Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Slave to the rhythm in full????? If there is pleaaaassse pm me it its my favorite track that has been leaked recently.... I think!! at least right now.. that short snippet blew me away

who else thinks behind the mask will be considered a classic in years to come? I have read some REALLY good reviews on that song. And the snippet sounds just awesome.

Slave to the rhythm in full????? If there is pleaaaassse pm me it its my favorite track that has been leaked recently.... I think!! at least right now.. that short snippet blew me away

check out 2000 watts; there's a 3:00 min version with very little DJ in there...Includes 2 verses and a bridge...

Can I ask, do we know what songs are the latest /last songs from the album that MJ recorded are 2008/09?

O-M-G
Not only the song is great, but I love the section they made in that video. Michael.... oh!!!!! MAAAaaaaaaaaaannnnn!!! Michael dances like NO OTHER!!!!

The Lord of the Dance too!!!!!

:clapping:

:punk: MICHAEL!!

Poll is now closed! :(
I would have chosen Gangsta as I already have heard in full ''Do you know where your children are?'', and ''Much too soon''. Love both of those songs! :yes:
Can hardly wait one more week until ''Michael'' album is released! :doh::wub:

if there is another edition of michael in a few months, slave to the rthythm must be added and a new single, this is a club killer track!

if there is another edition of michael in a few months, slave to the rthythm must be added and a new single, this is a club killer track!

Well apparently they're planning to release the new edition of Off the wall next, so it probably means 1 1/2 to 2 years before we get to have Blue Gangster, DYKWYCA, Burn Tonight and Slave to the rythm. It's a shame because these song are all Big hits for right now and who knows what music will the public like in two years? Also some of us fans aren't getting any younger and want everything MJ NOW and have enough time to enjoy him.

------

Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 25 in Musik (Siehe Top 100 in Musik)
Nr. 20 in Musik > Pop in Germany

Well apparently they're planning to release the new edition of Off the wall next, so it probably means 1 1/2 to 2 years before we get to have Blue Gangster, DYKWYCA, Burn Tonight and Slave to the rythm. It's a shame because these song are all Big hits for right now and who knows what music will the public like in two years? Also some of us fans aren't getting any younger and want everything MJ NOW and have enough time to enjoy him.

------

...Burn Tonight...

What is 'Burn Tonight'?

New Leak???

Michael is pushed FORWARD in Denmark!!

It will be released Friday the 10th instead of Monday the 13th.!!

YEAH !!! I can't believe it,I know what my weekend will go with !! :)

This must be the first time EVER a MJ album is not pushed back - but on the contrary moved forward.

O-M-G
Not only the song is great, but I love the section they made in that video. Michael.... oh!!!!! MAAAaaaaaaaaaannnnn!!! Michael dances like NO OTHER!!!!

The Lord of the Dance too!!!!!

:clapping:

Brillant!!! BUT... don't we have a thread for Slave To The Rythm??

This must be the first time EVER a MJ album is not pushed back - but on the contrary moved forward.

Hess, where did you see this?

I am from Denmark as well:D

not a leak. this song was mentions by Teddy Riley (if I'm not mistaken), who said it was an unusual Michael song with a salsa sound.

It was also mentioned by RF as a track from the Cascio sessions. Take that for what it's worth.

Brillant!!! BUT... don't we have a thread for Slave To The Rythm??

Oh, please.... we do have one, but we are talking about the album in general here :no:

and we were saying we would have love that track in this album. but anyway, someday we will have it... I mean... officially... for I already have it... :smilerolleyes:

not a leak. this song was mentions by Teddy Riley (if I'm not mistaken), who said it was an unusual Michael song with a salsa sound.

Can you imagine that?
a picture of DOTD comes to my mind :D

Oh, please.... we do have one, but we are talking about the album in general here :no:

and we were saying we would have love that track in this album. but anyway, someday we will have it... I mean... officially... for I already have it... :smilerolleyes:

It's OK, sorry for reaction, I was already a little upset before ;-).
Yes, me too I love the track very much and yes I want it on an album and yes I have it already too :)

Reactions: PCR
'HMH' is at a new high of #25 on the 'UK iTunes Top 100'. :cool:

Do you know why they are pushing it forward?

Isn't that unusual?

'HMH' is at a new high of #25 on the 'UK iTunes Top 100'. :cool:

UK has officially kicked our ass.

I dont' think it went that high in US or Canada.

Boooohooooo

Do you know why they are pushing it forward?

Isn't that unusual?

I think it is because the danish chart goes from friday-friday.

In US it goes from thursday-thursday - so albums are released on a thursday in the US to chart the best.

I think that is the reason but I don't know.

ALL I do know is this is the first time EVER a MJ album has been pushed forward and not back!

Most MJ albums gos postponed - Vince with more than a year. :)

anyone know where i can find the actual sales for the uk album chart. all i can see on google is the positions and not what it sold that week

Back