Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

OH MY GOOD GRACIOUS LORD!!!!! :wild: :wild: :wild:

I just got home and tuned in to Access Hollywood without knowing anything about this photo shoot before and can i just say, i was jumping outta my skin! :sarmoti

My man's lookin' HOTTTTTTT!!!!! did you guys see the creme/white suit????.....eeekkkkkk!!!!

Holy Jesus I can't wait for the interview tomorrow!!!! :yes:

This is one magazine I'm sure to get!!!!!!

I just got home and tuned in to Access Hollywood without knowing anything about this photo shoot before and can i just say, i was jumping outta my skin! :sarmoti

My man's lookin' HOTTTTTTT!!!!! did you guys see the creme/white suit????.....eeekkkkkk!!!!

This is one magazine I'm sure to get!!!!!![/b]

Yes I did! Michael looks hot!

AH will have the excerpts from the magazine tomorrow.....they say its one of his most in depth interviews, he looks great on the cover and he dances as they do the shoot too.... the clothes are very MJ'esc clothes too... he looked healthy, hair is still longish... same as the Vogue shots..

This is one magazine I'm sure to get!!!!!![/b]
R U TRYING TO KILL ME ?????????????????????

Just when I thought I was getting over my schoolgirl crush phase, the man goes and pulls some thing like this! Just great. Now I am gonna to have to run around the house screaming "OMG!! OMG!!! I gotta get that magazine! OMG, OMG it's Michael Jackson!!!!!!!!!! I love you Michael. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Life can be so cruel :p

Nevermind, I saw it on Access Hollywood's website, it was on the "star sightings" thing and he IS on the cover, I don't know for what month though, I'm assuming December though. Why not? "Thriller" was released in December anyways. :lol:

Here's the link to Access Hollywood:
http://www.accesshollywood.com[/url]

Just wait until you see Michael's EBONY cover, then click on it.

This got me more excited!! wow! :woohoo:

The video is already featured in upcoming MJJCommunity website too. :kickass2:

MAN MJ looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

Like TEN times better, I think, than the Vogue mag.

WOW look at that suit. He looks like a conductor. it is SHARP!

Lovin his hair on the cover!

This got me more excited!! wow! :woohoo:

The video is already featured in upcoming MJJCommunity website too. :kickass2:[/b]

Nice way to inaugurate the new site. :p

someone pleas upload the video i am dyinng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone please upload the video, or ya know what, if u cant upload, then take a a screen shot of michael in the white suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG THE COVER JUST KILLED ME OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IM DYING RIGHT HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For some reason I kept thinking it would be great if he did an interview with Ebony magazine and look what we are about to get.

Michael looks very, very, very, very, very great. He is so handsome in his cover photo. Wow.

And they have it right--he is definitely a very determined man!

Best to him always. He deserves it.

:jump: :jump: :jump: I saw it on access hollywood also just abouta hour ago. It is wonderful and what i saw looked great. I.m so glad its being done in America , michael deserves nothing less. I just can,t wait , its so exciting Michael is a busy guy lately. He really is about to do something i just wish him the best. I,ll be buying that mag for sure i sure it comes to Canada.

THE COVER PHOTOS IS THE MOST AWESOME PERFECT GREATEST MOST BEAUTIFUL HOT SEXY AMAZING PHOTO OF MICHAEL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

Thank God the campaign has at last started. Ya'll newbies, and even us old skool peeps, about to get our asses rocked.

-D

Gotta post again! :lol:

I forgot to mention the cover......that cover shot is HOTTTT and don't get me started on the hair, its like , perfect!....that has got to be the best MJ magazine cover yet! L'oumo Vogue has nothing on this cover!

Sweet Jesus, I'm 33 years old and I thought I had gotten over this part of my fandom years ago......apparently not! :lol:

You know I'm getting two copies of this issue! :yes:

Back