Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

Ohhhh Maaaaan! THUD! Michael looks gorgeous! We need that smelling salts booth again!

Michael went back home to Ebony/Jet. Him and Ebony/Jet Founder robert Johnson were very close and it's good to see MJ goin gback home and given a in depth interview there. looking forward to reading what he has to say.[/b]
Er... oh yeah!!! ... and eh, we wanna know what he is gonna say too....

Of course, that is.... if some of us can get past the danggone COVER!!!! HA! :dropdead:

Hey to those who have PalTalk, We're opening the room for a final paltalk party! Come on in and lets chat about the photoshoot. Just search The Official MJJForum Michael Jackson Paltalk Chat. You can download paltalk here: http://www.paltalk.com

Me again....I sincerely don't think I'll be able to work properly tomorrow....I won't be able to focus damnit! All I'm gonna be thinking about is getting home to watch that interview on Access Hollywood! I wonder if they got the exclusive on this like last year? But best believe, the mag may be out on the 12th but we are sure to see some of these pics before it his newsstands!

I'm feeling like a giggly school girl right now!

Oh, Ms. Tenda.....girl, I agree with you that Gold jacket is on fiah!!!!

I see Grace and Raymone in one of those screencaps...

BTW......I'm staking my claim to that cover shot of MJ as my new siggy, just giving you all a heads up on that...lol

Thanks to all who were able to upload the AH clip. Michael is looking fine on the cover of Ebony. Can't wait for it to hit the newsstands. Very handsome head shot there. lovin the white suit. Damn Michael what do you do baby? :wub: Georgeous. I can't believe that I missed you when you were here in New York. Right in my back yard. How did I miss this? :blink: :eek:hno:

Michael went back home to Ebony/Jet. Him and Ebony/Jet Founder robert Johnson were very close and it's good to see MJ goin gback home and given a in depth interview there. looking forward to reading what he has to say.[/b]

Co-sign. It's all about the interview for me. Y'all ladies can drool on the pictures after the issue arrives. :p

Gotta post again! :lol:

I forgot to mention the cover......that cover shot is HOTTTT and don't get me started on the hair, its like , perfect!....that has got to be the best MJ magazine cover yet! L'oumo Vogue has nothing on this cover!

Sweet Jesus, I'm 33 years old and I thought I had gotten over this part of my fandom years ago......apparently not! :lol:

You know I'm getting two copies of this issue! :yes:[/b]

Co-sign girl!

OMG. That is two blocks away from my apt.

When was this shoot?

I am going to cry.

Seriously.[/b]

I can't believe your luck, isn't that twice now?

OMG!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :dropdead: :wild: and I still get this feeling at my age :stretcher . That gold belt and gold jacket look wicked.

ebonycoverpi6.jpg

ebonyshootxp7.jpg

:stretcher

Me again....I sincerely don't think I'll be able to work properly tomorrow....I won't be able to focus damnit! All I'm gonna be thinking about is getting home to watch that interview on Access Hollywood! I wonder if they got the exclusive on this like last year? But best believe, the mag may be out on the 12th but we are sure to see some of these pics before it his newsstands!

I'm feeling like a giggly school girl right now!

Oh, Ms. Tenda.....girl, I agree with you that Gold jacket is on fiah!!!!

I see Grace and Raymone in one of those screencaps...

BTW......I'm staking my claim to that cover shot of MJ as my new siggy, just giving you all a heads up on that...lol[/b]
Oh you can forget that! You are going to see that cover on hundreds of siggys! HA!

oh and here is the You Tube version of the AH piece:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8e-TH0wLeY

I haven't commented in a thread like this for a loooong time. So let my final post on MJJF be this..

HOT DAMN HE'S LOOKING F*CKIN GOOD!

yeah I said it...

*wheew*

PEACE OUT. MJJF went out with a BANG because of this wonderful news. Damn Mike .... Shizz dude can be my baby daddy!![/b]

LMAO! So true! :lol: :dropdead:

Nice way to inaugurate the new site. :p[/b]
I'm tellya his timing is AMAZING! :wub:

ooooooooo! Timmy Thank You

ohhh he looks so breathtaking :dropdead:

made Stateashock HOLLAR out loud
:stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher

thank goodness my kids weren't home to witness that

i can hear them now,
"momeee's losin it" :whisperinginear

:praying Thank heaven for full screen view , the control slide bar and the pause button

The pic of the gold jacket and the white suit are fierce! Damn I can't stop staring at the cover of that Ebony mag. Definately this is a much better pic than the Vogue mag. Michael looks great! I can't get over how damn good he looks on the cover with his white suit and gold tie and the hair. Love it!

I'm 36 and i can confirm, when you become a Michael fan the hysteria may simmer down but it can easily boil over. EHEHEHEH YLES

THE COVER PHOTOS IS THE MOST AWESOME PERFECT GREATEST MOST BEAUTIFUL HOT SEXY AMAZING PHOTO OF MICHAEL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE[/b]

So.....that means you like it...right?

:innocent: :p

Oh my goodness!! Oh MY goodness!! That is one edible man!! Marry me, Michael!

I'm 36 and i can confirm, when you become a Michael fan the hysteria may simmer down but it can easily boil over. EHEHEHEH YLES[/b]

So true!

Back