Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

Did you see him moving while he was posing for that photo shoot? Michael Jackson is such a cool ass dude! His moves are so sexy to me! The way he grooves just makes me wanna.........oh Jesus! :lol: :wild:

ATLF - girl you singing to the choir! The way he moves is just so sexy. Michael do your thang!

ATLF - girl you singing to the choir! The way he moves is just so sexy. Michael do your thang!

Did you see him moving while he was posing for that photo shoot? Michael Jackson is such a cool ass dude! His moves are so sexy to me! The way he grooves just makes me wanna.........oh Jesus! :lol: :wild:[/b]

I knooow the feeling!! :D

Did you see him moving while he was posing for that photo shoot? Michael Jackson is such a cool ass dude! His moves are so sexy to me! The way he grooves just makes me wanna.........oh Jesus! :lol: :wild:[/b]

Watch it tomorrow night too. I think Access Hollywood will actually have some sort of an interview.[/b]
Definitely. Although by the sounds of it (as others have said), that part might just be excerpts from the Ebony magazine, but hopefully we'll hear him talk a little since Access Hollywood's cameras were there. I might be able to upload high quality video of the segment tomorrow too, like old times :lol:.

Watch it tomorrow night too. I think Access Hollywood will actually have some sort of an interview.[/b]
Definitely. Although by the sounds of it (as others have said), that part might just be excerpts from the Ebony magazine, but hopefully we'll hear him talk a little since Access Hollywood's cameras were there. I might be able to upload high quality video of the segment tomorrow too, like old times :lol:.

Back