Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

I have not read most of this thread yet, I just watched the clip on Access Hollywood, so cool! The cover says that Michael exclusively talks to Ebony about creativity, fatherhood, and some other stuff that I can't really make out yet.[/b]

Watch it tomorrow night too. I think Access Hollywood will actually have some sort of an interview.

MICHAEL

25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

EXCLUSIVE: THE KING OF POP TALKS GOD, CREATIVITY, FATHERHOOD AND MUSIC

Looks like that's the top line... :D[/b]

Wow, an interview! Man, i will be reading that interview over and over again! My aunt gets both Ebony and Jet every month.

I have not read most of this thread yet, I just watched the clip on Access Hollywood, so cool! The cover says that Michael exclusively talks to Ebony about creativity, fatherhood, and some other stuff that I can't really make out yet.[/b]

Watch it tomorrow night too. I think Access Hollywood will actually have some sort of an interview.

MICHAEL

25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

Wow, an interview! Man, i will be reading that interview over and over again! My aunt gets both Ebony and Jet every month.

MICHAEL

25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

MICHAEL

25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

MICHAEL

25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

MICHAEL

25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

MICHAEL

25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

MICHAEL

25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

MICHAEL

25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

MICHAEL

25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

MICHAEL

25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

My last post on this board.

Be prepared for it. It's meaningful, deep, and though-provoking.

Really from the heart. I'll cry when I type it u guys. For serious. Real talk.

Here it is.

MJ IS SOOOOOOOOO DAMN FINE!!!! WHOOTTTTTT!!!!!! LOOKIN FIERCEE!!!! LOOK AT HIS EYES!!!! THAT IS TOP MODEL POSE RIGHT THERE!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That's all. Straight from the heart.

My last post on this board.

Be prepared for it. It's meaningful, deep, and though-provoking.

Really from the heart. I'll cry when I type it u guys. For serious. Real talk.

Here it is.

MJ IS SOOOOOOOOO DAMN FINE!!!! WHOOTTTTTT!!!!!! LOOKIN FIERCEE!!!! LOOK AT HIS EYES!!!! THAT IS TOP MODEL POSE RIGHT THERE!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That's all. Straight from the heart.

Back