thought it was all just LIES.

But then I heard the full song, and it just didn't sound right.....I don't know. There was just something about that song that didn't feel right. I mean, I thought it was GREAT. The melody and the instruments used were wonderful. It would totally be a hit on every radio station. Now that's the melody and instruments, but MICHAEL, Michael himself was just odd.

But I wasn't feeling Michael, maybe it was because his 'hee hee's' were flat (they weren't in TII), would he really release a song with a flat 'hee hee'? And certain times he sounded awkward. And other things too that were just off like him mentioning his own name. He's sung many personal songs, and none of them has him singing his own full name.

Last edited:
^ agree!

I don't see how any fan can possibly support them with the boxset, videogame etc, if this is what they do to him.

It just wouldn't feel right.

Last edited:
At the weekend when all this 'fake vocal' stuff came out most of us thought 'tabloid crap.' Hell I did, I'll admit it. But it wasn't the fact that it was playing on my mind that made me question BN but the fact that I have been a fan for my whole life and know Michael's voice. If they played 'Do You Know Where Your Children Are' none of us would be even contemplating the notion of fake vocals as its as clear as day Michael, and we'd be banging on about what a great job the Estate was doing and be getting excited about the album. Instead we have a song that is evident is not Michael, I even played it to non MJ fans and they even said it was an impersonator. They thought they could play us and they learnt the hard way that they can't.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ucomqto_Qw?fs=1&amp;hl=de_DE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ucomqto_Qw?fs=1&amp;hl=de_DE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is good! I'll post it in my thread.

Anyone still saying this is MJ should go to bed.

People look at this
The only way you know it's the real Michael... Look at this.. List of a lot of unreleased tracks that Michael made.
Search on Wikipedia in English: List of unreleased Michael Jackson material

Nothing says Breaking News, All I need, Carry (which are fake) on in this link, TAKE THAT!
Much Too Soon is on and it's from the real Michael, HA!

People look at this
The only way you know it's the real Michael... Look at this.. List of a lot of unreleased tracks that Michael made.
Search on Wikipedia in English: List of unreleased Michael Jackson material

Nothing says Breaking News, All I need, Carry (which are fake) on in this link, TAKE THAT!
Much Too Soon is on and it's from the real Michael, HA!

wikipedia is not a reliable source
there are far more unrelease MJ songs noone knows about

Back