Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
IDK Monster and Hollywood Tonight both have huge potential. Hollywood Tonight would be great for the fans, but Monster has some incredible production. The leaked snippet was garbage, what's up on HMV right now is incredible

I haven't heard the leak version of KYHU or Monster because I was so disheartened by Breaking News streamed from mj.com.

But, tonight, when I heard the snippets from HMV, oh my god, all snippets sound great.

Such a relief.... Now, I believe the versions of songs on the album is better.

I have tears when I heard KYHU.

I was already excited, but with the snippets on HMV and Hollywood Tonight on Ellen, I am super pumped. That "Behind the Mask" snippet has me quite intrigued as well - this album is going to be EPIC :)

To all of you fans who doubt the vocals: take a listen to the snippets from HMV. Go to 2000 Watts and download the edit of all 10 in one file... listen to it and get a feel for how incredible this album truly shall be.

It's time to put all of that crap aside and everyone needs to stand behind this album, 120%. Even if you don't like the Cascio tracks, there are still 7 OUTSTANDING SONGS on this album and they deserve your support. Michael deserves your support. After years and years, now of all times is especially not the time. He deserves another #1, and regardless of your stance on some of these tracks, purchasing this album is the only way to help guarantee that.

It's all about L.O.V.E....and a little Tahitian tan ;)

After listening to the snippets of Hollywood Tonight and Best of Joy i find it more plausable the cassio tracks could indeed be MJ. HT and particulary BOJ to me doesn't sound typical MJ (although im certain its him) and actually sounds quite similiar to the vocals on the cassio tracks.

Im actually looking forward to hearing the full version of keep your head up. I have always enjoyed the song, but i felt the earth song adlibs almost ruined it. So im sure i will really like hearing it without the es adlibs and also looking forward to the childrens choir at the end.

After listening to the snippets of Hollywood Tonight and Best of Joy i find it more plausable the cassio tracks could indeed be MJ. HT and particulary BOJ to me doesn't sound typical MJ (although im certain its him) and actually sounds quite similiar to the vocals on the cassio tracks.

Im actually looking forward to hearing the full version of keep your head up. I have always enjoyed the song, but i felt the earth song adlibs almost ruined it. So im sure i will really like hearing it without the es adlibs and also looking forward to the childrens choir at the end.

I think it is MJ too. :clapping:

Hollywood Tonight is bloody infectious! Can't stop listening to the snippet! Can't wait for the whole song,and now the whole album!

And am I the only one who actually likes Breaking News? I find the beat to be sick.

the snippetd on hmv doesn't play for me any longer.. :(

Hollywood Tonight is bloody infectious! Can't stop listening to the snippet! Can't wait for the whole song,and now the whole album!

And am I the only one who actually likes Breaking News? I find the beat to be sick.

You're not alone, there! I love "Breaking News"! It sounds so New Jack Swing-ish, it's awesome!

nope. I love BN...can't wait to have it actually.

And am I the only one who actually likes Breaking News? I find the beat to be sick.[/QUOTE]

ME LOVE!:cheeky:

if a song like slave to the rhythem was on this album as well, this would of been a album for literally anyone! Has a bit of everything! Still gutted slave to the ryhthem isnt on this album! SO this era!

Couldnt agree more !

I loved Breaking News, Hold My Hand, KYHU, but I feel the vocals of then others musics strange...
However, I will wait for hear the complete album take a decision.

OMG I haven't listened to the snippets on HMV (and WILL NOT, I've already heard too much! :bugeyed) and now reading your comments makes me so hyped for the album!!! Can't wait to Dec 14th!!!

OMG I haven't listened to the snippets on HMV (and WILL NOT, I've already heard too much! :bugeyed) and now reading your comments makes me so hyped for the album!!! Can't wait to Dec 14th!!!

Those snippets on HMV sound so much better than the one stream from mj.com. If the songs sound as good on the album, then the versions on the album are indeed much better.

Go listen to them! The snippets won't take away your surprise.

Back