Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

OMG :woohoo: When I first opened this thread, I was actually hyperventilating! Michael looks fabulous! I can't wait to get my hands on Ebony! Michael, I thank you...you rock, still! :imbad :yes:

OMG :woohoo: When I first opened this thread, I was actually hyperventilating! Michael looks fabulous! I can't wait to get my hands on Ebony! Michael, I thank you...you rock, still! :imbad :yes:

Definitely. Although by the sounds of it (as others have said), that part might just be excerpts from the Ebony magazine, but hopefully we'll hear him talk a little since Access Hollywood's cameras were there. I might be able to upload high quality video of the segment tomorrow too, like old times :lol:.[/b]

Ooooooh yes! TSCM, my hero! Gemme dat vid! :flowers:

Definitely. Although by the sounds of it (as others have said), that part might just be excerpts from the Ebony magazine, but hopefully we'll hear him talk a little since Access Hollywood's cameras were there. I might be able to upload high quality video of the segment tomorrow too, like old times :lol:.[/b]

Back