Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

Another Magazine Cover and it's local
I am glad the forum is ending with good news :woohoo:

OMG! That cover shot has got to be the best picture! He looks so good. I wanna have his baby right now!

OMG! That cover shot has got to be the best picture! He looks so good. I wanna have his baby right now![/b]
Oh no you won't. Michael's MY huzzband!! :zformation: :p

OMMFG!!!! Roxanne, Trish I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo with you right now!!!!! I'm freaking out so damn bad, I'm shaking & crying!!!! He can impregnate we with a gazillion babies!!!! I'm getting this Mag without a damn doubt!!! Will this be out November 12th??

OH MY LORD! WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST MISS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*sorry*

I had to catch my breath when I read the title of the thread and then I really had to get myself off the ground when I saw the video of Michael's video shoot. I can't believe that I missed this! This man just amazes me day in and day out. He just doesn't know what he does to me. :innocent: This man doesn't look a year over 30. Lord, Michael you are too fine. Okay enough said Michael YOU ARE OFF THE HOOK! YOU ARE SMOKIN' HOT! Holy sh%%% I need to control myself. :wacko: Okay I'm done. :p

Michael is going to blow us away people. I mean look what he is doing to us right now. :lol: He has something big, BIG, HUGE that is about to happen and I just can't wait! Michael you still have it in you and no matter what anyone says you are still the KING OF POP! I just can't wait until you come out back into the music industry and revive it from it's death. You will do something that we have been needing for years and that is to breaht life back into the music industry. I applaud you in your efforts. You are the man! :kickass2:

Michael is looking amazing, wow! I can't wait for this cover, and I'm so happy the local petrol station near my house sells it, so I will be buying a few copies.

post-14-1193875265.jpg

This is going to be great. All the 25 years of Thriller hype, and then dropping a new album. I'm so happy for Michael. He deserves nothing but the best and pure happiness :wub:
I love how it simply says Michael

I am so loving how this has happened: BAM! No warning. No hype. Just THERE. And just like *snap* that! He is so out there. There is still a lot of members who don't know yet.... when they see this, they will flip! :bowling:

This is just such a fantastically wonderful way to see out MJJF and see in MJJC! (((((GROUP HUG)))))

ACK! Now THAT'S hot. An interview! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, MAN, I've been wanting to hear from Michael for like EVER. AGHH! And man, he is lookin' hot, for real. Smooth and clean cut as usual. Damn, what time does Access Hollywood come on? I'm too excited.

This man doesn't look a year over 30.[/b]

Exactly! He can easily pass for a cool 30!

Now you DID have to go there! LOL[/b]

Shoot, girl, looking at that cover pic makes you wanna go on a blind date with the guy and do a one night stand JUST TO GET PREGGERS!

OK, i get it... funny Halloween TRICK Michael ;) nice gag ... you punk azz now give me my f'ing Candy Mizzy :zformation:

Exactly! He can easily pass for a cool 30!

Shoot, girl, looking at that cover pic makes you wanna go on a blind date with the guy and do a one night stand JUST TO GET PREGGERS![/b]
LOL! You are funny.

I have not read most of this thread yet, I just watched the clip on Access Hollywood, so cool! The cover says that Michael exclusively talks to Ebony about creativity, fatherhood, and some other stuff that I can't really make out yet.

I have not read most of this thread yet, I just watched the clip on Access Hollywood, so cool! The cover says that Michael exclusively talks to Ebony about creativity, fatherhood, and some other stuff that I can't really make out yet.

Back