Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

WOW, Oh my...WOW! DId you see that face on the cover! I gotta get my hands on that peice of paper if its the last thing I do!! :D

I thought u would b dead right about now! HA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
LOL I DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE AS A GHOST TO SEE THE F ! % K I N G COVER PHOTO ONCE AGAIN F ! % K F ! % K F ! % K :stretcher

Ya know!! Vogue ain't got nothin on this cover, ur right Exotic!!!

CRAZY!!! Mj looks A-MAZING. Elegant. Man! I'mma definitely get a copy. I'm so excited!!! (i've said that about a mil times now lol)

Oh my god. This is THE COVER THAT WILL BE TALKED ABOUT FOR YEARSSSSSSS! I cannot believe how really GOOOOOD he looks and yall know hardly NUTTIN moves Mello1! :p

caps006kp7.png

caps002ic1.png
caps003bv9.png

caps004sm7.png
caps005yc1.png

caps007ft2.png
caps008zi0.png

i just saw it on access hollywood. he is looking super dapper! he is still the man! oh michael, ur 49 yet u still take my breath away. :wub: no one, and i mean no one has ever got me this excited in my whole life about one man! only michael does! there are a lot of celebrities out there but this is my first time to be a fan! it's all because of michael :rolleyes:

now i have a prob... i havent got the L'uomo Vogue mag and now comes Ebony. dear god....

LOL I DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE AS A GHOST TO SEE THE F ! % K I N G COVER PHOTO ONCE AGAIN F ! % K F ! % K F ! % K :stretcher[/b]
Nice treat for Halloween, huh? :cookiemonster:

Ladies, can we talk about the GOLD belt on dat WHITE suit! Oh yeah..... :p[/b]

Shoot... don't get me started Mike look fine like ish. :lol: His rockin the classy look which fits him and looks soo good on him. Man.. I can hardly contain myself, I love him!

lol sorry i got it from mjeurope but who has the mind to say thanks to this and that site right now ???????????????????

OH good observation baby. With the white suit. He should laid down then and took the pic...:innocent:

ahkjklsflkgjfklfjdjdkslssgshsjslkslls
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
HE IS THE MOST GORGEOUS MAN EVER!
I LOVE HIM!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
SOMEONE PLEASE PUT THE VIDEO FROM ACCESS ON TUBE OR SOMEWHERE FOR US TO DOWNLOAD!
:wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: faints

i want my last post to be on this thread. i wanna end my affair with mjjforum to be on a delirious state,sharing happy feelings with everyone and start my mjjcomUNITY affair on a positive energized note! michael has just made our farewell a helluva party! :jump: cheers people! :punk:

I LOVE U MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't commented in a thread like this for a loooong time. So let my final post on MJJF be this..

HOT DAMN HE'S LOOKING F*CKIN GOOD!

yeah I said it...

*wheew*

PEACE OUT. MJJF went out with a BANG because of this wonderful news. Damn Mike .... Shizz dude can be my baby daddy!!

WTF?? A GOLD JACKET?

MICHAEL IN GOLD??

:dropdead:

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

its 3 am for me right now and im so superduper huper to go to sleep :jumpcrazy

WTF?? A GOLD JACKET?

MICHAEL IN GOLD??

:dropdead:

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!![/b]
He ani't playin' gurl!!!!

He's dropping the heavy sheet now! LOL! :p

(and if the United States Postal services RIPS my damn December Ebony magazine that I get after the sheet has hit the shelves instead of before! I may have to go postal! :zformation: )

Michael went back home to Ebony/Jet. Him and Ebony/Jet Founder robert Johnson were very close and it's good to see MJ goin gback home and given a in depth interview there. looking forward to reading what he has to say.

Back