Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

My last post on this board.

Be prepared for it. It's meaningful, deep, and though-provoking.

Really from the heart. I'll cry when I type it u guys. For serious. Real talk.

Here it is.

MJ IS SOOOOOOOOO DAMN FINE!!!! WHOOTTTTTT!!!!!! LOOKIN FIERCEE!!!! LOOK AT HIS EYES!!!! THAT IS TOP MODEL POSE RIGHT THERE!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That's all. Straight from the heart.

Here it is.

MJ IS SOOOOOOOOO DAMN FINE!!!! WHOOTTTTTT!!!!!! LOOKIN FIERCEE!!!! LOOK AT HIS EYES!!!! THAT IS TOP MODEL POSE RIGHT THERE!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Here it is.

Here it is.

Here it is.

Here it is.

Here it is.

Here it is.

Here it is.

Watch it tomorrow night too. I think Access Hollywood will actually have some sort of an interview.

Wow, an interview! Man, i will be reading that interview over and over again! My aunt gets both Ebony and Jet every month.[/b]

AH, airs a day behind here. So, today's small clip will air tomorrow & tomorrow's will air on Friday! :D

Watch it tomorrow night too. I think Access Hollywood will actually have some sort of an interview.

Wow, an interview! Man, i will be reading that interview over and over again! My aunt gets both Ebony and Jet every month.[/b]

AH, airs a day behind here. So, today's small clip will air tomorrow & tomorrow's will air on Friday! :D

Did you see him moving while he was posing for that photo shoot? Michael Jackson is such a cool ass dude! His moves are so sexy to me! The way he grooves just makes me wanna.........oh Jesus! :lol: :wild:

Did you see him moving while he was posing for that photo shoot? Michael Jackson is such a cool ass dude! His moves are so sexy to me! The way he grooves just makes me wanna.........oh Jesus! :lol: :wild:

Back